What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there too much debate on this. Pakistan won't need Arab soldiers or equipment if God forbid a full war with India breaks out. The only thing they will need is money and uninterrupted supply of oil and I am 100% sure S.Arabia will provide a substantial portion of that.

Why is there too much debate on this. Pakistan won't need Arab soldiers or equipment if God forbid a full war with India breaks out. The only thing they will need is money and uninterrupted supply of oil and I am 100% sure S.Arabia will provide a substantial portion of that.

First of all how will Arab states establish an un-interrputed supply of oil given that India will launch a naval blockade of Pakistan?

Second, what good is oil going to do to Pakistan when we would need urgent re-supply of our military forces given the high attrition rate that Pakistan will suffer at the hands of numerical superior India.

Arabs can dispense with some of their fighter jets, tanks, gunships, artillery and anti-tank missiles and ifv, which will greatly boost the offensive potential of Pakistan.

One alternative scenario I could see is Arabs sending money to China which starts a major arms lift to Pakistan.

The question is are Arabs willing to help their fellow Muslim Brothers, the Pakistans over India? Or will Indian economic ties overrule any notion of muslim solidarity.

America will not allow you. Your despot leaders just get commission of a few dollars per barrel of oil which the Americans have claimed. Arabs cant even sort out a nation of 4 million. I mean we had to send them commandos for a local problem lol

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/8929-pakistani-involvement-siege-mecca.html

How are they going to assist us in amy war

America will not allow you. Your despot leaders just get commossion of a few dollars per barrel of oil which the Americans have claimed. Arabs cant even sort out a nation of 4 million. I mean we had to send them commandos for a local problem lol

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/8929-pakistani-involvement-siege-mecca.html

How are they going to assist us in amy war

Bro that was 1979. Arab Armies have come a long way, especially after the Gulf War, when Arabs bought billions in Western Equipment.

Bro that was 1979. Arab Armies have come a long way, especially after the Gulf War, when Arabs bought billions in Western Equipment.

Mate even now they have to rely on Pakistanis. How many of our Pakistani boys are in the desserts protecting these ungreatful trolls

First of all how will Arab states establish an un-interrputed supply of oil given that India will launch a naval blockade of Pakistan?

Second, what good is oil going to do to Pakistan when we would need urgent re-supply of our military forces given the high attrition rate that Pakistan will suffer at the hands of numerical superior India.

Arabs can dispense with some of their fighter jets, tanks, gunships, artillery and anti-tank missiles and ifv, which will greatly boost the offensive potential of Pakistan.

One alternative scenario I could see is Arabs sending money to China which starts a major arms lift to Pakistan.

The question is are Arabs willing to help their fellow Muslim Brothers, the Pakistans over India? Or will Indian economic ties overrule any notion of muslim solidarity.
I am not a military expert, but your suggestion of us financing an arms lift from China is the most likely scenario. As for India's economic ties I can't see it as a factor at all.

Mate even now they have to rely on Pakistanis. How many of our Pakistani boys are in the desserts protecting these ungreatful trolls
Prove it liar.

What if india tries to blockade our ports and prevent the oil from getting to our ports? We need a over land supply route as well, a underground oil pipeline similar to the underground gas pipeline from Iran.

India would be totally stupid to attempt that when you would have the same oil pipeline supplying oil and gas to China.
Besides , Indian navy doesn't have the capacity and will not have the capacity to attempt a blockade anytime in the near future.

Look who's talking. Begging Americans everyday not to drone them. No sovereignty nothing. LOL

US Lauds India's support on Iran sanctions

India very supportive on sanctions against Iran: US

US thanks India for its support in IAEA vote on Iran nuclear issue

"Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told reporters in Tehran that Iran was particularly surprised by the vote against it from India. "We will send a letter of objection to the countries that voted for the resolution", he said."

Bahrain is a tiny island in the Arabian gulf, nothing to do with us. Plus you shouldn't have brought this up, as it shows the incompetence of Pakistan soldiers in dealing with "unarmed" protesters.

Its American propaganda. You know how your allies portray Muslims be they Pakistani or Arab. Read the first article and stop being selective in what you choose to accept, learning from Israelis and Americans are you??

India would be totally stupid to attempt that when you would have the same oil pipeline supplying oil and gas to China.
Besides , Indian navy doesn't have the capacity and will not have the capacity to attempt a blockade anytime in the near future.

Indian navy has the capacity for a full naval blockade. Better not delude yourself. In fact, pakistan's energy dependency is a major drawback in case of a war.

Bahrain is a tiny island in the Arabian gulf, nothing to do with us. Plus you shouldn't have brought this up, as it shows the incompetence of Pakistan soldiers in dealing with "unarmed" protesters.

<sigh> There goes Pakistan-Arab friendship.

Can you two get a room?

Its ex-Pakistani soldiers, and how so are they "incompetent"?

Look who's talking. Begging Americans everyday not to drone them. No sovereignty nothing. LOL
Funny bharati, respond to the post intelligently! Tell me, why did you country like a slave obey US orders to vote against Iran in the IAEA? LOL

You guys have an obligation to support us in whatever form it may be if we ask for it just as we have supported you numerous times in the past unconditionally. When your Kings asked us for help, there were no ifs and buts from our side, we sent troops, pilots, commandos when you needed them. Don't back off like cowards when its your turn to fulfill your part of the agreement.

You guys have an obligation to support us in whatever form it may be if we ask for it just as we have supported you numerous times in the past unconditionally. When your Kings asked us for help, there were no ifs and buts from our side, we sent troops, pilots, commandos when you needed them. Don't back off like cowards when its your turn to fulfill your part of the agreement.

Pretty sure they would back off. It is not in Saudi Arabia's interests to help Pakistan, apart from small economic and financial favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom