What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ex-Pakistani soldiers, and how so are they "incompetent"?
They didn't do much in suppressing the protesters. Maybe king Hamad should have asked the Syrians for help!
You guys have an obligation to support us in whatever form it may be if we ask for it just as we have supported you numerous times in the past unconditionally. When your Kings asked us for help, there were no ifs and buts from our side, we sent troops, pilots, commandos when you needed them. Don't back off like cowards when its your turn to fulfill your part of the agreement.
Let me think for a second...

NO!!
We don't need you anymore, your services are no longer required:bunny:

They didn't do much in suppressing the protesters.
Then why bahrain asked for them if they have Saudis? Or is the bahraini government insulting saudi armed forces ?

Maybe king Hamad should have asked the Syrians for help!
Great idea, why didn't they bahrainis think of that before? :lol: You should be defence adviser to bahraini government.

I have a even better idea, maybe hamad should have asked the Iranians for help.

Let me think for a second...

NO!!
We don't need you anymore, your services are no longer required:bunny:

But your governments think otherwise:

Pakistan ready for Middle East role

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

Pakistani troops aid Bahrain's crackdown - Features - Al Jazeera English

I hope you don't, but sadly that is not the case, even after buying apaches, abrams, t-90's, f-15's, tornadoes, and god knows what other top of the line weapons from the West, you people still are incapable of defending yourselves. :lol:

I hope you don't, but sadly that is not the case, even after buying apaches, abrams, t-90's, f-15's, tornadoes, and god knows what other top of the line weapons from the West, you people still are incapable of defending yourselves. :lol:

Add to that UAE, who literally begged US to station some F 22s a few days ago. Why? Because they know they will be wiped out from the map if Iran decides to trash them no matter how "advanced" weaponry they have.

NO!!
We don't need you anymore, your services are no longer required

Listen you Arabs, Pakistan defended itself against a neighbour 5 times larger and stronger whereas you failed against little Israel... You have no reason to have that kind of self-pride which has been the cause of your destruction and downfall for the last 1000 years or so.:coffee:

First of all how will Arab states establish an un-interrputed supply of oil given that India will launch a naval blockade of Pakistan?

Second, what good is oil going to do to Pakistan when we would need urgent re-supply of our military forces given the high attrition rate that Pakistan will suffer at the hands of numerical superior India.

Arabs can dispense with some of their fighter jets, tanks, gunships, artillery and anti-tank missiles and ifv, which will greatly boost the offensive potential of Pakistan.

One alternative scenario I could see is Arabs sending money to China which starts a major arms lift to Pakistan.

The question is are Arabs willing to help their fellow Muslim Brothers, the Pakistans over India? Or will Indian economic ties overrule any notion of muslim solidarity.

I would doubt that because as far as I know they have not been vocal at pakistan's border issues with India. As far as i know several Arab states issue stapled visa to kashmir residents.

Add to that UAE, who literally begged US to station some F 22s a few days ago. Why? Because they know they will be wiped out from the map if Iran decides to trash them no matter how "advanced" weaponry they have.

Listen you Arabs, Pakistan defended itself against a neighbour 5 times larger and stronger whereas you failed against little Israel... You have no reason to have that kind of self-pride which has been the cause of your destruction and downfall for the last 1000 years or so.:coffee:

Arab despots know in case of real war with Iran the population at large will look the other way, much of the millitary will dessert after few days of fighting and national guard and small elite commando forces would either be outgunned..or forced to flee...

the reason is simple..Arabs are sick of their despots and dictators!

The same reason why the had to call collation forces to defend against Saddam because a majority of Arabs would have look at him as a liberator rather than an invader.

Arab despots know in case of real war with Iran the population at large will look the other way, much of the millitary will dessert after few days of fighting and national guard and small elite commando forces would either be outgunned..or forced to flee...

the reason is simple..Arabs are sick of their despots and dictators!

The same reason why the had to call collation forces to defend against Saddam because a majority of Arabs would have look at him as a liberator rather than an invader.
Hi genius!
A war with Iran will be fougt in the air and sea. In case you din't know, we don't share a border wit Iran!:
middle+east.jpg

Even if we were etching to overthrough our "despots and dictators", we would rally 112% behind them in case of the extremely unlikely event the Iran launches a ground invasion by carrying hundreds of thousands of soldiers on boats!.

So in any potential conflict between USA/Israel/Arabs vs Iran...which side would you back?

Or in otherwise, if war breaks out and Iran comes to India and asks for military aid or spare parts for its military? Would India reciprocate?
In case, and in case IRAN comes to our door steps, we will ask them to come to negotiation tables rather than fight a bloody war with a superior opponent and be blown to oblivion. As a long friend of all sides because of our NAM policy we will have the backing of RUSSIA & CHINA to push US and its alies to negotiate with IRAN and a mutually win win situation be delivered to the people of IRAN.

secondly I don't think US wants to go to a full scale war with any nation and screw its own wealth reserves and that of the Global Economics. and IRAN is not impotent like you guys who are seeking support, they are a race of people who have preserved their way of life for over 1000s of years giving a tough fight to any invading army.

But what if Iran asks you for military aid?

Or USA/Israel asks you to assist in the fight or prevent you from aiding Iran?

What then ?

I dont think in a war between USA and IRan, India will provide material aid to either side...

What gives you the right to decide who can and can not have nukes. Who cares what you want. In any event you are reliant on their oil.

You are talking rubbish and repeating western lies

get a life your country does not dictate it does what America tells it.

back to topic some Arab states may provide limited support but on the whole they are under neo colonialism of Pax America and their leaders are bullied or bribed by Americans who would not allow them to do much
i have long stopped replying to your posts my brother, you have lost the essence of friendship to your hatred and we do not decide if a nation is worthy of possessing WMD, we just do not favour or its not in our interest to see any more countries possessing WMD

Pakistan ready for Middle East role

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

Pakistani troops aid Bahrain's crackdown - Features - Al Jazeera English

why should we risk our soldiers for the sake of arab states? we shouldnt ship em off to arabs just like that

Hi genius!
A war with Iran will be fougt in the air and sea. In case you din't know, we don't share a border wit Iran!:

Even if we were etching to overthrough our "despots and dictators", we would rally 112% behind them in case of the extremely unlikely event the Iran launches a ground invasion by carrying hundreds of thousands of soldiers on boats!.

Why would Iran launch a ground assault in KSA...Iran foot on ground will be its proxies in eastern region,

Why would Iran launch a ground assault in KSA...Iran foot on ground will be its proxies in eastern region,

In the event of a Saudi-Iran War, Iran will probably start a Shia uprising in Eastern Saudi Arabia or Southern Saudi Arabia bordering Yemen. That will tie up the Saudi Ground Forces.

Short answer to the OP is a big resounding NO...You can dance as much as you want around it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom