What's new

China’s Car Buyers Have Fallen Out of Love With Foreign Brands, Domestic companies are now selling more vehicles than their multinational rivals

Naahhh...Each got an email and/or text saying that if you do not buy a Chinese brand car, you social credit will drop. And you must keep it quiet.
you mean like this :lol:

Naahhh...Each got an email and/or text saying that if you do not buy a Chinese brand car, you social credit will drop. And you must keep it quiet.
Your poor response has lowered the IQ level of PDF.

Yeah, like that. I saw that news a few days ago and thought it was from The Onion. It is not beyond imagination to see the CPC would order the Chinese people to do anything, and the people would comply. In this case, the State ordered the people to deliberately harm their bodies to support the State. Corporations have no authority over the people so they could only lie, mislead, and seduce the people for profits, and we seen plenty of that evil. But here we see the State running short of money so the State ordered the people to harm their bodies over the long term.

too old and stubborn.. this is a new low from you, time to meet your god since you have converted.

all wrong, mr viet..
Where I am wrong?

There is another thing. China has 40 local car manufacturers and importers. That’s too much. unsustainable even for a big market as China.

Your beloved toyota ceo just admitted failure in making ev car during the press conference. :)
Nonsense. I never said it.
Toyota made the mistake by focusing too long on hybrid.

Where I am wrong?

There is another thing. China has 40 local car manufacturers and importers. That’s too much. unsustainable even for a big market as China.
some of them will faded away naturally and what you said about foreign brands is hard to make money in China is pure stupidity, there is no other country on the world which offered this much good policy like China, they have been taking too much advantages in the past 40 years with that insane premium.

some of them will faded away naturally and what you said about foreign brands is hard to make money in China is pure stupidity, there is no other country on the world which offered this much good policy like China, they have been taking too much advantages in the past 40 years with that insane premium.
Yes and no. Yes, foreign carmakers made good money in China. No, very hard today to make money. That’s not what I think that’s what German carmakers say.

Yes many of those 40 will die. I think in 10y maybe only half or less will survive.

About market share, I think, in 10-20y probably similar to what here in Germany. German carmakers dominate the market 80-90 percent. The rest is shared by foreign brands.

No, very hard today to make money. That’s not what I think that’s what German carmakers say.
like i said, the day they dumped some volkswagen santana for 200k RMB back in 90s is over...

Nonsense. I never said it.
Toyota made the mistake by focusing too long on hybrid.
Toyota were never interested in EV.
In fact, they are currently making a car that will kill off the entire EV industry.

Toyota unveils hydrogen-burning engine plan to fight EV mania​

This is the result.

Toyota were never interested in EV.
In fact, they are currently making a car that will kill off the entire EV industry.

Toyota unveils hydrogen-burning engine plan to fight EV mania​

This is the result.

I went to Toyota in another day. Wide range of fuel cars available. I like especially the Lexus variant. But 0 electric car. 1 hydrogen car.

The problem with hydrogen is, the nearest petrol station is 500m away. The nearest EV charge station is 2.2km. But hydrogen is 25km away.

If you live in remote places you are lost with hydrogen.

That was an event that shocked all Chinese people in 2009. But this order regarding smoking was not executed, and several officials of the Gongan County Committee were all dismissed.

I went to Toyota in another day. Wide range of fuel cars available. I like especially the Lexus variant. But 0 electric car. 1 hydrogen car.

The problem with hydrogen is, the nearest petrol station is 500m away. The nearest EV charge station is 2.2km. But hydrogen is 25km away.

There is also one biggest problem.

Are you sure that several regions such as China, USA, and EU will support hydrogen powered vehicles?

25km still managable, seeing one of these car can goes 350-400 mile without refuelling.

And if you live in remote places you are gonna be fuked anyway, unless you drive an ICE car, if you drive an EV, you gotta wait there for 5 to 8 hours to recharge for you to have the range to go to some reasonable place.

And in the end, it's about infrastructure, it wouldn't need to change much to convert a Petrol Station to refuel hydrogen, it really depends on whether or not Hydrogen vehicle picks up.

There is also one biggest problem.

Are you sure that several regions such as China, USA, and EU will support hydrogen powered vehicles?
Not in Germany, not in Europe, not in the US
More realistic in China perhaps
Making hydrogen is expensive. The most economic way is making it out of cheap Russia pipeline gas.
But that’s now out of option.

25km still managable, seeing one of these car can goes 350-400 mile without refuelling.

And if you live in remote places you are gonna be fuked anyway, unless you drive an ICE car, if you drive an EV, you gotta wait there for 5 to 8 hours to recharge for you to have the range to go to some reasonable place.

And in the end, it's about infrastructure, it wouldn't need to change much to convert a Petrol Station to refuel hydrogen, it really depends on whether or not Hydrogen vehicle picks up.
That makes no sense to drive 100km to refuel your hydrogen car. That’s about the case in Germany.

China’s Car Buyers Have Fallen Out of Love With Foreign Brands​

Chinese car buyers are not fallen out of love with foreign brands but rather out of love with old and environment damaging ICE cars. Foreign EV brand like Tesla is doing very well in China. And Chinese EV companies, like BYD, Nio, and Xpeng, etc, are giving customers very good features and values for their EVs.

Old ICE cars are going the same way of those flip-phones, and you don't want to be the Nokia of the car company.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom