What's new

Why the hatred for India is so sublime than vice versa...are Pakistanis more civilized

If India fancies their grand delusions of Akhand Bharat:mad:....shouldn't they pretend to love Pakistan or its people.

Just like they do it for Afghanistan.

Seems political midgets are ruling India...and not leaders.

I did.

Did you?

I will.

are you allowed to voice your views about parsi persecution in India?

shed some light on Hindu versus Parsi problems in India

If India fancies their grand delusions of Akhand Bharat:mad:....shouldn't they pretend to love Pakistan or its people.

Just like they do it for Afghanistan.

Seems political midgets are ruling India...and not leaders.

it's a mob masquerading as a nation

A guy sitting in Canada telling what Pakistani's should do, try that in Canada and they will kick you out infact if you try discrimination on religion in Pakistan it is not acceptable.

Middleastern countries are learning and have a zero tolerance if you spread hate on Islam and kick you out. If you stay in peace no harm.

As a Pakistani citizen I have right to ask my govt to ban everything indian and hindutva in nature. As this country hurts Pakistan. Like renaming cities, colonies from hindu names to muslim names. Prosecuting hindutva supporters in Pakistani media, civil organizations and in general public. Its only fair.

Im a free man. Theres no law against feeling something. If I dont want to buy something from an indian hindu, nobody can stop me its my choice.

Indian hindu hypocrisy should be exposed in middle east and elsewhere. How they treat muslims in india, they should be treated the same in muslim majority countries. Its only fair.

I did.

Did you?

I will.

Check even Urdu speaking people don't harbors the hatred for India than vice versa.

Think in India it doubles down as hatred for Pakistan+hatred for Muslims(Indian)...plus intrinsic hate peculiar to Indians.

The pain of keeping hatred is agonizing...

A Good Thing and A Bad Thing About INDIA | Message For INDIA | Pakistani Public Opinion | Sana Amjad

A very Chad like über Handsome Gangu gentleman created that country-------->naturally it would be civilized

Young%20Jinnah_thumb[6].jpg
Hey,are u from west bengal?

A well orchestrated campaign against hindus in the middle east as well as in the muslim world is needed. we must all do our part.

Give them no business, no help, and no place whatsoever.

Money talks more than Ummah. Which is why Modi gets all the medals from the Gulf and your don't get a peep about the Uighurs from the arabs.

You have already stopped all trade with india excluding essential medical imports.

I have heard very awful stories from Pakistan and man our country has so many problems that it would take me two weeks two list them all.

BUT
We have an Islamic identity. Zakat is obliged on us (not only monetary) and Rahma (Mercy) is a key factor of our religion. Charity is part of our DNA and even the non religious Pakistani are involved in that.

I have a picture from my late Dada from 1978 where he eats on the floor with beggars whilst him wearing a fancy western suit. Laughing and talking to them like family. Last time I visited Lahore in 2015 I saw a random Teenager feeding a disabled person with his own hands (putting food into his mouth). Just like that.

After that I really knew: This country is alive and protected by the almighty for its generous people even though it has so many internal and external problems!

Generosity makes you humble and kind and that’s the reason why most of the Pakistani out there have no issues with other people, including Indians.

Back
Top Bottom