What's new

Why we are an underdeveloped third world country

Corruption is a Western import ?
As I said earlier, one should introduce IQ tests for new members.
Malluman I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you are ignorant. The modern art of corruption is an European invention.The art of lobbying - again your western masters invention. Same goes for kick-back deals, tax evasion, Securities fraud/scam etc. etc.

The modern bureaucracy system which British invented was and is the most corrupt entity other than politics.

I am not really in the mood to reply to brain-dead western wannabe pseudo-intellectuals like you. As I have some important assignments to complete.

Last edited:
PDF is all about sensationalism and firing cheap shots to show the other in bad light! Anything to bash India with. After all, there are those brownie points to be had!

I'm surprised you left out those silly rape threads that account for more than half of PDF's server space! Toilets too are a favorite topic of the opposition that run on endlessly like the river Nile.

But unfortunately, we have to live with this. It takes all types to make this world.

Malluman I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you are ignorant. The modern art of corruption is an European invention.The art of lobbying - again your western masters invention. Same goes for kick-back deals, tax evasion, Securities fraud/scam etc. etc.

The modern bureaucracy system which British invented was and is the most corrupt entity other than politics.

I am not really in the mood to reply to brain-dead western wannabe pseudo-intellectuals like you. As I have some important assignments to complete.

It came in long before with the invasions. The Sifarish culture. The sycophancy culture.

Modern art of corruption ? :lol:

Corruption began with the advent of organized forms of living together.
People have been evading taxes since the first taxes were introduced....

Your comment is so full of ignorance and stupidity that it hurts .... total fail.

Corruption began with the advent of organized forms of living together.
People have been evading taxes since the first taxes were introduced....
Your comment is so full of ignorance and stupidity that it hurts .... total fail.

No wonder with people like you in majority Kerala is a failed state where locals have to go abroad or to other states to make a living.

Now don't quote me and spare me.

The modern art of corruption is an European invention.The art of lobbying - again your western masters invention. Same goes for kick-back deals, tax evasion,.

Like nobody in ancient history has ever dangled a bag of money or a pretty girl in front of an official to get their way?

Man has known failings and people have been exploiting it for a long time. Stop thinking this is something new or was suddenly invented by someone one day.

Plus all lobbying isn't bad. For instance some lobby for the disabled and their ease of access to facilities.

No wonder with people like you in majority Kerala is a failed state where locals have to go abroad or to other states to make a living.

Why does it not surprise me that you throw around with words without knowing their meanings? (failed state cough cough)

Why does it not surprise me that you cannot answer the points I made?

Like nobody in ancient history has ever dangled a bag of money or a pretty girl in front of an official to get their way?

Man has known failings and people have been exploiting it for a long time. Stop thinking this is something new or was suddenly invented by someone one day.

Not in ancient India with its superior morals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Man has known failings and people have been exploiting it for a long time. Stop thinking this is something new or was suddenly invented by someone one day
You steal a country, kill almost all of its natives and force a bunch of slaves to build your country.Then you call yourself an American. Nothing has changed. Still invading countries,killing people and stealing their resources.

This corruption is truly a western invention.

Sorry truth hurts.

Overpopulation is fucking us from left,right and centre.No matter how much infrastructure we make its always less.
Also Bihar and especially UP are dragging us down.
Add to that the most mineral rich areas have Naxalite influence.
At last but not the least corruption,quota system + incumbency is hurting us very badly.

You steal a country, kill almost all of its natives and force a bunch of slaves to build your country.Then you call yourself an American. Nothing has changed. Still invading countries,killing people and stealing their resources.

Sorry truth hurts.

Again you have not answered the points made and go off topic.

Denial at its best.

Again you have not answered the points made and go off topic.
Denial at its best.
'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

You win! I have dealt with lots of Mallus today. Thank God your birth-rate is on a decline.

Please grow up.
I wish I do. At-least 2 inches then I will be 6'2.

Sorry truth hurts.

Your logic is wrong. If the continent of Europe, North and South America never existed corruption would still be alive in this world. It is simply a failing of Man. Just like greed, lust, anger and every other bad trait you can think of.

The Europeans simply exploited these bad traits to the Nth degree since they had power. And before them others had power and so on and so on.

Last edited:
You need to tone down your anti-muslim rhetoric in every thread now.This is getting bring and frustating.
'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

You win! I have dealt with lots of Mallus today. Thank God your birth-rate is on a decline.

I wish I do. At-least 2 inches then I will be 6'2.

Your logic is wrong. If the continent of Europe, North and South America never existed corruption would still be alive in this world. It is simply a failing of Man. Just like greed, lust, anger and every other bad trait you can think of.
Corruption of this magnitude? No f_cking way.

Your views would be different if you were at the receiving end.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom