What's new

Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan

Before you had laughed if you had used and iota of your brain and paid attention to what is written in the article you should have known that the article is just a collection of news pieces and info published in many CREDIBLE newspapers and websites. The author has just pieced them together. So next time use 'it'!

And BTW, if you feel so dis-credited by the article itself, try to refute what all is mentioned in this less-credible-than-a-blog article. Moreover, all the vids that have been posted are from your own channels, what a lame stance you have taken up here boy!
Touche! ;)

I think India is not capable of a direct offensive confrontation with Pakistan
that would be equivalent to saying china is not capable of direct offensive confrontation with india and therefore supports the maoists and ULFA .:taz:
I guess the question is not about capability but about the necessity.

$10 billion wasted on 230 SU30MKI

Ready TO waste another $10 billion on 126 MMRCA

Further $6 billion on 3-5 Arihant/Akula nuke subs

$ billions more on Brahmos Agni and Prithvi missles

Yet they can,t go offensive on pakistan.

cold start was just TALK TALK TALK.

ME THINKS WAT A WASTE OF $30 BILLION + DOLLARS

Hello everyone,
Its pretty obvious that a nuclear power is a nuclear power backed by trillions of economy or by aid from USA, even a super power cannot take nuclear power easily, it's another issue that America dictates Pakistan because of our so-called leaders. But still Pakistan has nukes which create deterrence and under such conditions no country would want a war with Pakistan unless they are brainless monkeys.
:pakistan:

$10 billion wasted on 230 SU30MKI

Ready TO waste another $10 billion on 126 MMRCA

Further $6 billion on 3-5 Arihant/Akula nuke subs

$ billions more on Brahmos Agni and Prithvi missles

Yet they can,t go offensive on pakistan.

cold start was just TALK TALK TALK.

ME THINKS WAT A WASTE OF $30 BILLION + DOLLARS

Hey Kid, do u remember something called "surgical strikes"

Dream on Kids :lol:

Well our forces need upgradation and that is we are doing mordernization of our armed forces.
About failure of missiles and reports on media, the media at times go hyper, we have share of failures but that does not mean everything is dud, you believe what you want. There are issues and hence DRDO is planning many test to rectify them.
Hope knowing that we lack so much, you guys will not complain about our defence spendings. Everyone now knows we need it so badly.
About war even Pakistan cannot afford it.

Beating the Indians is easy. We'll just serve them nihari and they will spend the next three days in the bathroom. ;)

(of course, we have to be careful they don't serve us back vindaloo)

Why the Indian army can’t attack Pakistan?

Do anyone want such images in color ? :hitwall:

5d0b1987af71b5b6bdd76b92b1197032.jpg

20018a1a79822947c74372d56e1ad82a.jpg

71abd4cac366334e196dce2d8b32c0fd._.jpg

Best Option

Beating the Indians is easy. We'll just serve them nihari and they will spend the next three days in the bathroom. ;)

We get brilliant Nihari in Lucknow....so thats covered...but I guess there's lots more to offer in food streets of Lahore that we would give up arms for...!

We get brilliant Nihari in Lucknow....so thats covered...but I guess there's lots more to offer in food streets of Lahore that we would give up arms for...!

hitch a ride to Peshawar.....Lahoris know how to cook. But like the Southerners in America, we got the "soul food"

i must admit, i am obcessed with spicy food. Very uncharacteristic of a Pukhtun Pakistani i must admit.

i hope you arent a vegetarian!

I guess i need to say just wait for another 1-2 year and try to revisit this thread. I would love to comment at that point in case pakistan will still be on the world map.

oh we'll be here! dont worry about us. ;)

i will patiently await hindoostany input in approximately 1.5 to 2 years.

I don't understand one thing. If India is that weak, than Why Pakistan does not attack India and take Kashmir? :blink:

This is good chance for Pakistan to attack with missiles such as Baburs, and other missiles. I say go for it Pakistan, as it will be clear once for all, that who is stronger. :cheers:

Last edited:

One of the few posts that makes sense in this thread, where people are comparing **** sizes.

:D :tup:

Thank god we have a sense of humour. life would be pretty inane otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom