What's new

Pakistan does not want war with India , May 9 violence "an attempted coup and civil war : PAK PM

People from Gilgit and Skardu are highly educated.

Don’t equate anti blasphemy and anti Munir slogans to anti Pakistan.

Whatever Pakistan’s Kashmir that is in Pakistan administered Kashmir territory is because of their forefathers.

You think if Pakistan withdraws its troops from GB,these ghairatmand people will have a chance against Indians?
And Iranis will help them against Indians?
Iranis literally veto-ed Kashmir Resolution in OIC under Indian pressure in 1990s.
I do think that. Even now the Iranians often and openly criticize the Indian treatments of Sunnis and Shias in IOK. That’s the thing you Sunnis do not understand as you are divided by cultures countries and politics, the Shias are more monolithic than any other Muslim sect.

GB is a bastion of Shias in South Asia. The napak faujis imported Sunnis to try to change the demographics back in the 80s and 90s.

I believe what I believe, but you are free to think whatever you like. Either way, Indians are subhumans!

Pakistan is under an imposed war since 2019. The pace of war fluctuates between Indian electoral process.

Well, considering that Pakistan initiated the majority of the conflicts, there's little proof India wanted war. In 1971, India took the opportunity of a window to change the course of the war - Carl Von Clausewitz would have been proud; we can't blame them because stupidity mainly lay on our side.
Because stupid's are occupiers of the Islamic republic of Pakistan. One like to think by losing East Pakistan they must have learned through the humiliation they suffered by surrendering half the country. Funny enough they out smart the country populace with the Milli nagmas as they are useless in the fighting.

Why is this man speaking so much on issues he has no control over ?
He is a ventriloquist's dummy.
1693860329188.png

I do think that. Even now the Iranians often and openly criticize the Indian treatments of Sunnis and Shias in IOK
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/o...n-s-1994-somersault-on-kashmir-at-oic/1730770

Enough of your type (Irani Saudi fan boys)
Every one prioritizes the interests of its own people its own nation.Everything else is secondary.

GB is a bastion of Shias in South Asia. The napak faujis imported Sunnis to try to change the demographics back in the 80s and 90s
Again why Holy Iran did not wage war on Pakistan when Napak Fauj was doing demographic changes in Shia Bastion?

When your own people hate you. You shelter under your enemy arms. This karkr is an idiot.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/o...n-s-1994-somersault-on-kashmir-at-oic/1730770

Enough of your type (Irani Saudi fan boys)
Every one prioritizes the interests of its own people its own nation.Everything else is secondary.

Again why Holy Iran did not wage war on Pakistan when Napak Fauj was doing demographic changes in Shia Bastion?
So you agree that Pakistan is waging a war against Shias of GB?! Don’t worry, you’ll get the Iraqi sunni treatment soon enough.

Pay them money and leave their DHA, they will sell you the entire Pakistan.
Yes saar please give us GB to make us less ugly and disgsuting
-Bindus Hindu

So you agree that Pakistan is waging a war against Shias of GB?! Don’t worry, you’ll get the Iraqi sunni treatment soon enough.

Yes saar please give us GB to make us less ugly and disgsuting
-Bindus Hindu
No this has been fabricated to cover up removal of their pm unjustly. And this will be a bigger problem now. As I meet a man from GB. He said himself he said we loved our ex pm kurshed and he was removed unjustly and this is where problem started.

Last edited:
No this has been fabricated to cover up removal of their pm unjustly. And this will be a bigger problem now. As I meet a man from GB. He said himself he said we loved our ex pm kurshed and he was removed unjustly and this is where is problem started.
These duffers are being used by their enemies to undermine the country they’ve “sworn” to defend.

What a disgraceful institution and nation that hasn’t step up. Makes sense as our people are epitome of laziness. We couldn’t even establish our own identity when it was nice gift wrapped by our ancestors, and now bindus are stealing it left and right with their retarded revisionist narratives.

Apne Defense Budget ke liey aaj tak Nafrat phelatey rahey aur Larai kartey rahey. Ab Awaam aur Mulk ka Bhurkas nikaal kar Aman yaad aa gya. Geo hazaar o Saal

Last edited:
damn, this looks so bad when used together
"we dont want to fight India, but sure as hell, we are going to fight our own population"

Exactly my thoughts. Pakistan Army has basically told India, "we are going to kill Pakistanis for you, just leave us alone!".

Sell us Gilgit Baltistan, and you don't have anything to worry about from Indian side. We will send the money directly to your Swiss accounts.

But but weren't you guys going to conquer it? Ghus ke maarenge? 🤔 We have the most immoral army in Pakistan at the moment. You must seize your chance while you have it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom