What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
US, India don’t need waste their resources by striking China..the people from various parts of China will themselves do that...

It will be interesting to see how commies will cope with the civilian revolt again their vindictive polices and decree.

Lol... no comments, that saying has been going around for over 60 years since 1949. The country itself has changed so much but some self-righteous outsiders keep on singing from the old page, in the end results speaks louder than words.

Regards.

Lol... no comments, that saying has been going around for over 60 years since 1949. The country itself has changed so much but some self-righteous outsiders keep on singing from the old page, in the end results speaks louder than words.

Regards.

lol...results speaks louder than words...com'on dude...you know it and for that matter whole world who are not dictated by commies or other white collar dictator...its your masters who publish the results and they only loudly applaud it in their own controlled media...lol...:rofl:

Recent example...google..:welcome: ..he hee :yahoo:

<US, India don’t need waste their resources by striking China..the people from various parts of China will themselves do that...>

Historically, it's true. The Mongols ruled China because of the Chinese. The Manchus ruled China because of the Chinese.

Other foreigners (Germans, British, Japanese, Dutch, French, Russians, White Americans) ruled China because of the Chinese.

Let's hope the Chinese learned from their past histories to not be complacent, arrogant, corrupt, and infighting.

China could have ruled the world but instead they fought among themselves and built walls around them.

Let's hope the Chinese learned from their past histories to not be complacent, arrogant, corrupt, and infighting.
They have been - complacent, arrogant, corrupt, and infighting - in recent years..bas@@@@s claimed whole state of India!!!...along with Tibet....commies ve crossed their limit..their arrogance will sink their own gas propelled boat :smokin:

China could have ruled the world but instead they fought among themselves and built walls around them.

Such agenda wont work in modern global setup..

lol...results speaks louder than words...com'on dude...you know it and for that matter whole world who are not dictated by commies or other white collar dictator...its your masters who publish the results and they only loudly applaud it in their own controlled media...lol...:rofl:

Recent example...google..:welcome: ..he hee :yahoo:

number of people starved to death per year in china: zero.
number of children starved to death per day in india: 6000.

number of armed insurgencies in china: zero.
number of armed insurgencies in india: three (iraq has 2, afghanistan has 1)

chinese literacy rate: 90&#37;.
indian literacy rate: 60%.

number of years the British ruled all of India: 250
number of years the British ruled a tiny city in china: 150.

i wonder who will collapse from their internal problems first?

number of people starved to death per year in china: zero.
number of children starved to death per day in india: 6000.

number of armed insurgencies in china: zero.
number of armed insurgencies in india: three (iraq has 2, afghanistan has 1)

chinese literacy rate: 90%.
indian literacy rate: 60%.

number of years the British ruled all of India: 250
number of years the British ruled a tiny city in china: 150.

i wonder who will collapse from their internal problems first?

he he...so funny....first of all...your masters only publish such type of misleading reports and make people believe in that....
and yes..how come a low literacy rate will lead any country to a collapse..so commies make people beleive in such things as well!!...good was not aware before..thanks :azn:

Dude, I think a senior guy from your master's propaganda team needs to support you here..but no problem you are trying as per your knowledge and limitation of words.. :cheers:

he he...so funny....first of all...your masters only publish such type of misleading reports and make people believe in that....
and yes..how come a low literacy rate will lead any country to a collapse..so commies make people beleive in such things as well!!...good was not aware before..thanks :azn:

Dude, I think a senior guy from your master's propaganda team needs to support you here..but no problem you are trying as per your knowledge and limitation of words.. :cheers:

india cannot even produce enough electricity to all its citizens and has an internet user rate lower than that of Vietnam, a terrible shame for a country professing to be the IT capital of the world.

there are more people living under 2 dollars a day in india than anywhere else.

and you have several armed insurgencies in your country by people oppressed by the New Delhi regime.

6000 children a day dead to starvation
2 million a year
120 million indian children murdered by the New Delhi regime since independence, a true holocaust on india's poor.

your own illiteracy prevents you from seeing this, of course.

india cannot even produce enough electricity to all its citizens and has an internet user rate lower than that of Vietnam, a terrible shame for a country professing to be the IT capital of the world.

there are more people living under 2 dollars a day in india than anywhere else.

and you have several armed insurgencies in your country by people oppressed by the New Delhi regime.

6000 children a day dead to starvation
2 million a year
120 million indian children murdered by the New Delhi regime since independence, a true holocaust on india's poor.

your own illiteracy prevents you from seeing this, of course.

he he..lol........:rofl: :rofl: I have read the same to same things in hundreads of thread...good guys....sticking to your agenda and using properly documented responses given by your master....lol..........really funny you losers....go and take some rest..you get paid for this from you master but I dont...I pay my internet connection charges on my own...:sniper: commies ...lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Excessively using the "lol"s and repeating the exact same set of sentences in every reply without meaningful substance makes you come across as being childish and only looking for a cheap verbal spat, if you can not maintain a constructive debate then at least be polite and show so manners. No names calling, but i hope you all agree with me here.

As you know Pakistan being a small captured 31% of Kashmir in 1948 and 1965 Wars. India does claim that they won both wars. But in history I have never seen a victorious army after it lost 31% of a bi chunk of land. If I for a second believe the Indian claim, it is still good since we got back 31% of land that belonged to us.

If you fight with China? China may take 31% of India, be careful. Pakistan will never leave its friend China alone. Remeber that.:pakistan::china:

XD XD XD Exactly why you moved to Britain! So you can afford an internet connection hahahahaah. Back home in Hyd here, I literally beg on the streets everyday to make a living and this connection I have here is generously donated by the few wealthy living here in India.

Locked come on man..you again came with the fake id??now you dont have the balls to come with your Chinese flag??Guys this is locked a Chinese who come to the forum with US flag..

^^^ were you not banned before for using duplicate id..?

What are you on about. First there are some who claim that I'm ShChinese, then there are others who say I'm Communist. And for the first time, you state I'm this person called "Locked?" Get your minds straight... If you can't let me live in peace in India, then you better boot me out by force. Show some proof next time...

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU !! :wave:

What are you on about. First there are some who claim that I'm ShChinese, then there are others who say I'm Communist. And for the first time, you state I'm this person called "Locked?" Get your minds straight... If you can't let me live in peace in India, then you better boot me out by force. Show some proof next time...

welcome dear frnd shchinese. .kindly help chinese frndz in the debate.. Thanks for ur great contributn in pdf

welcome dear frnd shchinese. .kindly help chinese frndz in the debate.. Thanks for ur great contributn in pdf

Yes because I'm him, exactly... And below, I'm going to start posting images of toilets and such in India, exactly, I'm him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom