What's new

Why your next new car will be Made In China: More Chinese-built cars sold in Australia than Korean or German vehicles

Don't you know that export data can't be fabricated? Because the importing country has the same data that can be verified.

It is not that I use new energy vehicles to compare internal combustion engine vehicles, but that there are no new energy vehicles in your videos. You should go to more affluent communities, communities that can afford new energy vehicles.
I don't know whether export data can or cannot be fabricated. I know I can walk into a MG show room, paid 45,000 and come out with a MG ZS. Because it is illegal otherwise. Seeing MG is account for almost 60% of the Chinese car sale in Australia, unless you are claiming a lot of Chinese vehicles worth more than 100,000 being sold in Australia to compensate the sale of MG, that data is wrong.

EVERY Community can afford EV even where I lived, again, it's range from $45,000 for a MG or BYD E3 to $280,000 for a BMW i8 or Audi R8 EV, again, you would have to be stupid to expect people who can afford 4-million-dollar house to sport the latest range of a $45,000 BYD then you must be dreaming......

Bear in mind, Australia do not have entrant restriction like they are in China, now, unless you are saying Tesla prefer Chinese market (which I very much doubt) so they prioritise their delivery in China first, then they would have been waiting for a Tesla for at least a year. Maybe more.
And all these load.

And you said this.
Dude, this was before not now, before I can't get a PS5 anywhere, now they are almost everywhere, as I said, even just 5 months ago, you will need to wait 12 months for a Tesla Model 3. It was 2 or 3 years before then.

I think you are in denial...

Regarding, the outside noise can be easily heard inside Tesla 3 while even Xpeng P7 has better sound proof than Tesla 3.
Again, build quality is subjective, and a lot of people don't really care

And finally, what soundproof have to do with car? Are you not going to buy a car because you can hear whatever happened inside on the outside? That's one stupid reason not to buy a car.....

If I buy a Model 3 now, in Australia, I will have to wait 12 months for it to deliver to me.
now, unless you are saying Tesla prefer Chinese market (which I very much doubt) so they prioritise their delivery in China first, then they would have been waiting for a Tesla for at least a year. Maybe more.
Come on, dude, you just said this a few mins ago.

Come on, dude, you just said this a few mins ago.
Dude, you need to look at the scope when I reply to, not WHEN i reply to you.

THe question you ask was why from July 2021 there are only 70k BYD sold in China and it up to 200,000 in Sept 2022
爆发性增长的原因呢?2021年九月份比亚迪的月销量是七万,今年九月是二十万,难道就在一年内中国人突然变得"brand loyalty×2"了吗?
你到现在还咬死比亚迪只是靠价格吗?
I said, that could have been a shortage of another EV car, during that period, not during October 2022 when we are talking now.

As I said, timeframe can change, even Australia delivery window changed since April 2022, is that really that surprise it was 12 months plus back then??

On the other hand, THESE ALL A MOOT POINT, because as I said, my point is you cannot use what ever happed in China for BYD and directly applies it to overseas market. Had already explained like 6 times now, I am not going to do it again.

Holden still have rebranded Chevy car. Bear in mind holden is a GM subsidary, they are still selling GM branded car even if they don't make holden in Australia anymore.

Also, MG does not just start 4 to 5 years ago, not counting the old MG brand (the one that start in 1920), the MG brand we have today had started since 2010 in Australia. Which is 12 years ago. MG Brand were acquired by SAIC in 2006 by the way. Even with @beijingwalker own list at his own post, it stated MG start selling in 2010,
Holden commodore is gone so is Ford falcon. So in essance Holden vs Ford is a thing of past. MG arrived in Australia in 2013 not 2010 but they only started sales from 2016 onwards. That too with a snall car like MG6. Since then they have grown. I live in heart of sydney near Olympic park & I know what I'm talking about. I can't cure your biase but but numbers are there for everyone.
I know KIA was considered poor mans car in early 2000 but now they have the better looking cars & impressive range. One has to start from somewhere & Chinease have certainly arrived. It's matter of time before they consolidate.

Dude, you need to look at the scope when I reply to, not WHEN i reply to you.

THe question you ask was why from July 2021 there are only 70k BYD sold in China and it up to 200,000 in Sept 2022

I said, that could have been a shortage of another EV car, during that period, not during October 2022 when we are talking now.

As I said, timeframe can change, even Australia delivery window changed since April 2022, is that really that surprise it was 12 months plus back then??

On the other hand, THESE ALL A MOOT POINT, because as I said, my point is you cannot use what ever happed in China for BYD and directly applies it to overseas market. Had already explained like 6 times now, I am not going to do it again.
Still trying? Here you go again, this is an artical from 2021.
You can read Chinese.
https://m.autohome.com.cn/news/202106/1169644.html
Screenshot_20221008_021150.jpg

Holden commodore is gone so is Ford falcon. So in essance Holden vs Ford is a thing of past. MG arrived in Australia in 2013 not 2010 but they only started sales from 2016 onwards. That too with a snall car like MG6. Since then they have grown. I live in heart of sydney near Olympic park & I know what I'm talking about. I can't cure your biase but but numbers are there for everyone.
I know KIA was considered poor mans car in early 2000 but now they have the better looking cars & impressive range. One has to start from somewhere & Chinease have certainly arrived. It's matter of time before they consolidate.
Ford v Holden is a lot more than Commodore vs Falcon. And even if they don't make Commodore and Falcon anymore, that does not mean the fan of Ford v Holden does not exist anymore. Have you ever wonder why a lot of Aussie buy XB Falcon and VT Commodore?

