What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not really possible to logically argue with them. I along with others tried in the past many times and failed. They take the slightest bit of criticism as an attack against them.

EDIT: If you don't believe this, just try to disagree with them and see what happens.

Oh..please ! I've disagreed with them a couple of times...they don't bite your head off unless they've been abused in turn ! But my Russian friend...lets not get into this...you and I both know where the other stands on this ! So Dasvidaniya, Comrade !

P.S This is a defence forum so lets talk about Defence; speaking of which did you have a chance to review the Al-Khalid thread ?

Jeez, alright brother...I removed the thanks ! Like I said I only saw the word 'obsession' and I clicked...sorry ! :cry:

But mate, I tend to agree vociferously with the substantive in my post ! We - all of us - really should tone down on how we tend to express our displeasure about the Arabs. I've seen a plethora of posts (not yours) where everything from their ethnicity to their intellectual prowess is ridiculed....common now lets do the decent thing and agree to disagree politely without doing any of that !

Hey wait....you used the word 'obsession' not Cheng....how the heck did I thank his post then ? :blink: Sorry...honest mistake !

OK let me tell you I have been brought up to love all Muslims be they Arab Iranian Turkish even Malay etc. I dislike and am critical of Pakistani leaders who stand either bribed or bullied to bleed Pakistanis. I am the first to call Zardari a thief etc.

I am Sunni I am not Shia. I also do not want a theocratic state of Pakistan. I follow the guidelines of the Quaid. I was moved to do law as I admire the Quaid who did law in the UK.

However just as Zardari is a curse to us to Pakistan and Muslims so are the House of Al Saud. I have no problems with Arabs generally but those that come on here and argue with us as if we have been blasphemous when we are critical of their leaders unjustified actions get up my nose.

Now that thread that you mention about Saudis buying American weapons??

1. Why should i be happy about Americans making money out of Arabs for weapons that are only sold to them to be used againt their own population or other Muslim countries. Did you know Israel approved that weapon sales.

2. We need Muslim countries to have an industrial base. Turkey Iran and Pakistan are desperately trying to break through. Their weapons are not the best but we are on a learning curve. These Sauds could have bought some Al khalids of Pakistan help us to gear up to increase production. Even if Al Khalid was the best tank in the world the Arabs still would not buy it from us. I have experience of some royals in the Arab family. Trust me they are as much a curse as Zardari

Sauds do not have a large enough population to form an industrial base. At least they could buy of Turkey if not Pakistan or Iran Give Muslims a chance to become self sufficient and self reliant

why should i jealous??????????:pop:..... by seeing current status of pakistan..... lol

That's what I meant take a look in the mirror when you come out with comments like that its like the kettle calling the pot black. the only thing is we know we are black and do not think we are shining and or incredible

It is not really possible to logically argue with them. I along with others tried in the past many times and failed. They take the slightest bit of criticism as an attack against them.

EDIT: If you don't believe this, just try to disagree with them and see what happens.

Armstrong you are one of my favourite posters but brother you have to try it out to understand lol try disagreeing with something they say. Mind you thats not all its just most

Oh..please ! I've disagreed with them a couple of times...they don't bite your head off unless they've been abused in turn ! But my Russian friend...lets not get into this...you and I both know where the other stands on this ! So Dasvidaniya, Comrade !

P.S This is a defence forum so lets talk about Defence; speaking of which did you have a chance to review the Al-Khalid thread ?

Well, yes i know where we stand but i'd advise you to look at our previous discussions. Look at the visitor messages with mossamaia that we exchanged as well as the peace thread. I along with others tried multiple times to come in terms with these Arabs. Then again, logic is alien to these people.

Personally, I've not seen you disagreeing with the Arabs before in any thread. Again, I challenge you: Just TRY to disagree with them in the future especially with regards to their "monarchy" and see what happens. You seem to be passing judgments without having prior knowledge of the matter. I'd advise you to assess the matter by looking at the peace thread, other threads, our visitor messages and other info etc before coming into any conclusion.

Its not that we are against them just to satisfy our ego. Mind you, check my very first visitor message in Mossa's profile. I consoled him when other pakistanis were bashing Arabs. I apoligized to him many times hoping to reconcile. But everytime they showed their true ugly face and now I've given up completely,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at that. I'll let you know when I do. :)

OK let me tell you I have been brought up to love all Muslims be they Arab Iranian Turkish even Malay etc. I dislike and am critical of Pakistani leaders who stand either bribed or bullied to bleed Pakistanis. I am the first to call Zardari a thief etc.

I am Sunni I am not Shia. I also do not want a theocratic state of Pakistan. I follow the guidelines of the Quaid. I was moved to do law as I admire the Quaid who did law in the UK.

However just as Zardari is a curse to us to Pakistan and Muslims so are the House of Al Saud. I have no problems with Arabs generally but those that come on here and argue with us as if we have been blasphemous when we are critical of their leaders unjustified actions get up my nose.

Now that thread that you mention about Saudis buying American weapons??

1. Why should i be happy about Americans making money out of Arabs for weapons that are only sold to them to be used againt their own population or other Muslim countries. Did you know Israel approved that weapon sales.

2. We need Muslim countries to have an industrial base. Turkey Iran and Pakistan are desperately trying to break through. Their weapons are not the best but we are on a learning curve. These Sauds could have bought some Al khalids of Pakistan help us to gear up to increase production. Even if Al Khalid was the best tank in the world the Arabs still would not buy it from us. I have experience of some royals in the Arab family. Trust me they are as much a curse as Zardari

Sauds do not have a large enough population to form an industrial base. At least they could buy of Turkey if not Pakistan or Iran Give Muslims a chance to become self sufficient and self reliant

Aryan, I don't like the Royal Family any more than you do; infact I might even like them less...much less after having read 'the Princess' series by Jean.P.Sasson ! But a little political correctness is what I implore all of us to practise; our resident Saudis happen to like the Royal Family and it is their prerogative to do so.....lest it be a needless sore point between us...I choose to not mention it in anyone of our correspondence just as I would expect them to respect my red-lines (Jinnah, the TNT, Kashmir and Punjab-bashing are mine) ! Thats all I ask...a little political correctness !

And yes I do agree that the Muslim countries need to develop their industries and stick together but that isn't going to happen till the lot of us mature up and not just the Saudis - all of us ! And by the way...the Iraqis purchased some of our Al-Talhas and the the Saudis purchased some of our 'Super Mushaqs' - so all isn't that gloomy ! Additionally Pakistan should follow the Turkish model of having developed our local defence industry to at least an acceptable if not an envious level before we can rope in some investment...!
And yeah one more thing - My Dad works for a hospital here in Lahore which was completely financed by the UAE in Bhutto (and later Zia's) time and just a few days ago the UAE Ambassador visited the hospital and promised a complete refurbishment of the Infrastructure and possible other financing in the pipes - so it really isn't all that gloomy !

P.S As someone who idolizes Jinnah and perhaps commits some minor blasphemy by considering him up their with the Sahabas; you have no idea how much the highlighted part made me happy ! Thank You for that, brother !

Well, yes i know where we stand but i'd advise you to look at our previous discussions. Look at the visitor messages with mossamaia that we exchanged as well as the peace thread. I along with others tried multiple times to come in terms with these Arabs. Then again, logic is alien to these people.

Personally, I've not seen you disagreeing with the Arabs before in any thread. Again, I challenge you: Just TRY to disagree with them in the future especially with regards to their "monarchy" and see what happens. You seem to be passing judgments without having prior knowledge of the matter. I'd advise you to assess the matter by looking at the peace thread, other threads, our visitor messages and other info etc before coming into any conclusion.

Its not that we are against them just to satisfy our ego. Mind you, check my very first visitor message in Mossa's profile. I consoled him when other pakistanis were bashing Arabs. I apoligized to him many times hoping to reconcile. But everytime they showed their true ugly face and now I've given up completely,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at that. I'll let you know when I do. :)

Okay...I'll try to disagree with them in the near future ! In the meantime try to be a little more empathic and consider this from a Saudis perspective who happened to join a forum hosted by Pakistanis - a nationality they've been led to believe are their friends, and instead of a brotherly welcome they end up being ridiculed without any prior correspondence (many just pop into a thread and their first comments are very disappointing and even racist towards the Saudis) ! I don't know about you but if someone were to call me a 'Wahabi terrorist', shove 'Nejadi Imperalism' down my throat, call me a 'Camel herder and what not, in a condescending manner' and then when I post something that says that me and my countrymen can create some good stuff too - have it dismissed away as little more than 'kick-backs' and how 'I got swindled' - I'd be pretty mad too !

Aryan, I don't like the Royal Family any more than you do; infact I might even like them less...much less after having read 'the Princess' series by Jean.P.Sasson ! But a little political correctness is what I implore all of us to practise; our resident Saudis happen to like the Royal Family and it is their prerogative to do so.....lest it be a needless sore point between us...I choose to not mention it in anyone of our correspondence just as I would expect them to respect my red-lines (Jinnah, the TNT, Kashmir and Punjab-bashing are mine) ! Thats all I ask...a little political correctness !

And yes I do agree that the Muslim countries need to develop their industries and stick together but that isn't going to happen till the lot of us mature up and not just the Saudis - all of us ! And by the way...the Iraqis purchased some of our Al-Talhas and the the Saudis purchased some of our 'Super Mushaqs' - so all isn't that gloomy ! Additionally Pakistan should follow the Turkish model of having developed our local defence industry to at least an acceptable if not an envious level before we can rope in some investment...!
And yeah one more thing - My Dad works for a hospital here in Lahore which was completely financed by the UAE in Bhutto (and later Zia's) time and just a few days ago the UAE Ambassador visited the hospital and promised a complete refurbishment of the Infrastructure and possible other financing in the pipes - so it really isn't all that gloomy !

P.S As someone who idolizes Jinnah and perhaps commits some minor blasphemy by considering him up their with the Sahabas; you have no idea how much the highlighted part made me happy ! Thank You for that, brother !

Okay...I'll try to disagree with them in the near future ! In the meantime try to be a little more empathic and consider this from a Saudis perspective who happened to join a forum hosted by Pakistanis - a nationality they've been led to believe are their friends, and instead of a brotherly welcome they end up being ridiculed without any prior correspondence (many just pop into a thread and their first comments are very disappointing and even racist towards the Saudis) ! I don't know about you but if someone were to call me a 'Wahabi terrorist', shove 'Nejadi Imperalism' down my throat, call me a 'Camel herder and what not, in a condescending manner' and then when I post something that says that me and my countrymen can create some good stuff too - have it dismissed away as little more than 'kick-backs' and how 'I got swindled' - I'd be pretty mad too !

Oh, you shouldn't disagree with me at all bro! I would be happy to say in advance, **** you king Abdullah The Second or "Ab" as he like to be called, but I don't know what was that insult for! I just said it... to protect ourselves from the stench Clutches of disagreement ...:D

I have to admit, I hate it when I and that S-19 liking the same post of you. Maybe, this is the first time it has happened in history. When he likes a post,that post must be crappy, but don't worry not this time.:pop:

@s-19
By the by, maybe you shouldn't...:unsure: anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom