What's new

WikiLeaks: Pakistani airmen sabotaging F-16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your media has a lot of privileges i see.
That is cute but does not prove that this is indeed an authentic cable available with wikileaks.

It will be soon available in Dawn too.. Its a 3 way agreement between NDTV, Hindu newspaper and Dawn.

lol ... isnt it strange that in the aftermath of OBL killing suddenly again a steady stream of wiki leaks coming out again. it seems that most of the wiki leaks stuff is just Pakistan specific.

lol ... isnt it strange that in the aftermath of OBL killing suddenly again a steady stream of wiki leaks coming out again. it seems that most of the wiki leaks stuff is just Pakistan specific.

Yes, but not from OBL killing, it actually started with declaring ISI in the list of terrorist organization, after RD event.

It was announced much earlier.. check the dawn news today, they have released 4-5 cables today.. all relating to Pakistan....

Dawn regularly prints stuff that is directed against the armed forces, you can pick up any karman shafi column that dawn regularly prints and see the unsubstantiated drivel in his write ups. That’s a dead giveaway of what sort of editors are running the show at dawn.

Serious issue and a grave concern if the core of the Pakistani military is found to be radicalized.

Even if true, it is not something that serious.
Sikh servicemen assassinated their premier in India in revenge for an operation.
Such sentiments can exist as a result of use of force by a Government whether fair or unfair.

It is certainly not the core of the military and such things can happen sometimes if you carry out operations in your own country.
However eventually such characters are disciplined or thrown out.
We see entire divisions of army operating against terrorists in FATA and Swat where troops fight and give their lives without flinching in the name of Pakistan, despite the many questions still in their minds.

Even if true, it is not something that serious.
Sikhs assassinated their premier in India in revenge for an operation.
Tamils did the same.

Such sentiments can exist as a result of use of force by a Government whether fair or unfair.

It is certainly not the core of the military and such things can happen sometimes if you carry out operations in your own country.
However eventually such characters are disciplined or thrown out.
We see entire divisions of army operating against terrorists in FATA and Swat where troops fight and give their lives without flinching in the name of Pakistan, despite the many questions still in their minds.

Just as i thought.

ever since i saw a Think tank in the thread i was waiting for a compariosn to India as a face saving exercise..

How predictable. :lol:

another crap? These Airmen all go through hard training and hundreds of hours of learning. It was a stupid way to defame these people that they came from rural villages as if they came and got into the the hanger:lol: idiots NDTV or any indian media.

Oh Yeah Wikileaks which only NDTV has access too :lol: indeed peekhey leaks. Please this stupid thread has to die, where are moderators..

Just as i thought.

ever since i saw a Think tank in the thread i was waiting for a compariosn to India as a face saving exercise..

How predictable. :lol:

I do not think it is funny, I think it is quite pathetic that you try to paint this as a face saving exercise.

What face saving?
The source is not credible!
The report even if credible as US cable is not verifiable in terms of what really was said by whom and what was lost in translation!
The notion that servicemen cannot affected by the perceptions and cannot give into individual noncompliance is also rubbish!
So what the devil should i be saving face from?

You mind my mentioning India?
But i do so that you understand a similar situation and can relate to it.

First of all i am addressing a concerned Indian member and reassuring him that even if true this can happen and is not an indication of what the core of military thinks or does. It can be individuals who resent something.
You disagree with this?

Do you think that servicemen are not humans and not affected by the overwhelming circumstances and public perception?
I gave the other member an example not out of contempt but because this and a lot more can happen when military actions are taken at state level.

Kindly do not insult the Think Tank by coming up with such remarks.
Most here are serious minded individuals and are quite patient and to the point in exchanging views with Indians.

I do not think it is funny, I think it is quite pathetic that you try to paint this as a face saving exercise.

What face saving?
The source is not credible!
The report even if credible as US cable is not verifiable in terms of what really was said by whom and what was lost in translation!
The notion that servicemen cannot affected by the perceptions and cannot give into individual noncompliance is also rubbish!
So what the devil should i be saving face from?

You mind my mentioning India?
But i do so that you understand a similar situation and can relate to it.

First of all i am addressing a concerned Indian member and reassuring him that even if true this can happen and is not an indication of what the core of military thinks or does. It can be individuals who resent something.
You disagree with this?

Do you think that servicemen are not humans and not affected by the overwhelming circumstances and public perception?
I gave the other member an example not out of contempt but because this and a lot more can happen when military actions are taken at state level.

Patience pays... i am as eager as you to confirm whether its true or false... or is it a NDTV propoganda to malign wikileaks and PAF.

I havent read anything else written by u.. just replying after seeing the first sentence..

Well 3 threads with same topic started by Indians using Indian Propaganda news published in there local newspaper or Indian owned websites this clearly shows Pakistanis are obsessed with India and will do any thing to spread home grown news.

Question why hasn't this Indian Fantasy topic not closed Mods?

Ontopic- I think this is rather funny. It would be very interesting to see a mullah fighter pilot (any pics guys? :angel: ). This asserts my point that Pakistan is heading toward inevitable failure and probable balkanization owing to the rot emerging from within. This is a reeking example why no state should adopt policies based on religion. Keep church and state separate and you will have success. But for Pakistan, it may already be too late.
Repost of my previous response to another thread on exact same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom