What's new

Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan

hitch a ride to Peshawar.....Lahoris know how to cook. But like the Southerners in America, we got the "soul food"

i must admit, i am obcessed with spicy food. Very uncharacteristic of a Pukhtun Pakistani i must admit.

i hope you arent a vegetarian!

Vegetarian..not a chance. And yes I am eager to visit Pakistan's cities to sample the exquisite non-veg cuisine.

The only problem is that a Pakistani visa stamp sometimes impedes a visa to US and UK, especially for Indian Muslims and Sikhs. A couple of friends have faced similar problems. Increased questioning, multiple interviews and visits to the embassy and even visa denial in some cases. But as a foodie, I am willing to tackle all that the stupid US immigration laws throw at me for a chance to visit Pakistan.

Last edited:
Vegetarian..not a chance. And yes I am eager to visit Pakistan's cities to sample the exquisite non-veg cuisine.

The only problem is that a Pakistani visa stamp sometimes impedes a visa to US and UK, especially for Indian Muslims and Sikhs. A couple of friends have faced similar problems. Increased questioning, multiple interviews and visits to the embassy and even visa denial in some cases. But as a foodie, I am willing to tackle all that the stupid US immigration laws throw at me for a chance to visit Pakistan.

Well as long as you have nothing to hide and you tell the Customs Officer the truth @ immigration, you have nothing to worry about son.

I have cousins in Dallas and New York; at JFK i encountered no issues with my Passport.

Sikhs who come for their holy pilgrimage to Lahore are always amazed by the VIP treatment and the hospitality. Chief Minister Punjab personally visited them and organized their protocol.

even as you being indian, I am personally giving you invitation and permission to come here.

But, you'll have to step aside, put down your luggage and answer some questions first, sir!

:woot:

Well as long as you have nothing to hide and you tell the Customs Officer the truth @ immigration, you have nothing to worry about son.

I have cousins in Dallas and New York; at JFK i encountered no issues with my Passport.

Sikhs who come for their holy pilgrimage to Lahore are always amazed by the VIP treatment and the hospitality. Chief Minister Punjab personally visited them and organized their protocol.

even as you being indian, I am personally giving you invitation and permission to come here.

But, you'll have to step aside, put down your luggage and answer some questions first, sir!

:woot:

No problemo....let me start my pre-trip research then. I am keen on visiting Lahore, Sialkot, Islamabad, Murree, Peshawar and Karachi. I am guessing the best weather to visit would be Jan-March and Oct-Dec?

P.S.-@Mod sorry for going off-topic but the topic of this thread is too hateful for my taste!

I don't understand one thing. If India is that weak, than Why Pakistan does not attack India and take Kashmir? :blink:

This is good chance for Pakistan to attack with missiles such as Baburs, and other missiles. I say go for it Pakistan, as it will be clear once for all, that who is stronger. :cheers:
Hello,
Well no one claimed that India is weak & Pakistan is stronger than India, actually the claims are other way around, Pakistan never talks of surgical strikes or even threatens a super power like China, i think u know what i am talking about? (happened recently). So the question arises is that despite being projected as a super power, having access to all the latest technology and equipment and backed by a solid economy why doesn't India attack Pakistan and take the Pakistani administered Kashmir?

i wont care even if my country's armed forces are equipped with water-guns and bamboo sticks.
i will never loose faith in my nation's armed force's abilities to protect her interests.i won't be bothered or felt unsafe due to the reports of 'indian army duds' or 'failed missile'.
Because,millions of indians are there in our borders,giving up their sleeps so that we can sleep safely. They are ready to give up their lives for the nation.
Till the last one of them is alive,the spirit of india will go own!
jai hind!

Dude this is one old thread.. why resurrect it and encourage more flaming?

Back
Top Bottom