What's new

Why your next new car will be Made In China: More Chinese-built cars sold in Australia than Korean or German vehicles

你看的懂吗,我在第二条回复里就说了哦,后来的回复是针对你不停的强调特斯拉交付时间. 😄
I have not emphasis on tesla delivery time, I said other car may not be available for Chinese. On the contrary, I keep saying that is not the point since maybe the second post I mention Tesla delivery time.

And again, that is not the main point.

I live in Australia. Vitrually NO ONE drive Chinese car.

There are a few Chinese brand available in Australia. MG, Chery, LDV, SAIC and Great Wall. You will occasionally see a few tradie riving Great Wall or LDV ute on the street, otherwise there are virtually no sign of Chinese Car in Australia.

Most Australian buy Holden and Ford, then goes Hyundai and Toyota, then Honda, and then assorted German cars. Probably 1 in 500 drive a Chinese car.

Even dirt cheap, you can't beat second hand holden or ford, they are even cheaper and a lot more accessible than any Chinese brand.

I think the article is a bit misleading.

The article talked about car made overseas. Not car made in Australia (You can see it compare China to Thailand)

This is a more detail article on FCAI in 2021

By brand
  1. Toyota: 223,642 (+9.2% YTD)
  2. Mazda: 101,119 (+18.1%)
  3. Hyundai: 72,872 (+12.4%)
  4. Ford: 71,380 (+19.8%)
  5. Kia: 67,964 (+21.2%)
  6. Mitsubishi: 67,732 (+16.1%)
  7. Nissan: 41,263 (+7.7%)
  8. Volkswagen: 40,770 (+3.8%)
  9. MG: 39,025 (+155.9%)
  10. Subaru: 37,015 (+17.5%)
By Model
  1. Toyota HiLux: 52,801 (up from 45,176 in 2020)
  2. Ford Ranger: 50,279 (up from 40,973)
  3. Toyota RAV4: 35,751 (down from 38,537)
  4. Toyota Corolla: 28,768 (up from 25,882)
  5. Hyundai i30: 25,575 (up from 20,734)
  6. Isuzu D-Max: 25,117 (up from 15,062)
  7. Mazda CX-5: 24,968 (up from 21,979)
  8. Toyota Prado: 21,299 (up from 18,034)
  9. Mitsubishi Triton: 19,232 (up from 18,136)
  10. MG ZS: 18,423 (up from 5494)
By the way, most Australian think MG was still a British Brand. It is, but the car division was sold to China. I think decades ago.
Really? I don't trust Australians. We all know that Australia is a backward agricultural country. It needs to import industrial products on a large scale.

Usually. China buys ore from Australia. Australia buys Chinese TBM, wind turbines, cars, etc.

Now China does not buy Australian ores. But Australia still needs to buy Chinese TBM. Wind turbines. And cars.

You said "NO ONE drive Chinese car" Do you think I'll believe anything you say?

Really? I don't trust Australians. We all know that Australia is a backward agricultural country. It needs to import industrial products on a large scale.

Usually. China buys ore from Australia. Australia buys Chinese TBM, wind turbines, cars, etc.

Now China does not buy Australian ores. But Australia still needs to buy Chinese TBM. Wind turbines. And cars.

You said "NO ONE drive Chinese car" Do you think I'll believe anything you say?
Honestly? I don't really care.

And good luck sourcing iron ore and copper ore. You can stop buying them from us any time you want, but even all those rhetoric, you always come back, nay, CRAWL back to us, because where else can you buy Copper ore and Iron ire in great quantity and quality? Maybe you should try Gambon. If you can figure out where that is.

Honestly? I don't really care.

And good luck sourcing iron ore and copper ore. You can stop buying them from us any time you want, but even all those rhetoric, you always come back, nay, CRAWL back to us, because where else can you buy Copper ore and Iron ire in great quantity and quality? Maybe you should try Gambon. If you can figure out where that is.
You know. I never believe anything the Australians say.

China does not buy Australian ores. But Australia must buy Chinese TBM, wind turbines and cars.

You know. I never believe anything the Australians say.

China does not buy Australian ores. But Australia must buy Chinese TBM, wind turbines and cars.
Sure, whatever you say, as long as your money is in our pocket, we really don't care what your "position"

Sure, whatever you say, as long as your money is in our pocket, we really don't care what your "position"

Guess. Will I believe any news you upload?

Australia must thank Xinjiang for its technical support!

lol just Australia? Jokes!

Guess. Will I believe any news you upload?

Australia must thank Xinjiang for its technical support!

lol just Australia? Jokes!
Again, I don't really care what you believe as long as your money is in our pocket.

You can even say Australia does not exist. lol

Again, I don't really care what you believe as long as your money is in our pocket.

You can even say Australia does not exist. lol

Guess. Who in the world believes in Australia?

Again! Australia kneels down to thank Xinjiang for its technical support!

lol. YOU have been an international joke like Australia.
:lol: :lol: LOL :haha::haha:

Only idiot would think words hurt........

As I said, I don't really care what you say or think, if you are dumb enough to think "sure I feel bad now because you call us liar" You are probably even stupider than I originally think.

:-)

:lol: :lol: LOL :haha::haha:

Only idiot would think words hurt........

As I said, I don't really care what you say or think, if you are dumb enough to think "sure I feel bad now because you call us liar" You are probably even stupider than I originally think.

:-)
wow. Now you are very happy. But I think I'm happier.

After all, we make money from Australia every day. lol.

wow. Now you are very happy. But I think I'm happier.

After all, we make money from Australia every day. lol.
Well, again, whatever you say, but thanks for try to sanction us, I made a killing on iron ore price trading on the commodity market, please do call again and ban our Iron Ore again, please, please, pretty please, daddy need a new TV and a central console.

Well, again, whatever you say, but thanks for try to sanction us, I made a killing on iron ore price trading on the commodity market, please do call again and ban our Iron Ore again, please, please, pretty please, daddy need a new TV and a central console.
This is great! You made a lot of money! Congratulations!

but, but, but what does this have to do with China making money from Australia every day?

This is great! You made a lot of money! Congratulations!

but, but, but what does this have to do with China making money from Australia every day?
Well, it doesn't.

Have I already said I don't really care?? I mean, do you care about your next door neighbor lose money on gambling or paying tax? I care about myself, I don't really care about you, China or what Australia do, as long as I made my money.

Back
Top Bottom