And lol, MG start selling in Australia since 2010, not 2013, you know why I know? I bought a MG in 2010 when they come out from bankruptcy, only to be told it was now a Chinese car, that's why I know MG is Chinese. And I live in Blacktown and Granville before, both suburbs have MG dealer, and I know what I am talking about.

As for whether Chinese car can outsold Japanese in Australia, I don't think they can do it, even if they can, it would have to be in a very long run. Japanese car are well known in Australia, that's the go to car for many people, it will take a whole new generation of people to have this change, and even then the change may not be that much. Plus, there are stigma about Chinese being lack of Quality, I mean, I tried out some Chinese car before, and also Japanese car, as I am actually actively searching for my next car, all I can say is, Chinese car quality were no where near the Japanese as of now, call me biased, call me damning, that does not change my feeling, and most other Australian feeling. I mean, if you ask any Australian on the street as for whether or not they are going to consider a Chinese, you probably know what they are going to say.

Still trying? Here you go again, this is an artical from 2021.
You can read Chinese.
https://m.autohome.com.cn/news/202106/1169644.html
View attachment 885331
Oh my god, you are still talking about this.

Again, BETWEEN June 2021 to September 2022. Even in your own article, it mention the deliver window to extend from 1 to 3 weeks to 6 to 8 weeks, not that many people are willing to wait 8 weeks for a car you know? And that indicate Delivery problem.

And Again, THIS IS A MOOT POINT, because you are expecting what happened to BYD in China to happen to BYD in Australia. It doesn't matter how or when Model 3 deliver, this is different set of market requirement.

dude, I am going to step out from this conversation.

You keep going on about the same thing which ignore what I said,

IT WAS BETWEEN THE PERIOD of JUNE 2021 to SEPTEMBER 2022, if you don't understand that, then I can't help you. And then you also ignore the fact that Chinese Market ARE GOING TO BE DIFFERENT than overseas market.

I am not going to sit here and jerk you around and around on the same point over and over again.

dude, I am going to step out from this conversation.

You keep going on about the same thing which ignore what I said,

IT WAS BETWEEN THE PERIOD of JUNE 2021 to SEPTEMBER 2022, if you don't understand that, then I can't help you. And then you also ignore the fact that Chinese Market ARE GOING TO BE DIFFERENT than overseas market.

I am not going to sit here and jerk you around and around on the same point over and over again.
You have my respect for trying so hard to twist what you have just said earlier, ok, lets go back to the beginning when you claimed Chinese consumer dont have a choice because they have to wait for a few years until foreign brand like tesla to deliver.
Its clearly not the case, mr gary.

You have my respect for trying so hard to twist what you have just said earlier, ok, lets go back to the beginning when you claimed Chinese consumer dont have a choice because they have to wait for a few years until foreign brand like tesla to deliver.
Its clearly not the case, mr gary.
If you want to go back to the beginning, then you will need to talk about Chinese Market for Chinese Car is different than Overseas Market for Chinese car. Because that is my original point.

I mean, think whatever you like, that's your opinion, and I have my own opinion, and I live in Australia for a very long time, so I do know how other Australian feel, and even if you can convince me that you are right, which you are not, you still have to convince the entire Australian Population to proof you are right, which is not a hard things to do.

As for whether or not China have a choice, well, let's abolished the 45% custom tax for non-Chinese joint venture, then maybe we can talk. Otherwise you are simply ignoring the fact that China protect its own brand from the market, which is the reason why you cannot compare the market in China vis-a-vis market around the world.

Again, build quality is subjective, and a lot of people don't really care

And finally, what soundproof have to do with car? Are you not going to buy a car because you can hear whatever happened inside on the outside? That's one stupid reason not to buy a car.....
LOL... Maybe you are an alien and not human being. After spending 40000- 50000 dollars. Of cos you care about build quality. Of cos sound proof is important. If plenty of noise outside can be heard. Might as well I get a roof less car to save few thousand dollars. You just want to prove your neocon point and keep in denial.

LOL... Maybe you are an alien and not human being. After spending 40000- 50000 dollars. Of cos you care about build quality. Of cos sound proof is important. If plenty of noise outside can be heard. Might as well I get a roof less car to save few thousand dollars. You just want to prove your neocon point and keep in denial.
Actually, no......40,000 to 50,000 maybe a lot of money for you, it's not for almost all Australian, even a waiter earns that much a year before tips.

I wouldn't care about a car below $50,000, that's a throwaway, that's the price of a Kia Serranto.... I would care about build quality when I buy a BMW M3 or 5 Series, or a Cayman S, to be honest, if I have money to buy a Nissan GTR, I wouldn't mind it's build quality even if that set me back $150,000, I mean, it's a GTR. Most people buy cars because they want to go from A to B, other buy car because of what under the bonnet, unless you plan to spend more than 6 hours a day in your car, build quality aren't really important.

If you want to go back to the beginning, then you will need to talk about Chinese Market for Chinese Car is different than Overseas Market for Chinese car. Because that is my original point.

I mean, think whatever you like, that's your opinion, and I have my own opinion, and I live in Australia for a very long time, so I do know how other Australian feel, and even if you can convince me that you are right, which you are not, you still have to convince the entire Australian Population to proof you are right, which is not a hard things to do.

As for whether or not China have a choice, well, let's abolished the 45% custom tax for non-Chinese joint venture, then maybe we can talk. Otherwise you are simply ignoring the fact that China protect its own brand from the market, which is the reason why you cannot compare the market in China vis-a-vis market around the world.
没有人指望他能迅速的拿下海外市场
你看的懂吗,我在第二条回复里就说了哦,后来的回复是针对你不停的强调特斯拉交付时间来证明中国人是因为等不到特斯拉才只能选择比亚迪,看来现实和你的想象不一样嘛. 😄

Back
Top Bottom