What's new

Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan

Hi,

Actually it is india who must insist that there will be no war with pakistan regardless of any terrorist attacks. Once that is done----pak will be forced to put a lid on any if there are, any self serving lunatics left.

India has the bigger millitary, larger air force, more missiles and nuclear weapons than pakistan---in order to neutralize pakistan---india has to act on the principals of Matama Gandhi---no war--no war--no war---regardless what you do.

It is a difficult pill to swallow---but then it is the only pill to swallow---.

Sir India is also a country of Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose.
( I dont know how Pakistan takes them Rather I would claim these people belonged to both India and Pakistan as they fought for the freedom of both.)

The war today goes beyond the conventional battlefields

Straight to the topic.... "Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan"

1. We are fed up of winning
2. We feel pity for you all
3. Why need a war,when Our objective is been done by taliban and USA
4. Our Economy is Blooming and the 2nd fastest growing
5. We have a good name and fame among other countries
6. We have many other things to do, rather thinking of you
7. Trying to deal diplomatically
8. We have great tolerance
9. We dont consider you a threat
10. We dont even consider you as a match now

Thats why We dont even sneeze , Let our neighbours survive... :pop:

And how do these mutual intersts root up. At the end of the day its government policies which decide upon the mutual interest. Interests are made in the market.

See today Pakistan is looked upon suspiciously. We never intended to attack Pakistan at the end of the day. The simple logic is move your army make pressure from the American side and here you go Pakistan accepts it.. Bans its organizations which are claimed to be peaceful organization. Dont tell me international image dont cost anything. Somalia may be cheapest but not a business destination. I believe you know why?

why should we attack Pakistan? If we attack also and if we win what are we going to gain? what is the profit? Nothing we may be able to dismantle terrorist camps but as soon as the war they will mushroom up again.

Economic cripples are much more severe then the war. Do you understand the implications on the longer run.

This whole thing sends a very wrong message to the international community which looks very suspiciously at the Pakistani nationals per se. You will clearly understand what I mean when you go for business at the international level. How much your national identity impacts.

Whats the need for war when you are investing your own resources and aids to fight a war within yourself?

As far as Kasab is concerned there may be silence in Pakistan after he accepted that he is not beloved "Amar Singh" and is Pakistani national but still there news every third day over here.

The thread title....hmm....leaves a lot to be desired..... The title should be changed to ''Does India Want To Attack Pakistan''........why would India atttack Pakistan when Pakistanis are busy bombing their own land....killing their own people....all in then name of American war on terror.....all we have to do is to sit on the fence and enjoy the show.....while Pakistan tries to figure out who is the real enemey....where is the real enemy....is he on the east or west.....though Pakitan has made some efforts to kick off a psudo war with India ...for past 2 months.....just to be abble to bring back PA to eastern borders.....so that they don't have to kill their boosum buddie aka. mujahidins...thay they have fed over decades to be used against India.
Bagal mai chori, mu mai ram ram...??

No, you are fed a daily dose of "Incredible India" propaganda.
You didn't win in 65 and had to call in the Israelis to bail out your a** in Kargil.

No worries. It would be more productive to channel your pity towards the slums of Mumbai and Kolkatta.

USA rejected your attempts to equate Mumbai to 9/11 and, far from imposing sanctions, has increased their aid to us.

Good for you, but irrelevant to the subject.

No, you are the pawn in a Western game of brinkmanship against China. As soon as the West reconciles itself to China's new role, you will be dropped like a used napkin.

That's probably why the Indian media always blames Pakistan for every traffic accident in India.

Temper tantrums by your Army chief do not come across as very diplomatic.

Wrong thread. You probably meant to post it here: www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/797-joke.html

Your military chiefs know better.

:) enmass resgiteration of Indians some again and again after banning, some with fake names, some hiding behind flags of other countries even our flag and posting here, proves all your above points wrong.

:what:

We ruled India? Who is "we"? Mughals?!

So.. you consider Pakistan to be the descendant of the Mughal Empire?! :lol:

:) he indeed meant Muslims. Irrespective of Mughals or Tajiks or other central Asians.

BTW i was reading on another forum Indians were calling those Muslim rulers as native Indians

Offtopic - Sorry to burst your bubble Jana, but the majority of people of Pakistan - if not all - are not Mughal descendants but rather indigenous people of the Sub continent. The only "real" Mughal descendants live in Old Delhi. So no, you did not rule us for 1000 years as you would like to believe. Not that it matters.

Offtopic - Sorry to burst your bubble Jana, but the majority of people of Pakistan - if not all - are not Mughal descendants but rather indigenous people of the Sub continent. The only "real" Mughal descendants live in Old Delhi. So no, you did not rule us for 1000 years as you would like to believe. Not that it matters.

Well you need to check my post or anyone else i did not say that Pakistanis are of Mughal desecendants :)

I was saying Muslims ruled over India for many hunderd years :) and thats the reality.

For me its enough that Muslims have ruled there irrespective of Mughal or other central Asians.

:) he indeed meant Muslims. Irrespective of Mughals or Tajiks or other central Asians.

BTW i was reading on another forum Indians were calling those Muslim rulers as native Indians

As far as the theory of "We" ruling India then notion should also include

We killed innocents in 26/11(Ajmal Kasab is a muslim)
We are responsible for the genocide in Afganistan (Taliban is also Muslim)
We were the one who crashed into twin towers(The guys who attacked were muslims)
Al Quaida is our organization.
And the list goes on and on.

And on the indian front first of all I belive the muslims in the subcontinent are mostly those who were converted to Islam. before so called 1000 years ruling they were ruled by Hindu kings for 5000 years.

We do not come up with such theories to make ourself proud. Stop living in delusions. This just spreads hatred.

Well you need to check my post or anyone else i did not say that Pakistanis are of Mughal desecendants :)

I was saying Muslims ruled over India for many hunderd years :) and thats the reality.

For me its enough that Muslims have ruled there irrespective of Mughal or other central Asians.

So what???????????????????
We recently had a Muslim named APJ Abdul Kalam Azad ruling the Indians as the supreme commander of armed forces and the president of India. So as per your logic you were still ruling India
:rofl::rofl:

The father of Indian missile program is a Muslim. So you gave us missiles
:smitten::smitten:

I dont get the point which you are trying to make. Do we really care if he is a Muslim or a Hindu. AMU has hundreads of Hindu students. And BHU has no of muslim students.

Great logical thinking.
By the way what it has to do with the India attacking Pakistan

I dont get the point which you are trying to make. Do we really care if he is a Muslim or a Hindu. AMU has hundreads of Hindu students. And BHU has no of muslim students.

I think many people have a subconscious identification of Pakistan = Muslim and India = Hindu.

It's obviously not right, but old habits die hard.

Great logical thinking.
By the way what it has to do with the India attacking Pakistan

Somewhere along the line, this debate seems to have turned from India v/s Pakistan to Muslim v/s Hindu.

Thread as disintergrated.

From People trying to convince themselves India can,t defeat Pakistan to just a lot of mud slanging.

For one i don,t think there will ever be a major war. A border skirmish maybe but MAJOR full conflict no way.

HOW EVER one war as already been won by India without firing a shot.

That is That INDIA is easily by a long margin become the PRE-EMINENT POWER in south Asia. Simply by concentrating on its technology, education industrial growth India is al set to become the 4rd Largest Economy in the World by 2025
With it will come powerful military, good industrial base and INTERNATIONAL prestige...

Pakistan can look and learn from their neighbour IF ONLY they can end their hostility and enemity/ competition.

Thread as disintergrated.

From People trying to convince themselves India can,t defeat Pakistan to just a lot of mud slanging.

[and then veers off on yet another tangent]

The topic is Indian army attacking Pakistan.
Let's get back on topic.

"dus kadam aur pakistan :rofl: khatam'

Ok, If Indain army can`t attack pakistan, Why not pakistan army start it...

Come on ...we are waiting for you.... one more time.........and.......the end.

One more thing.......In my humble opinion......war is not solution for any problem.

Back
Top Bottom