What's new

WikiLeaks cables: Rahul Gandhi Warned US Of Hindu Extremist Threat

I am clearly talking about rise of Hindu terrorism in India.
What Rahul said
Don't deviate the topic.
I am not supporter of Congress, BJP or so said secularist.

I am a member of RSS

In my area almost 80 % people are member of RSS

So we all are terrorist ???

Buddy if any member from congress party caught in any wtong activity so can you blame whole party ???

Their is nothing like hindu terrorism ...... This term is purely created by congress for their political profit

I think you supporting people like Digvijay and Rahul who try to make profit by 26/11 sham on you

I am clearly talking about rise of Hindu terrorism in India.
What Rahul said
Don't deviate the topic.
I am not supporter of Congress, BJP or so said secularist.

The word 'Hindu Terror' is as of now scarcely existent one. But -

If some of the senior most politicians in India go to homes of people accused of indulging in terrorist activities,pose for a photo shoot and declare them on the spot as innocent and accuse the police/sec forces of harassing 'innocent' youths ; if a convicted terrorist is still yet to be hanged just because it may hurt the sentiments of one particular community ; if parties(leaders and activists) convicted of serial bomb blasts in my city are considered secular and contest elections - then it(Hindu fundamentalism) is //BOUND TO HAPPEN// sooner rather than later and it is a perfectly normal reaction to the minority-pandering that is going on in India under the guise of 'Secularism'.

If you are sincere in wanting to prevent that from happening,cut of the oxygen supply o whih it may grow - acknowledge the clear,present and existing danger of terrorism from conventional sources rather than trying to chase a wild chimera that is yet to come into existense.

I am a member of RSS

In my area almost 80 % people are member of RSS

So we all are terrorist ???

Buddy if any member from congress party caught in any wtong activity so can you blame whole party ???

Their is nothing like hindu terrorism ...... This term is purely created by congress for their political profit

I think you supporting people like Digvijay and Rahul who try to make profit by 26/11 sham on you

So you mean to say Malegaon blast, Ajmer Blast, Samjotha Express Blast,Etc are all fabricated stories

So you mean to say Malegaon blast, Ajmer Blast, Samjotha Express Blast,Etc are all fabricated stories

Dnt wary truth will come in front of everyone

And just answer a simple question

You want to blame whole organization is this true ?????

The word 'Hindu Terror' is as of now scarcely existent one. But -

If some of the senior most politicians in India go to homes of people accused of indulging in terrorist activities,pose for a photo shoot and declare them on the spot as innocent and accuse the police/sec forces of harassing 'innocent' youths ; if a convicted terrorist is still yet to be hanged just because it may hurt the sentiments of one particular community ; if parties(leaders and activists) convicted of serial bomb blasts in my city are considered secular and contest elections - then it(Hindu fundamentalism) is //BOUND TO HAPPEN// sooner rather than later and it is a perfectly normal reaction to the minority-pandering that is going on in India under the guise of 'Secularism'.

If you are sincere in wanting to prevent that from happening,cut of the oxygen supply o whih it may grow - acknowledge the clear,present and existing danger of terrorism from conventional sources rather than trying to chase a wild chimera that is yet to come into existense.

Come on Buddy................
Is Hammam me saab naage hai
No body care about country.
Dara Singh (murderer of Graham Stain) too contested Election in one of Party tickets and won.
So what was the message were given by this political party to Christians

Dnt wary truth will come in front of everyone

And just answer a simple question

nope whole organisation cant be blamed!!!!!!rahuls statement is stupid!!!!!!!

Dara Singh (murderer of Graham Stain) too contested Election in one of Party tickets and won.

No its not their fault its our fault cause we elect them

wrong signal!!!!!true .....shouldnt we rise above all supid religions and pray for growth stabilization and developement!!!yes.....religions are a pain in the asss...........:flame:

You want to blame whole organization is this true ?????[/QUOTE]

Dont have double standards in Judgment.

You only in your previous post quoted and blamed Entire Congress for doings of Rahul and Digvijay

As for the Samjauta blast both Arif Qasmani of the LeT and Abhinav Bharat are accused.So let the courts decide.

Same is the case of Malegaon blast and Ajmer.

Did you forget what David Mulford said in the exposed cables ?? "That Congress doesnt think twice before using caste/religion for its political gains".

What is the guarentee that these are not the mischief of the Congress to consolidate their Muslim vote ?

You only in your previous post quoted and blamed Entire Congress for doings of Rahul and Digvijay

Because unlike RSS, even for sneezing or f@rting the Congressis take their orders from the Gandhi Family.

Gandhi Family = Congress which is not true in the case of RSS

No its not their fault its our fault cause we elect them

true mate the mass education and consciousness of the indian people is so f***** low that we idiotically elect these faggots in the house of democracy!!!!!!!its time for the educated people to vote.......and make a change ......the level of corruption in this govt is well over 6 lakh crores!!!!!!!!!!!!nearly us $ 140 billion dollars...corruption at such a scale cant be tolerated.:cry:

Rahul and Digvijay are very senior in Congress.

Now that they have started peddling Zaid Hamid style conspiracy theories, with the goal of inciting hatred amongst misguided minorities, then the whole organization has to be condemned by all moderate, right-thinking people.

Let Congress expel Rahul and Digvijay, and then we can think again.

You only in your previous post quoted and blamed Entire Congress for doings of Rahul and Digvijay[/QUOTE]

my brother the choice is between greater evil and comparatively lesser evil.....140 billion dollars corruption is too much.....all terror organisations need to be banned and people punished....no double standards shud be allowed

@ Kartic Sri

I was waiting for your reply to my post 95 from you

1.Yes I really wonder how someone worth billions and lived in privilege all his life can be considered in touch with those considered the least fortunate.

2.But he is young and photogenic, and he is a Gandhi, which probably means he has all the connection that dynasty affords at his disposal.

3.(why does he look white? The first time I saw him in a picture I wondered how some white dude got into Indian politics)

1. He has been reared in the coterie culture of Congress making it extremely unlikely that he has ever been criticized for any flaw.

It is indeed difficult to attain maturity when surrounded by hundreads of yes men all the time. His statements are the proof.

2. Yup! That is true.

3. It's the Italian genes from the maternal side !

P.S. He is one of those "anglicized" indians that we were talking about on the Chinese premier visit thread. ( Not a prototypical one, though!)

Back
Top Bottom