What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

To those people who hate RAHUL GANDHI.
I know how people hate the gandhis and sadly i'm one among them but i dont allow my emotions to ride over the truth.
He is the only leader how in touch with the least privileged people and sadly people make it a media showoff. He is the first young indian leader who really has gone to the core issues in our country.
YES congress plays deviceive politics and we dont need some wikileaks to tell us that.
But understand its the best leadership we have had for a long time at the center and for the forst time we have right people for the right job.
Its our responsibility not to fall into the tactics of political parties and vote for the right person.

You will be another fakester under indian flag in calling out that there are hindu radical elements.you may be a pakistani.:azn:

Ohh god please noooooooooo... this coming from you ....:woot:

rest assured Ajtr i am happy to be an indian with all my faults and failings . i do not need to hide behing any false flag :yahoo:

i belive i ans your question in my earlier post . gandhis are good for the congress . but i would prefer someone like PC or a Kapil sibal and the younger gen with a forward thinking cap on to lead this country . let the gandhi lead congress . let the countrys PM and cabnit be someone else. The trouble with older netas seems to be that they forgot to live in the present . india seems to have moved ahead but some of these guys arestill stuck in the 80s.

I disagree with the point that gandhis are good for congress

I agree with that most oldie live in past and that of digvijay singh is a @$$*** (personal experience)

Anyways thanks for ur reply.........

I am agreed with your point but how can he say this about whole community
I think you forget that he compared RSS with SIMI ??? Buddy 3 members including me are members of RSS so by this logic we are terrorist ?????

Just check his comments, And digvijays comments

Both fukcing morons are openly spreading hate

How can congress claim that they are secular ??????????

LOOK buddy
we as INDIANS KNOW THE REAL FACTS
whom do we need to prove it to world media?? usa?? pakistan??
NO we dont need to prove it to them
IF we need to proove someone then its to our countrymen itself.
So how does the comments of RAHUL or the moron digvijay matter in any way to us.
We know what their motive is. we should not moved by these comments.
We know RSS is all about and just pity at them who dont know the truth about such a great institution.
Though we need to agree that their are some media savvy groups like VHP SRM etc which bring bad name the culture of our coutry itself. We just need to proove it to ourself and no one else.
regards

Ohh god please noooooooooo... this coming from you ....:woot:

rest assured Ajtr i am happy to be an indian with all my faults and failings . i do not need to hide behing any false flag :yahoo:

It is my humble request that u hit the ignore button
he cant carry on his agenda if all of us ignore him
thanks in advance

looking at BJP fans here it seems rahul gandhi was correct india does have great danger from hindu terrorists.And many fans of BJP are closet hindu terrorists.

lol. hindu terrorist,,,,, u sound like psuedo modern indian far from reality...
i m nt siding with BJP but congress is the worst party of india full of corrupt of politicians and bureaucracy.........
and
the worst thing is they have aligned with media,,,,,,

weak party their leaders don't have guts....... cowards...........
hindu terrorism is just an hyped inflation.............
real terrorism is maosits, stone pelting,26/11,delhi blast, pune blast........
this is reality and congress has totally failed..

next time my vote for BJP

lol, With this revaltion he just Doomed his own opportunity of beaming PM..!

What a ignorent person..! And US just keep listening to all these comments by silly congress man and then at last accused them of playing relegous politics,,lol

Exposed congress by same wikileaks for playing releigeus vote bank politics...:tdown::tdown:

Congress is History..!

Just Bring back "National democratic Alliance" in power again and then see there fist step of "Hanging afzal guru":agree:

:tup::tup:

moderator ji can you take this thread to world affairs ? This is defence thread right so where the hell you peepz saw defence in it ?

He is the only leader how in touch with the least privileged people and sadly people make it a media showoff.

My ***.
By staying in poor's houses. By turning htier Farms into Helipad and destroying their Livelihood.

And What does a Villager expects from Congress(UPA)? To give him Electricity, Clean Drinking Water and Employment and this Crapass goes to the villager and says.:lol:

Empower villagers and defeat terrorism in 15 minutes: Rahul

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday had a surprise suggestion of empowering villagers to fight terrorism.

"I am confident that this country can take on terrorism. Defeating it is no problem. If we empower those people in villages, we can sit back, relax and we will destroy terrorism in 15 minutes:lol:," Gandhi told a press conference here

Empower villagers and defeat terrorism in 15 minutes: Rahul

:lol:

Remember that poor Lady Kalavati.

Another Dumbass Manmohan Singh arrived along with Sonia Gandhi recently in Vidharba, Maharashtra to give the First National UID Card to a Women. What happened? Her Field was converted into a Helipad and after getting a photo, her livelihood was destroyed. She is in a situation where she may commit sucide.

Helping Poor. See this.:lol:

Raul+Baba+ki+jai+ho+2.jpg

Know his constituency Amethi.

The Poor People of Amethi re as Fools as those who vote for Gandhi.:lol:

Read the Statistics of AMethis Poverty.

What Amethi’s indices tell us about Rahul Gandhi churumuri

To those people who hate RAHUL GANDHI.

I am the Biggest One of this ***.

I have even my Website on him.

Rahul Baba – Future PM :lol::lol:

Its our responsibility not to fall into the tactics of political parties and vote for the right person.

You are the First Fool to Fall into the Trap.

Terrorists dont belong to any religion,they use religion as an advantage we should stop identifying them with a religion

And for the Sake.

Muslim Appeasment on its peak.

There are elections in Kerala, West Bengal and Assam(Read Mulsims) next Year.

So Chidambaram barking Saffron Terrorism.

Rahul Baba speaking such statements is Expected:lol:

Did they Forget their Rape in Bihar and Gujarat?:lol:

Rahul clarifies, says against all forms of terror

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi in a reaction to his comments on Hindu terror published by WikiLeaks on Friday said terrorism of all types is a threat to India and that the country needs to remain vigilant against all acts of terror.

"Terrorism and communalism of all types is a threat to
India. We need to remain vigilant against acts of terrorism of all kinds, no matter who commits them," Gandhi said in a statement.

Rahul clarifies, says against all forms of terror - Hindustan Times

And for the Sake.

Muslim Appeasment on its peak.

There are elections in Kerala, West Bengal and Assam(Read Mulsims) next Year.

So Chidambaram barking Saffron Terrorism.

Rahul Baba speaking such statements is Expected:lol:

Did they Forget their Rape in Bihar and Gujarat?:lol:

Does it mean Rahul has some super-power wherein he can see the future, that some statement he says confidentially in private to a foreigner will get leaked to the public someday, so that he can get some votes?
You must be a big fan of God of conspiracy theorist Mr. Zaid Hamid.

Back
Top Bottom