What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are you denying that indians are mostly barely literate, starving, growth stunted, have little access to electricity and live in a half industrialized half feudal corruptocracy?

Oh..so you are from the ultra rich country?? com'on dude..you bunch of factory labours...dont tell me that you have well developed human capital..you are the worst human rights violator in the world...go and do some more work...and stop quoting me with the same stupid stuff from your documents...:woot:

Oh..so you are from the ultra rich country?? com'on dude..you bunch of factory labours...dont tell me that you have well developed human capital..you are the worst human rights violator in the world...go and do some more work...and stop quoting me with the same stupid stuff from your documents...:woot:

bhai.... dont degrade your posts in anger........

it is a fact that we have lower rate of literacy.... higher starvation.... etc etc....

why deny it ...... they are facts....
but our progress is also a fact..... yes we are poor we have low literacy but we ARE progressing towards better future......

remember that kahavat....

haathi chale bazaar kutte bhaowke hazar.....

chill!

PS: i admire Chinese people a lot and i am in favor of strong relations b/w India and China :china:

:smitten:

i only have 1 thing to say to you, since statistics don't work:

your official language is ENGLISH.
ours is CHINESE.

guess which is a native language of their country?

ours is CHINESE.

Okay, so trying your luck with language..alrite..

Article 343(1) of the INDIAN Constitution provides that Hindi in Devanagari script shall be the Official Language of the Union. and English as a secondary official language

India is Multilingual and Multicultural democratic country..and most imp thing is we dont use power to impose something on our people..:azn:

:cheers:..its weekend....have some beer with chicken manchurian:azn:

Great. .but what chinese defense toy can do ? When they cant touch a small island called taiwan? huh. .china has been encircled by us misiles already. .

when india can take on the USN (lol) then they can laugh at us, rightful so too at that point

below_freezing said:

ours is CHINESE.

Both english and hindi are Indo-Eoropean languages
Infact all-European languages can be traced back to a root language that is also related to Sanskrit - the sacred language of the ancient Vedic religions of India. Many English words actually have Sanskrit origins.
Article 343(1) of the INDIAN Constitution provides that Hindi in Devanagari script shall be the Official Language of the Union. and English as a secondary official language
yeah agree,,but i further think that both the language has given same provision right from the beginning of constitution ....
check out official name of india....name of india is different in both english and hindi & both name are accepted as official...check out first article

The first Article of the Constitution of India/Bharat states that "India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of states."

At least, we can defense ourselves!

We are neither Iran nor Yugoslavia. :china::sniper::usflag:

why are we comparing ourselves with countries like that? it's not that we are in different leagues, we aren't even playing the same game. continent sized powers like US/Russia/China/India don't play by small nation rules.

A military conflict between usa and china is utterly impossible.They need each other for their further development.China and india are fastest growing economies on earth and both these nations' leaders are not dumb enough to go for an armed conflict,which jeopardise our development.What an idiotic thread..Lolz.
To my indian brothers out here stop bashing china to satisfy our egos.Both countries were born in extreme poverty and we both are developing,with chinese brothers much ahead of us,and we being second only to chinese in economic growth.And learn to give respect where it's due..Chinese attained whatever they are by commitment and hardwork.Co-operation is the only way ahead of us.

A military conflict between usa and china is utterly impossible.They need each other for their further development.China and india are fastest growing economies on earth and both these nations' leaders are not dumb enough to go for an armed conflict,which jeopardise our development.What an idiotic thread..Lolz.
To my indian brothers out here stop bashing china to satisfy our egos.Both countries were born in extreme poverty and we both are developing,with chinese brothers much ahead of us,and we being second only to chinese in economic growth.And learn to give respect where it's due..Chinese attained whatever they are by commitment and hardwork.Co-operation is the only way ahead of us.

Your post make sense, really.

u r right,these types of hypothetical scenarieo's never going to happen

The difference is that I've proved I can speak basic Chinese.

I too can speak basic chinese. That doesnt prove anything.

You tell everyone that you are only ethnically Chinese but are thoroughly Australian Bred. And yet you feel the need to lecture other Chinese contributors over the decorum they should use the flag of their own country whenever they make a statement regarding India.

I think TopJumper said it best. You may be ethnically Chinese, but you have not the slightest inclinct of the geopolitical situation of that region or of China itself.

Last edited:
and to the topic itself, NO. I do not think India will join US to strike China. The only slightly concievable scenario I see is only if NATO was involved. Even then it is highly unlikely. China isnt Iraq or Afghanistan. and I think Indians follow a very smart and cunning strategy of diplomatic gray line and neutrality. They portray themselves as friends to everyone but are friends only to themselves. They align themselves with friends and allies but will never take the next step even if asked to do so.

China loses the most when it is internally unstable. That is when it is taken advantaged off. The 1840-1940 period is a good example. The mongol invasion is another good example. They came at the end of a corrupt song dynasty, after long periods of war with Khitans and ancestors of machurians and Tibetans, but china didn't fall to ghengis khan but rather to his grand son. Tang dynasty before it was strong before an internal rebellion half way through weakened it. (An Shi rebellion). Same for the han.

If china don't want external influence just a strong army is not enough. Internal has to be strong and clean. The recent corruption crack down is a step in the good direction. Also why government is keep on improving life of common people.

regards

China loses the most when it is internally unstable. That is when it is taken advantaged off. The 1840-1940 period is a good example. The mongol invasion is another good example. They came at the end of a corrupt song dynasty, after long periods of war with Khitans and ancestors of machurians and Tibetans, but china didn't fall to ghengis khan but rather to his grand son. Tang dynasty before it was strong before an internal rebellion half way through weakened it. (An Shi rebellion). Same for the han.

If china don't want external influence just a strong army is not enough. Internal has to be strong and clean. The recent corruption crack down is a step in the good direction. Also why government is keep on improving life of common people.

regards

well generally in history, whenever china is stable internally it becomes the the riches most powerful country in the world but when weak internally often it gets attacked internally and sometimes externally and millions often die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom