What's new

Why your next new car will be Made In China: More Chinese-built cars sold in Australia than Korean or German vehicles

I too will buy a Chinese car if it is also hybrid as well.
Hybrid has no future. Not worth a buy. The tax exception expiring, price is not cheap, cost vs. performance not good. I recently did test driving a hybrid Toyota. Terrible. The Toyota dealer told me they will probably stop producing hybrid. They will focus on 100 percent electric. Hydrogen car is the second best option.

Seriously this title is misleading. Its just foreign car brands beibg made in China, just like IPhone, furniture's, and other western and Japanese brands making their products in China for decades now. The day Chinese auto brands start making the largest proportion of this sales in the world then that will be a major achievement. However, as of now they are nowhere near that. Its just like bragging that iPhone is made in China. Lol its an American brand and product 100% and regarded as such worldwide. So must of the high end value/sales stays in the US.
By contrast Chinese phone makers are doing better in this regard(though Huawei has almost almost disappeared abroad after US ban.). So in this regard they are doing better.

Man, I am very sure you got bullied in high school. So easily triggered, lolololol. I just said Holden is the bestest car in Australia. :)
Again, I am not the 5 years old who type lololol in a supposedly meaningful communication, then talk about EQ.

And since when did I say Holden is the best car in Australia? I said the Holden v Ford fever is far from over, if you know anything about Australian Car Culture, you will know something called V8 Supercar and Mount Panaroma. They are still battling it out with Holden ZB Commodore and Ford Mustang this year.

But then I am pretty sure you know nothing about that, because as usual, you have a head too big for your hat, not everything you can claim you know like you build ship and then suddenly you are a "Oil and Gas" man, Mr Han Job.

Again, I am not the 5 years old who type lololol in a supposedly meaningful communication, then talk about EQ.

And since when did I say Holden is the best car in Australia? I said the Holden v Ford fever is far from over, if you know anything about Australian Car Culture, you will know something called V8 Supercar and Mount Panaroma. They are still battling it out with Holden ZB Commodore and Ford Mustang this year.

But then I am pretty sure you know nothing about that, because as usual, you have a head too big for your hat, not everything you can claim you know like you build ship and then suddenly you are a "Oil and Gas" man, Mr Han Job.
Awww, don't cry. Holden is stronk car, seriously I am not laughing baby boy. Lol

Are you for real?

God, you must have been an 8 years old

But hey, I have no problem you make an arse out of yourself.

Why you think holden selling well in Australia?

Anyway, funny to see you're playing with your own :)

Still looking for those elusive Chinese cars on Sydney's Road everyone here telling me about.

October 19 Morning Drive Seven Hills to Blacktown, 15 minutes' drive during peak hour. Still no Chinese car....

meh better luck tomorrow then..

Still looking for those elusive Chinese cars on Sydney's Road everyone here telling me about.

October 19 Morning Drive Seven Hills to Blacktown, 15 minutes' drive during peak hour. Still no Chinese car....

meh better luck tomorrow then..

Not overnight as you think!

Wait for another 5 year, if the trend continues you will see lot of chinese cars in your town.

Not overnight as you think!

Wait for another 5 years, if the trend continues you will see lot of chinese cars in your town.
If I wait for 5 years and following this trend, there are going to be more Toyota and Mazda.

They are topping Chinese brand around 400% right now.

If I wait for 5 years and following this trend, there are going to be more Toyota and Mazda.

They are topping Chinese brand around 400% right now.

You are free to make any assumption ... but the video you brought failed to serve as your evidence :)

You are free to make any assumption ... but the video you brought failed to serve as your evidence :)
What evidence? Me or YOU can predict future?

China-Made Tesla Model Y Named Australia’s Best-Selling SUV in Sept​

Saw quite a lot of Tesla lately, that's probably they now offer 5 years low interest repayment plan.

Now every waiter and waittress can afford a Tesla. Which is bad, because I used to kinda want one. But now I don't want them if everyone is driving one.

Back
Top Bottom