What's new

Why US would want india whole?

Find one example from last 40 years ,even if it's China fighting a small rebel group when they put up a fight outside ,last time they left the posts and ran
40 years? you just need to look 2 months back. ;)
SmartSelect_20200504-191450_Samsung Internet.jpg

^^^ these poor bhakts also tried to "put up a fight". and we all know what happened to them now don't we? 8-)

you mean the rest of the world except delusional Indians, yes we are in good company lol :)

kv
I'm disappointed in you bro, you could've at least lubed up before violating @pothead so brutally in his bunghole, did you absolutely HAVE to do him dry? :lol:
Pothead is about as delusional as they come ... but then again, at least he is honest with his name :enjoy::tup::D

I'm disappointed in you bro, you could've at least lubed up before violating @pothead so brutally in his bunghole, did you absolutely HAVE to do him dry? :lol:

Seeing you two totally in Sync,
it's pretty clear who is the luber and who is offering the bunghole.

I completely support minorities though...so, please carry on.
Nothing wrong in loving each other, irrespective of gender..

Pothead is about as delusional as they come ... but then again, at least he is honest with his name :enjoy::tup::D

Now this gentleman makes it a menage e trois.
carry on gentlemen...lube yourselves.

India enjoy best diplomatic relations in the world today compared to any other country due to its market size and economy.
1. They are friends with Israel and still support Palestine cause
2. They are friend with KSA, UAE and still support Iran for their economy needs.
3. They are friends with USA for navy weapons and still get weapons from Russia S400
4. They are foe/friends with China and still get $100B trade gets done.

this debate was long back settle that not for India but for all the countries that they no more takes clear sides in a debate.

Pakistan still needs to master this game better, it started playing this game lately in Yemen. But needs to be played at larger level.

I guess the clear single side thoughts just dont exists in modern world.

India is just getting access to latest tech from US, and US need local Chinese neighbor to control China. This equation was working with US/Pakistan as well in the last decade until recently.

Seeing you two totally in Sync,
it's pretty clear who is the luber and who is offering the bunghole.

I completely support minorities though...so, please carry on.
Nothing wrong in loving each other, irrespective of gender..
wow, looks the the dry pounding you got from @Khan vilatey left some burn marks on your bunghole! :enjoy:

India enjoy best diplomatic relations in the world today compared to any other country due to its market size and economy.
2. They are friend with KSA, UAE and still support Iran for their economy needs.
3. They are friends with USA for navy weapons and still get weapons from Russia S400

this debate was long back settle that not for India but for all the countries that they no more takes clear sides in a debate.

Pakistan still needs to master this game better, it started playing this game lately in Yemen. But needs to be played at larger level.

India is just getting access to latest tech from US, and US need local Chinese neighbor to control China. This equation was working with US/Pakistan as well in the last decade until recently.
Again as I said delusional.

there are no friends in international relations just interests:
1) India does not support the palestine cause, hasn’t for at least the last 30+ years.

2)Iran has dumped scheming India for China. I thought you read the news

3) as the premises of the this discussion says India has not revived anything of significance from the us. P8s are good planes but 6 of them against the Chinese and Pakistani fleet are Really a joke. The idea is to break India, China and Pakistan by making them fight against each other.

4) I am not sure about a 100b it was more like 25~30b about 5% of China’s total export. So they don’t actually import much from China. Most of this is incidental like buy an iPhone or Samsung and you get 90% of parts from China.

so again mostly Delusional ideas. To give you an idea of a good Indian goverment is like listen to the following women. Thank God she is not India’s prime minster

India has truly lost its way

kv

Last edited:
40 years? you just need to look 2 months back. ;)
View attachment 661287

^^^ these poor bhakts also tried to "put up a fight". and we all know what happened to them now don't we? 8-)
It's easy when you out number snd the opposition is not expecting and unarmed,what happened after the incident .They wont fight,you guys were cheerleading them during doklam incident more than 2 years ago,the incident is not even in Indian claim ,still the construction has not started.thats the reality.

Wait,
Are you one of those who believe we hit few trees in Balakot?
And
No F16 was shot down as well...

Man, you guys are really hopeless :D

Wait, Are you one of those that believe that Abhi shot down a F-16? and that you killed some 300 fighters in Balakot?

If so then i feel really sorry for your naivety.

Just in case you comeback with something absurd, please watch this interview with Abhi where iin the first 10 sec he says that he was trying to find a target when he got shotdown.

Last edited:
This makes no sense at all. The only country which will be weakened after this war would be India. Unless you take nuclear war into account, which in that case all three countries would be drastically weakened. But as far as I can tell, the only country that is going to be broken apart is India in a conventional conflict.
wishful thinking.

wishful thinking.
This is the truth ... the Indians know it, which is why they are waiting the Chinese out on this one rather than attacking or using other forceful measures.

The Americans used Iraq to trash Iran and then they found an excuse to trash Iraq as well.
In the words of Henry Kissinger "To be an enemy of America can be dangerous, to be a friend is fatal".
India would do well to ponder on this at great length.

Back
Top Bottom