What's new

WikiLeaks: Pakistani airmen sabotaging F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "leaks" from the USA State Department database occurred all at one time sometime last year. The Wikileaks organization and the press outlets that Wikileaks are "favoring" with the material are determining the timing. Supposedly the cache of USA State Department cables is so vast that Wikileaks limited staff is taking months, and, perhaps, years, to decide what to leak and when. The timing of these constantly new secret materials leaking into the press, all over the world, is not coming from USA entities, but from Wikileaks. Who knows what is the agenda of Wikileaks people?
comman sense if USA running around all over the world to catch bin laden because he was a threat to national security the same is wikileaks why is no US authority doing anything about it?he runs all over the world doing press conferences?it is cia

not anymore......Pakistani sources have been posted. You should search in forum. Anyway, sad day for Pakistan!

It is not sources. Just one source. It was only one link from some obscure times of Pakistan. Don't present it like you have presented dozens of Pakistani links. And yeah it is a sad day. Someone's attempt to troll wasn't that successful as expected. :lol:

Nothing special in the leaks. Its the part of 'great game'. Whatever US is doing creates hatred for us in the mind of ordinary pakistani people. Even the voices can be heard from west for us being sign of hate for muslim countries afghanistan and pakistan in general, and iran in particular. Drones are on the way killing suspects without trials, wikileaks appears out of constipation and says :blah:

Just consider the timings of wikileaks and relate it with ongoing events, huh the great us and it great game.

I googled but not a single reliable newspaper published this report - but still everything is possible in Pakistan.

I ASK INDIANS THAT WHY DO THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT WE DO, DO UR OWN SH1T

I ASK INDIANS THAT WHY DO THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT WE DO, DO UR OWN SH1T

Hey pakistanis always manage to start threads about India, so I said to myself... Why not help pakistanis with their own news, as they are too occupied posting India related articles. :cheers:

The "leaks" from the USA State Department database occurred all at one time sometime last year. The Wikileaks organization and the press outlets that Wikileaks are "favoring" with the material are determining the timing. Supposedly the cache of USA State Department cables is so vast that Wikileaks limited staff is taking months, and, perhaps, years, to decide what to leak and when. The timing of these constantly new secret materials leaking into the press, all over the world, is not coming from USA entities, but from Wikileaks. Who knows what is the agenda of Wikileaks people?

Are you even listening to what you are saying? :undecided:

The “leaks” of USA state departments are suppose to be secrets.. they include secrets of “deals” made by US state department with different “organizations” and Countries.. You telling me that its been a year and US state department hasn’t “recovered” them back?

You telling me that they are so vast the WikiLeaks staff “selects” material to “leak” in phases??

Amazing at you ignorance “dude”.. Amazing..

Let me tell you something.. Either WikiLeaks is Government funded organization or It has some “serious” black mailing material against US Government..

Cuz normally, nobody wants “that” kind of material “leaking” out now and then…

spark: spaming the issue wont help , post the original cable with a valid link to wikileaks website - there has to be one !

lol ... isnt it strange that in the aftermath of OBL killing suddenly again a steady stream of wiki leaks coming out again. it seems that most of the wiki leaks stuff is just Pakistan specific.

funny when there is a leak regarding India or Kashmir all Pakistanis start jumping up and down in excitement, but when there is a leak about Pakistan, its all fake and a war against Pakistan as usual. Double standards anyone ?

funny when there is a leak regarding India or Kashmir all Pakistanis start jumping up and down in excitement, but when there is a leak about Pakistan, its all fake and a war against Pakistan as usual. Double standards anyone ?

It is fun rubbing it in :D like you are doing right now ;) ;)

Is there any practical evidence for this? i.e. any incidents with the F-16s?

spark: spaming the issue wont help , post the original cable with a valid link to wikileaks website - there has to be one !

The cable is released today.. its not that they are released altogether.. its released gradually so you will be seeing more about it as days go.

My interest in posting is not out of showing Pakistan in bad light , but passage of information which is kind of a passion for me being a news and internet addict.

I have checked the original database but just the name showed up in cbs.ca site along with number and date.

I would be happy to post if i find the original other than that NDTV link.

Anyway here is a news discussion on same.

Call it media propaganda or intention of Indian medias to malign PAF or whatever you like.. its none of my concern.. you are free to discuss on the issue on all possible ways... its your freedom of speech.

PS: i am not spamming .. i am just replying to the queries that were directed at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be true........They had nabbed a few PAF guys with links to banned outfits.

wikileaks is really Cialeaks dont you get the trends before iraq war??same intelligece stuff wmds repots.now cia dont wanna get blamed for pakistan so they do thier dirty work on wikileaks the same what they do in war zone get blackwater to do their dirty get it my friends

only what they changed is from wmd they put terrorism and militancy, and from cia reports they changed to wikileaks cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom