What's new

Will India and Pakistan go to War?

Any full blown war would only be after 2026

Not 2026, but there would eventually be a major and final war before 2050, if Pakistan keep on sending terrorists into India.

Pakistan's only deterrence against Indian invasion is its nukes, but the direction in which technology is progressing, they would become useless by middle of the century.

People (mostly those with vested interests) used to laugh at BMD in 1990's, but with the improvement it has made ,today no one dares to do it. It has progressed rapidly ,becoming reliable and effective, developed counter to counter of BMD systems, and its counters have turned out to be duds. Today no one say that a BMD does not work. They simply boast that they would overwhelm it by numbers, and with time even that would cease to be factor as ,with retirement of older BMs, numbers start tilting in favor of BMD. And then do not forget about emerging techs like Laser missile defence.

India's investment in BMD is going to pay big time in mid-term.Technology is becoming so costly, that in some years, only few countries would be able to afford war. Anyone could have bought Mig-21 class of planes in their time; now even most wealthy countries struggle to but fifth-gen stealth fighters.

We are entering a growth supercycle we can't afford to have a war.

Ah nice question, what makes me think there will be no war?
Hmm imagine a mango tree, in some years time the tree will start growing mangoes and will profit both the society and the farm itself.
At this moment the tree is half way from target, many people are trying to cut this tree and destroy the farm....why will the farm owner cut this tree after letting it grow for 2 decades?
We want the mangoes let them grow....
Total costs involve everything, not just the cost of plane itself, it involves spares, weapons, infrastructure and life cycle costs, that means after paying money we wont have to spend on it for next 10 years....its a good deal, for next 90 we wont have to spend on infrastructure, life cycle costs, weapons as everything would be made here in india under french assistance....... Indians are very wise, we wont hit ourselves by attacking Pakistan, we have a lot to lose.

Thats what i was saying, lets keep developing and maybe one day we will accept LOC as IB, that will keep things good, Pakistan will have Kashmir, India will also have Kashmir..... Its not about people, its more about the rivers....deep iny heart i feel treaty wont help us for long.
Lets hope for the best.

Not 2026, but there would eventually be a major and final war before 2050, if Pakistan keep on sending terrorists into India.

Pakistan's only deterrence against Indian invasion is its nukes, but the direction in which technology is progressing, they would become useless by middle of the century.

People (mostly those with vested interests) used to laugh at BMD in 1990's, but with the improvement it has made ,today no one dares to do it. It has progressed rapidly ,becoming reliable and effective, developed counter to counter of BMD systems, and its counters have turned out to be duds. Today no one say that a BMD does not work. They simply boast that they would overwhelm it by numbers, and with time even that would cease to be factor as ,with retirement of older BMs, numbers start tilting in favor of BMD. And then do not forget about emerging techs like Laser missile defence.

India's investment in BMD is going to pay big time in mid-term.Technology is becoming so costly, that in some years, only few countries would be able to afford war. Anyone could have bought Mig-21 class of planes in their time; now even most wealthy countries struggle to but fifth-gen stealth fighters.

if things get as expenisive as you say then even the india in 2050 will not go to war. for example a $1 million missilie from a SAM can shoot down a $60 million jet. And and anyway an invasion or dissolving of pakistan is not with indian interest. If the tech gap between india and pak gets as bad as you say then at best what will happen is what you see between north and south korea. remember war is expensive for both, with the richer person having more to lose. Just look at the USA vs taliban in afgan

Somehow i doubt that the gap will get that big, what will happen is LOC will be converted to IB and maybe a partition of kasmir along religious line. but thats about it

Last edited:
Along with Iraq and Libya. Iraq suffered plenty of destruction because of Saddam Hussain. Libya suffered a little less destruction because of Qaddafi. Now that both of them are dead we might see some recovery. If the Arabs were united as one country this would not have happened.

Try caster oil or any other laxative...wish you best of luck...and this no time..not on the road side okay.

is that what you apply in your butthole? lol thank for advice mate but I can get better lube for my d@#$:lol:

i need to know an answer- why does India and Pakistan have so much hate for one another(both are of the same genetic stock, just different religion)

Is the level of hate comparable to what the Chinese have for the Japanese?

Should India and Pakistan go to war? NO.

Will India and Pakistan go to war? I hope not.

If India and Pakistan do go to war, I will be going back on the first flight to Pakistan and signing up for Mujahid Force.

India is just too darpoke in front of Pakistan. A nation of one billion coward Hindus.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom