What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

And Rahul was seen making comments which can trigger a tension..

And who is he to talk to US diplomats regarding the internal security situation of the nation,?? self appointed ambassador??/

lol man do you seriously feel the need to reply to ajtr?

lol man do you seriously feel the need to reply to ajtr?

:lol: , was on my ignore button so i dont usually see what she posts. but saw this comment in "live posts' , couldnt resist to reply. :D

And Rahul was seen making comments which can trigger a tension..

And who is he to talk to US diplomats regarding the internal security situation of the nation,?? self appointed ambassador??/

That I agree, is an act which is usually performed by leaders of banana republic..who can't move an inch without US backing..totally unsuitable for a leader of a sovereign self respecting nation..but still there is nothing wrong with the message.

That I agree, is an act which is usually performed by leaders of banana republic..who can't move an inch without US backing..totally unsuitable for a leader of a sovereign self respecting nation..but still there is nothing wrong with the message.
Ya rahul gandhi belong to a banana republic called ITALY...no Indian youth support's him may be some italian youth....& he is not a public elected leader like the other gandhis he is self proclaimed leader who cant dare to face elections in any part of India accept amethi...
& if BJP comes in power may be a 1000 people may die in communal tension but atleast 10000000 may saved from poverty & hunger....& for ur kind information the most deadliest riots (SIKH riots) & most numbers of scams(2G,adarsh,commonwealth,bofors) in country is done is congress regime...
we are not a banana, appale or pomegranate republic if this congress regime continues we may turn into 1 in near future...my vote for NDA..... http://*************.net/flag-smiley-5339.gif

& if BJP comes in power may be a 1000 people may die in communal tension but atleast 10000000 may saved from poverty & hunger....
Great logic i must say....so why cry foul when terrorists kill few 100 as a result of few thousands killed in communal riots.atleast you are saving 10000000 from hunger and poverty . so some 1000 or some 100 killed in communal riots and terror attacks respectively is tolerable.after all there are 1.2 billion to spare.

Great logic i must say....so why cry foul when terrorists kill few 100 as a result of few thousands killed in communal riots.atleast you are saving 10000000 from hunger and poverty . so some 1000 or some 100 killed in communal riots and terror attacks respectively is tolerable.after all there are 1.2 billion to spare.

Oh don't worry dear! We won't cry if and when the same terrorists come and kill one of your kith and kin. At least, I, personally, won't cry.

I'll even distribute sweets if you want me to, but only if they kill one of your kith and kin, not otherwise.

"somethings are better not be known"
this revelation is one of them!!!
as far as BJP is concerned it is a tremendous party with great work!!!!!
and times have changed in india...indians have changed too...there is hardly any scope of religious politics in india anymore!!!

Seems like it ain't just Mr. Rahul Gandhi who is worried about local extremism.

FBI Director Robert Mueller met with Indian National Security Advisor M.K. Narayanan March 3 to discuss counter-terrorism, law enforcement and intelligence cooperation.

4. (S) Narayanan said he "entirely agreed" with the Director's assertion that as India constructs its counter-terrorism institutions, it must integrate law enforcement and intelligence functions, and Director Mueller offered U.S. assistance in helping India build its counter-terror capabilities. Narayanan described several recent cases of interrogations the GOI had conducted, including that of the lone surviving Mumbai terrorist suspect, Mohammad Kasab, which yielded both law enforcement and intelligence information.

He then described a changing trend in terrorists being recruited to jihad, saying that while in the past Kashmiri terrorist recruits were vulnerable because they were economically disadvantaged, any of today's terrorists were professionals who came from well-to-do backgrounds. India, with its vast Muslim community living side-by-side with Hindus, was having difficulty identifying the sources of radicalization, he explained, adding that even Muslim leaders XXXXXXXXXXXX were confessing they were "losing control of their flock."

India is also seeing the beginnings of Hindu extremist groups that use violence, he said, agreeing with the Director's point that terrorists come from more than just Muslim backgrounds.

US embassy cables: Indian protests that America is too soft on Pakistan | World news | guardian.co.uk

Ya rahul gandhi belong to a banana republic called ITALY...no Indian youth support's him may be some italian youth....& he is not a public elected leader like the other gandhis he is self proclaimed leader who cant dare to face elections in any part of India accept amethi...
& if BJP comes in power may be a 1000 people may die in communal tension but atleast 10000000 may saved from poverty & hunger....& for ur kind information the most deadliest riots (SIKH riots) & most numbers of scams(2G,adarsh,commonwealth,bofors) in country is done is congress regime...
we are not a banana, appale or pomegranate republic if this congress regime continues we may turn into 1 in near future...my vote for NDA..... http://*************.net/flag-smiley-5339.gif

You are wrong on many accounts

1) He is a member parliament from Amethi constituency(UP)
He sits in Lok Sabha because people of India do support him and have elected him.

2) I would fear those 1000 death due communal tensions more than million death from poverty(which is more just an overstatement of facts) because those death death due to communal terrorism come with a heavy backlash(something which happened after 1984) and set in motion a chain reaction of communal violence.

3) As far a corruption is concerned Most politicians be it from Congress, BJP, BSP, RJD, DMK or AIADMK are rotten to the core.
Or Have you forgotten the Scams NDA was involved in be it Coffin Scam or Tehlka video tapes.

4) I did not call India a banana republic, what I said was his actions were similar to leaders from Banana republic, who keep US in loop of their internal matters and can not take any action without US approval first.

Setting the record straight, I am not the one who will give Rahul Gandhi benefit of doubt on the basis him being inexperienced and outspoken cause he not a kid, holds a public office and is responsible to people of India and not ambassador of USA.
But at the same time i will be not be one to kill his message , when it has the potential of becoming India's worst nightmare.

Just kick out congress. Enough is enough. This bunch of old arsses turning my country in hell.

Oh don't worry dear! We won't cry if and when the same terrorists come and kill one of your kith and kin. At least, I, personally, won't cry.

I'll even distribute sweets if you want me to, but only if they kill one of your kith and kin, not otherwise.
Sure you would.... i've no doubt about that.Coz world have seen that dance of devils from hindu blood thirsty mobs in 1992 in mumbai and 2002 in gujrat.

Sure you would.... i've no doubt about that.Coz world have seen that dance of devils from hindu blood thirsty mobs in 1992 in mumbai and 2002 in gujrat.

And I'd do it if you want me to. Now go and crib about it sobbing in a corner. :wave:

The problem is that Rahul and Digvijay are inciting hatred in some misguided minority youth by peddling Zaid Hamid style conspiracy theories.

Both of them need to be thrown into prison for hate crimes as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom