What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You caught using double ID , but still not banned & your two ID's are still active. Ok, use your Chinese flag, instead of Indian flag , atleast. :hitwall:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/639843-post28.html

Using double ID is against the forum rules & should be banned.Since the mods knew that you are using double ID, I assume the Chinese are privileged to do so - but please use your own flag.:sick:

^^ Roby, please keep this post handy and paste it whenever he comes online and spew his anti Indian/Western propaganda. 50 cent party has taken control over this forum using proxy servers.

This time he claim to be Hindu "Krishan gupta". Before he was banned, he claimed to be muslim

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...orgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-6.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...orgotten-lessons-1962-war-global-times-6.html

Now see this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ndia-most-favoured-pakistan-unpopular-16.html

Identity cover blown here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/50836-five-futures-pakistan-2.html

This is serious breach of forum rules. Obviously, Im_fake_fake neither cares for Hinduism nor for Islam. Request mods not only to ban this account but also other duplicate account used by CCP 50 cent party.

Exactly, because I work for this fictional "50c Party" in the minds of Indians, where everything I say is the opposite, hence what I said before about myself, how I fooled people, must be false also by Indian logic. Too bad, reality is that I AM Indian, and the Cycho dude is so ashamed of his homeland India that he has to hide behind UN flags lmao, what a shame...

Recently, I doubt a guy using chinese flag who are pro-indian, and I proved he is a not a chinese. But when I posted my doubt to him, there are many indian jumped out to blame me like "why do you doubt him from his view. and bla bla bla". They acted like it seems that indian never doubt a member's nationality from his view. Now, I got the truth, that is so called "double statand".:tdown:

The difference is that I've proved I can speak basic Chinese.

Ahh... this thread has been hijacked again :-( Let's all chill out a bit guys.

Exactly, because I work for this fictional "50c Party" in the minds of Indians, where everything I say is the opposite, hence what I said before about myself, how I fooled people, must be false also by Indian logic. Too bad, reality is that I AM Indian, and the Cycho dude is so ashamed of his homeland India that he has to hide behind UN flags lmao, what a shame...

It should be my home land or our homeland.. remember you are an INDIAN.. dont make people remember about that all the time...:kiss3:

Great. .but what chinese defense toy can do ? When they cant touch a small island called taiwan? huh. .china has been encircled by us misiles already. .

Great. .but what chinese defense toy can do ? When they cant touch a small island called taiwan? huh. .china has been encircled by us misiles already. .

I am ashamed of your ignorance. Everybody knows the huge difference between china and taiwan regarding military. if china is not attacking taiwan, it means it acts like a responsible nation.

china encircled by US missiles?? wow thats news for me... come on.. u are giving our country and our countrymen a bad name..if china is encirled by US missiles so does INDIA.. ( geographically)

And why is this conception that all things china makes are rubbish?? check the back side of the mobile phone u love and using you can see a country name called "china".

Being an Indian dont necessarily mean u should blah blah about all others.. thats the first step towards a civilized society..

Last edited:
I advise my chinese compatriots to ignore the previous post by Maulik and refrain from posting any more retaliation threads, we know we are bigger than that. He does not represent the majority opinions of indian people and we are happy to look to the positive side of the two countries' relations.

I advise my chinese compatriots to ignore the previous post by Maulik and refrain from posting any more retaliation threads, we know we are bigger than that. He does not represent the majority opinions of indian people and we are happy to look to the positive side of the two countries' relations.

i appreciate that you have taken it in a lighter mood. we are here not for country bashing but to discuss current events, defense and lot more positive things... ill mouthed people shouldn't be given much attention...

:cheers:

he he..lol........:rofl: :rofl: I have read the same to same things in hundreads of thread...good guys....sticking to your agenda and using properly documented responses given by your master....lol..........really funny you losers....go and take some rest..you get paid for this from you master but I dont...I pay my internet connection charges on my own...:sniper: commies ...lol :rofl:

Instead of ranting and raving like he he lol lol.. like IQ deficient, can you please put some data that help refute the claim? :bounce:

We myopic minded definitely need your help with a new set of data about your literacy and nutrition to boost the image of democracy.

same typical commie agent' flood of cants to defend their masters by pointing out at others well gathered areas of weakness to engage them to defend their own position rather than attacking/exposing the commies.....
guys, very old formulas like communism and not even a single response deserve an explanatory reply..

same typical commie agent' flood of cants to defend their masters by pointing out at others well gathered areas of weakness to engage them to defend their own position rather than attacking/exposing the commies.....
guys, very old formulas like communism and not even a single response deserve an explanatory reply..

so are you denying that indians are mostly barely literate, starving, growth stunted, have little access to electricity and live in a half industrialized half feudal corruptocracy?

maybe you should also just ignore JD_In.

regards

:rofl::rofl:Troll again? Even we cant win Taiwan, we won the war against india.:rofl: So we are never the weakest country as long as there is a country called indian.:lol:

If you search india-china war in youtube or I can provide the video to you, you will love the video, I have a question did they surrandered using indian yoga?:rofl: By the way, if you wanna see more, just tell me.:lol:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:Troll again? Even we cant win Taiwan, we won the war against india.:rofl: So we are never the weakest country as long as there is a country called indian.:lol:

If you search india-china war in youtube or I can provide the video to you, you will love the video, I have a question did they surrandered using indian yoga?:rofl: By the way, if you wanna see more, just tell me.:lol:

indian navy has lower tonnage than even taiwan lol

funny how india can't even beat 1 chinese province

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom