What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

Sure you would.... i've no doubt about that.Coz world have seen that dance of devils from hindu blood thirsty mobs in 1992 in mumbai and 2002 in gujrat.

Highly selective presentation of voilence.......and then u cry when replied in same manner.......respect is not ur due coz u r a muslim.......it has to be earned by you too........

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Sure you would.... i've no doubt about that.Coz world have seen that dance of devils from hindu blood thirsty mobs in 1992 in mumbai and 2002 in gujrat.

Highly selective presentation of voilence.......and then u cry when replied in same manner.......respect is not ur due coz u r a muslim.......it has to be earned by you too........

Highly selective presentation of voilence.......and then u cry when replied in same manner.......respect is not ur due coz u r a muslim.......it has to be earned by you too

Higlly selective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out whole decade of 1990s from 1989 till 2000 to find out who is more selective.
and is earned by hindus by call of ram rajaya, and mandir wahin banayenge.seems that u forgot rath yatra days.when whole country went into frenzy as if high on opium and u've gall to call that muslims have to earn the respect.

i want to ask my indian friends here to read this , i am one and am proud to be one .
now lets see what rahul said .

In controversial comments likely to cause a storm in India, Gandhi – considered a likely prime ministerial candidate and a scion of the country's leading political family – warned Timothy Roemer that although "there was evidence of some support for [Islamic terrorist group Laskar-e-Taiba] among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community".

now he said that there are hindu right wing extermist. and they can be a larger threat . we all know how these guys work .we all know they exist. just like muslim or christian extremist . Now does that mean we condem the whole religion ? or its followers? NO . we are secular and a demoracy and i belive we should condem extremism in any shape or form . and what if he said it to the Romer? hell he said that on national TV abour Rss and the way some of its members are involved . now while he may be wrong about that . i do not belive he was wrong about hindu extremist being a bigger threat .

look at the numbers , right now so many attacks are carried out by extremist accross the boader and by some indigenious elements . what if every one of these attacks are are a triger to some hindu radical group who retialiates?
we will end up with a war like situation throught the country .

we end up loosing everything we have worked for in the past 20 yrs ..
i dotn think we should take things as an offence when he said about hindu extremisim . it exist but they really are a few .

p.s i am a christian who is a congress man and my wife a hindu brahmin and a bjp follower . so spare me the "you are against bjp hence cant see the issue " i hear it every week for last 8 yrs .
by the way no offence to any one , was just airing my views on the subject .

i want to ask my indian friends here to read this , i am one and am proud to be one .

In controversial comments likely to cause a storm in India, Gandhi – considered a likely prime ministerial candidate and a scion of the country's leading political family – warned Timothy Roemer that although "there was evidence of some support for [Islamic terrorist group Laskar-e-Taiba] among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalised Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community".

now he said that there are hindu right wing extermist. and they can be a larger threat . we all know how these guys work .we all know they exist. just like muslim or christian extremist . Now does that mean we condem the whole religion ? or its followers? NO . we are secular and a demoracy and i belive we should condem extremism in any shape or form . and what if he said it to the Romer? hell he said that on national TV abour Rss and the way some of its members are involved . now while he may be wrong about that . i do not belive he was wrong about hindu extremist being a bigger threat .

look at the numbers , right now so many attacks are carried out by extremist accross the boader and by some indigenious elements . what if every one of these attacks are are a triger to some hindu radical group who retialiates?

i dotn think we should take things as an offence when he said about hindu extremisim . it exist but they really are a few .

p.s i am a christian who is a congress man and my wife a hindu brahmin and a bjp follower . so spare me the "you are against bjp hence cant see the issue " i hear it every week for last 8 yrs .

I am agreed with your point but how can he say this about whole community
I think you forget that he compared RSS with SIMI ??? Buddy 3 members including me are members of RSS so by this logic we are terrorist ?????

Just check his comments, And digvijays comments

Both fukcing morons are openly spreading hate

How can congress claim that they are secular ??????????

You will be another fakester under indian flag in calling out that there are hindu radical elements.you may be a pakistani.:azn:

Higlly selective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out whole decade of 1990s from 1989 till 2000 to find out who is more selective.
and is earned by hindus by call of ram rajaya, and mandir wahin banayenge.seems that u forgot rath yatra days.when whole country went into frenzy as if high on opium and u've gall to call that muslims have to earn the respect.

Again very selective......

Let me say like this: muslims like u and hindus like me have to work hard to EARN respect of each other........you see communal harmony is definately not a one way street does it.......ur grievances are genuine but then I disagree with ur crying spree here......and u should appreciate our grievances too specially regarding the Kashmir.....

This is all I had to say to you......please dont bother replying

Again very selective......

Let me say like this: muslims like u and hindus like me have to work hard to EARN respect of each other........you see communal harmony is definately not a one way street does it.......ur grievances are genuine but then I disagree with ur crying spree here......and u should appreciate our grievances too specially regarding the Kashmir.....

This is all I had to say to you......please dont bother replying
just one thing i ve to say to u as my last reply....I pity ur ignorance and the ones like u.

Congress party should focus on improving its states and the center. BJP lead states are better than any congress lead states without exception. BJP does more work and lesser propaganda. Its only the paid media channels which keep on targeting BJP.

The likes of NDTV,ET, IBN LIVE etc. are modern day bhaands. They will keep on singing praise for crown prince and rajmata even if they are ruining the nation.

The issue here is are the false conspiracy theories being spread for the purpose of inciting hatred amongst the misguided minority youth.

Little offtopic.......but buddy dont u think congress should reconsider it's policies.....see we now have a large middle class in India who actually thinks.......and that youngesters like me vote.....dont you think current position of congress is weakened by dynastic politics in addition to statement like those of digvijay singh.....do you think it is going to help them in long term and short term....since u r from congress I would like u to comment on this topic.....

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi warned US of Hindu extremist threat
TOI has better toilet articles than this.

Scion of India's leading political family told ambassador radicalised Hindu groups could create religious tension and political confrontation
Look at how they manipulated the wordings of the actual conversation
the actual stataement was

The 40-year-old politician, the son of the Congress party president, Sonia Gandhi, told the ambassador that "the risk of a "homegrown" extremist front, reacting to terror attacks coming from Pakistan or from Islamist groups in India, was a growing concern and one that demanded constant attention".
Now tell me what did he say wrong
INDIA has a majority population of hindus and imagine a situation where theirs a large terror strike in some temple and situation gets out of hand and the mad groups like VHP get to evoke emotions in minds of hindu's. Its a unthinkable situation. He was just pointing out to that situation.

[/QUOTE]

I am agreed with your point but how can he say this about whole community
I think you forget that he compared RSS with SIMI ??? Buddy 3 members including me are members of RSS so by this logic we are terrorist ?????

Just check his comments, And digvijays comments

Both fukcing morons are openly spreading hate

How can congress claim that they are secular ??????????

my dear friend if you read my post i did say he may be wrong about that as my father in law is a rss member too . but in my post i did say that you cant blame a whole comunity or a religion or its followers for something a few do .
by the way there are fring elements in every party or religion . as for digvijay sing he is in my personal opinion an AS****LE. and unfortunatly he is close to rahul .
my personal opinion would be for rahul not to ever become PM because he seems to be an idelist , his heart is in the right place but his mouth some times isint .:azn: . P Chitambaram is a far better option .

Little offtopic.......but buddy dont u think congress should reconsider it's policies.....see we now have a large middle class in India who actually thinks.......and that youngesters like me vote.....dont you think current position of congress is weakened by dynastic politics in addition to statement like those of digvijay singh.....do you think it is going to help them in long term and short term....since u r from congress I would like u to comment on this topic.....

i belive i ans your question in my earlier post . gandhis are good for the congress . but i would prefer someone like PC or a Kapil sibal and the younger gen with a forward thinking cap on to lead this country . let the gandhi lead congress . let the countrys PM and cabnit be someone else. The trouble with older netas seems to be that they forgot to live in the present . india seems to have moved ahead but some of these guys arestill stuck in the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom