What's new

Why we are an underdeveloped third world country

I am not Richard Dawkins believe that religion is the root of all evil. Just like communism, Fascism, it is the dogmatic, unwavering belief in the infallibility of a faith or philosophy which makes it dangerous.

The lack of critical thinking stagnates thought.

If anyone epitomizes lack of critical thinking, it is you.

I don't know how to put this but i will try

When Pakistanis brag about Mumbai attacks, we call them extremists . When terrorists kill innocent people we blame their religious affiliation . and yet strangely we have Indians and several others justifying the bombardment of civilians in Gaza , making fun of the drone strikes killing civilians in Pakistan and attempting to justify other things just because they were done by countries they either live in or countries they support . You see , there is deeper problem here , and its not religion .

I agree.

we had our disagreements in the past. Nice to hear your views though :-)

If anyone epitomizes lack of critical thinking, it is you.

I aim to please :cheers:

This is PDF, people like trolling in PDF.Comments made in this forum has nothing to do with India becoming first or 3rd world. Its Cool these days to talk against religions and religious believes. and blame it for all the problems .

Its an observation which does not only apply to this forum but to the country as whole:

People in India usually have misplaced priorities.

People in India usually have misplaced priorities.

Passing out broad generalizations over peoples personal priorities which you really don't know about is to put it lightly incorrect.

People have the right to think act and do what they want, when they want and how they want as long as it does not effect someone else's personal life.. Weather its is being a Sanyasi or weather its being a scientist . So lets not pass out judgments on people and their lives , and also lets not assume you know what is right and wrong for them to prioritize.

Passing out broad generalizations over peoples personal priorities which you really don't know about is to put it lightly incorrect.

People have the right to think act and do what they want, when they want and how they want as long as it does not effect someone else's personal life.. Weather its is being a Sanyasi or weather its being a scientist . So lets not pass out judgments on people and their lives , and also lets not assume you know what is right and wrong for them to prioritize.

They sure have the right to do so. And I have my opinion based on my observations and experiences.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom