What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

Gotta thanks rahul for telling the truth, Now india army chief should focus on indian extremists groups rather then whining about Pakistan.

He has not said about any Hindu organization...he is speaking of Terrorism which is playing under the name of Hindu....For the matter of fact terrorism cant be for good or bad.....it is always a inhumane crime...whether it is organised by Muslim , Hindu or Christan... Why we should differentiate btw LET or Hindu Terrorism....both these harm peace and tranquility of the society....And why is this hoo haa over Rahul he has said the right thing...i dont find anything wrong...one can control the external terror but not the communal violence which accounts for millions of life...One cant forget what happened during Ayodhya demolition...or when the security arrangements that were made during the Ayodhya verdict....And ppl r speaking of Gandhi family...wat wrong they hav done...who hav stopped other parties to win aganist them in election....if ur a BJP fan just remember wat did it do in situations like Kandahar Hijack, coffin Scam during Kargil, Wat happnd to George Fernandes,Bangaru Laxman who was caught red handedly, If u speak of Samjwadi party they hav more scams than anyone and at last the Left party, this party in Tamilnadu has 7 pending cases of corruption...What should the Gandhi family hav to do...Dont forget the scarifies of gandhi family....Nehru fought along with Gandhi for freedom, Indira and Rajiv lost her life, Sonia gav up her PM post for Manmohan Singh....For second time wen they won elections they kept their promise and gave back the PM post to Manmohan Singh if it was sum other party they would hav given to their son(Rhalu Gandhi).... if at all there is sum credibility, integrity its only with congress, for corruption allegations they Kick out there Chief ministers, Ministers, what has BJP has done...When allegations are made with proof they wont act, Sushma Swraj cums to rescue Reddy Brothers, Nitin Gadkari Cums to rescue of Yeddiurppa.Let me tell you Bad is good than worst.....If there is one person who can challenge Congress is Narendra Modi....But i am sure Ppl like Shsuma swaraj, Anantha Kumar will spoil his govt with scams....

he is just an idiot.
born with a silver spoon......
knows nothing,

initially i thought him to be a very polite and knowledgeable person........
but he brayed........
he is a dumb ***...

Gotta thanks rahul for telling the truth, Now india army chief should focus on indian extremists groups rather then whining about Pakistan.

Rahul Gandhi is a fool and immature

[mod edit: link removed - do you not have enough threads re wikileaks on pakistan? - let's keep this one on topic please]

Last edited:
He is absolutely right. He is expressing all that could happen if radicalization spreads among Hindus. So this is his assumption and that is valid. We can deal with LET and handful of IM cadres, but it would be difficult to keep an eye on a huge population for some fringe right wing terrorists.

Even Hindus don't need to plant bomb or kill people, but their rigid stance on some issues may drive ill informed and brain washed muslims in to international terrorism.

His assessment of future on a presumption is quite far sighted, which is required for a leader like him. I appreciate that he views things with so much border perspective. It is good to know his clarity of thought.

These comments are quite inline with the Congress's stand that SIMI/IM and RSS are complementary to each other. These things he has already told without any inhibition in public forum. So the leaks are merely a reaffirmation of his thought.

You need not worry. Our Army chief need not divert his attention from the actual duty. Our police is doing their job and they are on the right target. Unlike Pakistan we don't kill people for the fun of killing. We are civilized enough to accept our problem and intelligent enough to act on them.

something i don't understand.
most of the people i have come across support and vote for BJP. even majority of opinion on internet is pro BJP. but how does congress always manage to win??

Pardon me for intervening in this unrelated thread. I might not be aware of what politics goes on in your country (India here), but this person's association of extremist mentality with a specific religion is downright offensive and it is an irritant to Hindus worldwide including myself.

Extremists in general are extremists because of their own making and thinking and not related to any specific religion. Such a comment of associating fundamentalists with Hinduism is downright offensive. I am surprised how no case has been filed by any of your countrymen till now.

In Switzerland, making such accusations without tangible evidence could easily lead to dismissal of politicians from any political party.

You had to bring Pakistan here, I mean ddo you need a Hindu extremist "group" to diver the attention of Indians from Pakistan?....or vice versa??

I guess we both can do better than that...

Pardon me for intervening in this unrelated thread. I might not be aware of what politics goes on in your country (India here), but this person's association of extremist mentality with a specific religion is downright offensive and it is an irritant to Hindus worldwide including myself.

Extremists in general are extremists because of their own making and thinking and not related to any specific religion. Such a comment of associating fundamentalists with Hinduism is downright offensive. I am surprised how no case has been filed by any of your countrymen till now.

In Switzerland, making such accusations without tangible evidence could easily lead to dismissal of politicians from any political party.

His Dumbass Grandfather siad He was a Hindu by Mistake but loved being a Christian , a Muslim.

We have had Congress as a Anti-Hindu Party from the Last 50 Years.

LOOK i've been telling this the whole day and no one is understanding
What he said was that india has a greater danger if theirs a retaliation from people invoked by radical hindu groups in response to a terror strike by some Islamic extremist front.
THAT'S IT
NONE OF THE SANE INTERNET WARRIORS HERE ARE READY TO TAKE IT IN SINCE THEY WANT TO CONTINUE THE CONGRESS AND GANDHI BASHING.
If it suits ur purpose too, then continue.
REGARDS:angry:

@INDIAN MEMBERS
Look guys dont let urself and ur country down here.
Cool down and plz try to understand the actual facts.

Back
Top Bottom