What's new

Will India and Pakistan go to War?

How many layers does logic has pass through the minds of warmongers on both sides of the border??
On topic: no war for now, we dont want to put our growth at risk for Pakistan.... And also cannot let china take away the economic pie....
You see kutte or kowe ki ladai mein gidar roti le jata hai.....we wont give our roti so easily.

India needs another 10 years of continued economic growth.

Agreed..India need to become at least a 5 -6 trillion economy first ...improve trade relations with China to 500 billion a year ..then we will see who lights the fire and who dances on it ..

Last edited:
like pakistan dissolved back in 71?:lol: well thanks for your concern mate but none is required:D
Well mate, the thing is Pakistan didn't dissolve, INDIA did, in 1947 India became, Pakistan, and India, then in 71, India bebcame, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India, you guys ahven't achieved rat's ***, you're just a mass of a soory billion delusional populace.,
Peace

What issue is there in Baluchistan?
just a wet dream. -_-
false propaganda by the Indian media, you know it takes a lot of wierd shit to keep a billion delusional humans at bay hence raising a false flag on Balochistan, where as no such issue exists in reality.

I hope sanity prevails on both sides. I would much prefer a war between keyboard warriors on defence forums which is an ongoing thing than an actual war on the ground.

How many layers does logic has pass through the minds of warmongers on both sides of the border??
On topic: no war for now, we dont want to put our growth at risk for Pakistan.... And also cannot let china take away the economic pie....
What makes you so sure a war won't happen. It only takes one idiotic trigger happy mad soldier on either side to start a war. I certainly hope sanity prevails on both sides.
You see kutte or kowe ki ladai mein gidar roti le jata hai.....we wont give our roti so easily.
A wise quote. I certainly hope leaders on both sides are as wise as you.
Off topic. I just read in newspapers today that India is going to buy 36 Rafale fighters from France for 8.7 billion dollars.
That comes out to 241 million dollars per plane. I think this is where part of your precious ROTI is going. Our ROTI also goes this way but not as much.

We are at war......and guess which country is getting destroyed.........

And there is a parallel economic revival in Pakistan too since 2013. Ask our American friend Viper on this forum about it. Maybe pre 2013 Pakistan would have thought of a 'we'll take you down along with us'. But there is definite economic revival in Pakistan--it is not in Pakistan's interest to heat things up with India. Not at all.

The recent uprising in IoK is yet another political failure of India in Kashmir. Pakistan, since Musharraf's detente with Manmohan, was ready to 'shelve' the issue but India made it impossible for Pakistan to ignore.

Get your house in order!

I hope sanity prevails on both sides. I would much prefer a war between keyboard warriors on defence forums which is an ongoing thing than an actual war on the ground.

What makes you so sure a war won't happen. It only takes one idiotic trigger happy mad soldier on either side to start a war. I certainly hope sanity prevails on both sides.

A wise quote. I certainly hope leaders on both sides are as wise as you.
Off topic. I just read in newspapers today that India is going to buy 36 Rafale fighters from France for 8.7 billion dollars.
That comes out to 241 million dollars per plane. I think this is where part of your precious ROTI is going. Our ROTI also goes this way but not as much.
Ah nice question, what makes me think there will be no war?
Hmm imagine a mango tree, in some years time the tree will start growing mangoes and will profit both the society and the farm itself.
At this moment the tree is half way from target, many people are trying to cut this tree and destroy the farm....why will the farm owner cut this tree after letting it grow for 2 decades?
We want the mangoes let them grow....
Total costs involve everything, not just the cost of plane itself, it involves spares, weapons, infrastructure and life cycle costs, that means after paying money we wont have to spend on it for next 10 years....its a good deal, for next 90 we wont have to spend on infrastructure, life cycle costs, weapons as everything would be made here in india under french assistance....... Indians are very wise, we wont hit ourselves by attacking Pakistan, we have a lot to lose.

And there is a parallel economic revival in Pakistan too since 2013. Ask our American friend Viper on this forum about it. Maybe pre 2013 Pakistan would have thought of a 'we'll take you down along with us'. But there is definite economic revival in Pakistan--it is not in Pakistan's interest to heat things up with India. Not at all.

The recent uprising in IoK is yet another political failure of India in Kashmir. Pakistan, since Musharraf's detente with Manmohan, was ready to 'shelve' the issue but India made it impossible for Pakistan to ignore.

Get your house in order!
Thats what i was saying, lets keep developing and maybe one day we will accept LOC as IB, that will keep things good, Pakistan will have Kashmir, India will also have Kashmir..... Its not about people, its more about the rivers....deep iny heart i feel treaty wont help us for long.

we should bring in draft training, atleast train the masses in some military skills/gun etc for atleast 6 to 12 months.

we should bring in draft training, atleast train the masses in some military skills/gun etc for atleast 6 to 12 months.
Yes and provide weapons too. You must commando train them. Give them a new legion kind of wing.
That will be enough. India won't need to do anything. They will kill your own. While you kill your own economy.

Remember they are not bright minded Jews, they are muslman.

Yes and provide weapons too. You must commando train them. Give them a new legion kind of wing.
That will be enough. India won't need to do anything. They will kill your own. While you kill your own economy.

Remember they are not bright minded Jews, they are muslman.

stop chattin s h it plz.

some members here moved indian heavy artillery towards the LOC 3 days ago.

I think India need to pressurise both sides to distract their masses attention over some imp issue. Its habitual but they can hardly do anything, at least not now. They use it after Mumbai attack also. Its not 71's Pakistan. Pakistan will give befitting reply to any attempt India do either on LoC or Surgical Strike. Pakistan is already in the state of war and our soldiers have active field experience.

People are talking on going nuclear but I think India won't dare crossing border let alone surgical strike or using nuclear option. By using force against Kashmiris India has only highlighted the issue globally and I am glad they did it for Kashmiris. Kashmir whether they opt for free state or being with Pakistan, it will not be India's. Rivers are imp but how long they can stop the water, one month or so... International Community will not let them do it. and you better do that so our dumb heads would stop politicising Kalabagh dam issue n seriously think abt building it. so whatever India will do, it will benefit us in long run. Indians should get rid of Modi only than they talk and see sanity in things. He is disgusting Indians public all over world.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom