What's new

Why your next new car will be Made In China: More Chinese-built cars sold in Australia than Korean or German vehicles

5 years ago Chinese cars were almost unheard of even to the Chinese consumers, now they are everywhere, Chinese cars are going to dupilcate Chinese phones success around the world in the coming years.

motor1-numbers-chinese-automakers.webp

微信图片_20221007232544.png

chinaEVsports_top.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't.

Have I already said I don't really care?? I mean, do you care about your next door neighbor lose money on gambling or paying tax? I care about myself, I don't really care about you, China or what Australia do, as long as I made my money.
good night. little australia. oh little joke. lol.

good night. little australia. oh little joke. lol.
Again, only stupid people think word will hurt people.....

We aren't all 5 years old being called "Fat" in the playground, well, maybe you are? I don't know.

I live in Australia. Vitrually NO ONE drive Chinese car.

There are a few Chinese brand available in Australia. MG, Chery, LDV, SAIC and Great Wall. You will occasionally see a few tradie riving Great Wall or LDV ute on the street, otherwise there are virtually no sign of Chinese Car in Australia.

Most Australian buy Holden and Ford, then goes Hyundai and Toyota, then Honda, and then assorted German cars. Probably 1 in 500 drive a Chinese car.

Even dirt cheap, you can't beat second hand holden or ford, they are even cheaper and a lot more accessible than any Chinese brand.

I think the article is a bit misleading.

The article talked about car made overseas. Not car made in Australia (You can see it compare China to Thailand)

This is a more detail article on FCAI in 2021

By brand
  1. Toyota: 223,642 (+9.2% YTD)
  2. Mazda: 101,119 (+18.1%)
  3. Hyundai: 72,872 (+12.4%)
  4. Ford: 71,380 (+19.8%)
  5. Kia: 67,964 (+21.2%)
  6. Mitsubishi: 67,732 (+16.1%)
  7. Nissan: 41,263 (+7.7%)
  8. Volkswagen: 40,770 (+3.8%)
  9. MG: 39,025 (+155.9%)
  10. Subaru: 37,015 (+17.5%)
By Model
  1. Toyota HiLux: 52,801 (up from 45,176 in 2020)
  2. Ford Ranger: 50,279 (up from 40,973)
  3. Toyota RAV4: 35,751 (down from 38,537)
  4. Toyota Corolla: 28,768 (up from 25,882)
  5. Hyundai i30: 25,575 (up from 20,734)
  6. Isuzu D-Max: 25,117 (up from 15,062)
  7. Mazda CX-5: 24,968 (up from 21,979)
  8. Toyota Prado: 21,299 (up from 18,034)
  9. Mitsubishi Triton: 19,232 (up from 18,136)
  10. MG ZS: 18,423 (up from 5494)
By the way, most Australian think MG was still a British Brand. It is, but the car division was sold to China. I think decades ago.

MG is doing well in Dubai considering it is a new comer..

and sorry disagree with i seeing more and more MG cars on the road.. i dont i think i would buy it but people with stressed budgets are making that call

MG is doing well in Dubai considering it is a new comer..

and sorry disagree with i seeing more and more MG cars on the road.. i dont i think i would buy it but people with stressed budgets are making that call
Would not have a clue how it was sold in Dubai. What I am saying is limited to Australian market. If MG did good in Dubai, good on them.

I drove my wife car from Blacktown to the Airport to pick up a friend yesterday, a 55 minutes trip (Only ~40 minutes was captured because they only let me capture 4 Gig data on my camera on one go)

5 years ago Chinese cars were almost unheard of even to the Chinese consumers, now they are everywhere, Chinese cars are going to dupilcate Chinese phones success around the world in the coming years.

motor1-numbers-chinese-automakers.webp

View attachment 885370
chinaEVsports_top.jpg
Most of the "Chinese made cars" are still under Western labels. The actual Chinese branded cars still do not enjoy large brand recognition. I think this might eventually change, but then again, they might quickly be shut out of Western markets because of geopolitics.

He is a bot working for American, pretend to live in Australia. All his words are lies and full of misleading to paint USA in good picture.
When he said holden, I was bursting out in laughter.

When he said holden, I was bursting out in laughter.
What's wrong with Holden?

They stopped making it does not mean their affiliated dealer went out of business. There is still Holden Dealer in Sydney or Australia wide selling GMSV vehicle and carry on with Holden Warranty service, which is not going to stop until at least 2026,

In fact, I am very likely ordering the 2023 Corvette from them.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Holden?

They stopped making it does not mean their affiliated dealer went out of business. There is still Holden Dealer in Sydney or Australia wide selling GMSV vehicle and carry on with Holden Warranty service, which is not going to stop until at least 2026,

In fact, I am very likely ordering the 2023 Corvette from them.
Awww here comes Mr LNG. Don't get triggered. I just laugh and this genius posts half a page of shite. Lololol. You seriously need some EQ class.

Awww here comes Mr LNG. Don't get triggered. I just laugh and this genius posts half a page of shite. Lololol. You seriously need some EQ class.
Mr Oil and Gas, if that is the case, you should stop getting han job. Go seek medical help if you see a post and have to laugh without reason. Because seems to me, you are the one that got triggered and have to "Indirectly" reply to my post even you weren't called on.

And also as if you know shit about Australian automobile market.

And finally, I think you are the one who is going to need some EQ class, at least I won't type lololol in my post. I mean, how old are you exactly? Not even my 12 years old niece do something like that, lol, talk about EQ.

P.S. You still haven't told me what's wrong with Holden??

Last edited:
Mr Oil and Gas, if that is the case, you should stop getting han job. Go seek medical help if you see a post and have to laugh without reason. Because seems to me, you are the one that got triggered and have to "Indirectly" reply to my post even you weren't called on.

And also as if you know shit about Australian automobile market.

And finally, I think you are the one who is going to need some EQ class, at least I won't type lololol in my post. I mean, how old are you exactly? Not even my 12 years old niece do something like that, lol, talk about EQ.

P.S. You still haven't told me what's wrong with Holden??
Hahahahaha. Holden is great. =). The bestest and stronkest.

Back
Top Bottom