What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it will just tie up the national ground for 2 days until the massacre is finished.
yes massacre but to who ?
do you remeber the last time your army try to act in yemen ?and what has some rebels done with light weapons
they have taken prisoners and entered saudi land it is so easy to talk but for you it is so hard to act

do you remeber the last time your army try to act in yemen ?and what has some rebels done with light weapons
they have taken prisoners and entered saudi land it is so easy to talk but for you it is so hard to act

Saudi has a lot more weapons these days and is relatively better trained. I don't know about Arab military history but the kind of stuff they've got, coupled with a decisive authoritarian regime, those rebels better pray that KSA doesn't come after them because with the toys they recently got, the rebels would be removed completely.

Listen you Arabs, Pakistan defended itself against a neighbour 5 times larger and stronger whereas you failed against little Israel... You have no reason to have that kind of self-pride which has been the cause of your destruction and downfall for the last 1000 years or so.:coffee:

Not really. You're misinformed here considering that our military never crossed LOC and fought within our territory against advancing Pakistani Army, barring 1971 of course. If we had decided to continue with the demolition, (courtesy USSR holding off China and USA), we could have easily done that.

Don't take their impulsiveness for courage because while they are a professional military, their generals have often misled their public opinions against us.

Saudi has a lot more weapons these days and is relatively better trained. I don't know about Arab military history but the kind of stuff they've got, coupled with a decisive authoritarian regime, those rebels better pray that KSA doesn't come after them because with the toys they recently got, the rebels would be removed completely.
the war i was talking about was in 2009

No , I only remember houthi leader begging for cease fire on national TV. I also remember the most humiliating war in the 20 century, the six day war(actually 5.5 day war).

No , I only remember houthi leader begging for cease fire on national TV.

That was classic..

I also remember the most humiliating war in the 20 century, the six day war(actually 5.5 day war).

N1Ti0.jpg

The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מלחמת ששת הימים, Milhemet Sheshet Ha Yamim; Arabic: النكسة, an-Naksah, "The Setback," or حرب 1967, Ḥarb 1967, "War of 1967"), also known as the June War, 1967 Arab-Israeli War, or Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt (known at the time as the United Arab Republic), Jordan, and Syria. After a period of high tension between Israel and its neighbors, the war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise air strikes against Arab forces. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

No , I only remember houthi leader begging for cease fire on national TV. I also remember the most humiliating war in the 20 century, the six day war(actually 5.5 day war).
we have our land back now we fought for it and died for it and that was with isreal but you were humiliated by rebels after spending bilions of dollars on weapons you cant use or too cowardly to use
i am not ashamed by the six days war and i dont want to forget about it it help us remeber the price of being unperpered and undersimating our enemy i take lessons from that war and that is what any country who has a history do they learn from their mistakes and avoid it in the future

we have our land back now we fought for it and died for it and that was with isreal but you were humiliated by rebels after spending bilions of dollars on weapons you cant use or too cowardly to use
i am not ashamed by the six days war and i dont want to forget about it it help us remeber the price of being unperpered and undersimating our enemy i take lessons from that war and that is what any country who has a history do they learn from their mistakes and avoid it in the future

You didn't win even with our help (Iraq,Syria, Algeria, GCC, Jordan, Morocco, and Libya) in 1973 war. Without GCC cutting off oil in 1973 and USSR intervention, Cairo would be now the capital of Israel. Egyptian "triumph" is nothing but a lie. We payed a dear price for Jamal Abd Alnasser stupidity and Alsadat betrayal.

Highly unlikely- India has managed to forge good and workable relations with most Arab nations. Most Arab nations need India more than Pakistan these days. But they have no reason to get involved with an Indian-Pakistani conflict so they are likely to stay distant.

You didn't win even with our help (Iraq,Syria, Algeria, GCC, Jordan, Morocco, and Libya) in 1973 war. Without GCC cutting off oil in 1973 and USSR intervention, Cairo would be now the capital of Israel. Egyptian "triumph" is nothing but a lie. We payed a dear price for Jamal Abd Alnasser stupidity and Alsadat betrayal.
and how could isral enter cairo ? with what how many they attacked suez and ismailia and stoped they couldnt enter suez or ismailia they never could have entered cario

For nuclear fuel deal. Our interests come first. We don't allow nations to bomb our people and passresolutions in Parliament. You army can't bring the drones down??? So much so for "frontline state in war against terror".
We stopped their supplies bharati, and now they are begging us to reopen those supply routes, now go and join some fan boy video game forum because clearly you are lacking any knowledge of military and strategy.

You army can't bring the drones down??? So much so for "frontline state in war against terror".

So you are suggesting we should confront them militarily? What a loon you are, i wonder why you are even on a defence forum. A better place for you would be some fan boy video game forum.

Logic says that if we confront them militarily we will risk being sent back to the stone age, so as one of the best Generals in history and conqueror once stated:

"Only a fool fights a battle he knows he cannot win.”- Ghengis Khan

Highly unlikely- India has managed to forge good and workable relations with most Arab nations. Most Arab nations need India more than Pakistan these days. But they have no reason to get involved with an Indian-Pakistani conflict so they are likely to stay distant.

Why do Arabs need Indians?? Menial workers?? Its India that needs oil

And to add to this. The only country with who India has a defence pact is a middle eastern country. As in, somebody messes with that country, Indian forces will step in. Confirmed by apna PM in some conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom