What's new

Why the army will have to go into North Waziristan

Muslims should not be fighting against Muslims especially not in a country that was made so that Muslims could be safe in their homeland.

You should go and preach this to your taliban, both pakistani and afghan taliban and see how they react to your message. Make sure you don't end up headless. Where were you when swati taliban was killing and attacking fellow muslims and breaking even peace treaties? The true nature of talibani islam!

Pakistan army should not give into pressure by a foreign power, they will not care what happens to Pakistan and will dump Pakistan again like they dumped Pakistan after the Soviet War.

But your taliban is free to not only give in to pressure from arabs, chechans, uzbeks, even german jihadis all in the name of Islam. Do you think thes foreign terrorists care about Pakistanis? They are the most brutal of a the lot and until the Pakistani state does not have sovereign control over all the areas, there will be an operation in one form or another, no matter American or PTI/JI pressure to save their prized assets.

I think Pakistanis are in a dire need to boost their self-esteem. If a foreign country says, our people lost 3,000 lives so now you should lose 30,000 lives we Pakistanis should say our Pakistanis lost 30,000 lives now you should lose 300,000 lives. 1 Pakistani life = 10,000 non-pakistani lives.
You need to boost your self worth, where you can watch the brutal murder of Pakistanis security forces, read news of the brutal attacks on Pakistanis civilians and still you want to wear bangles on your arms and sit at home in a state of fear of these taliban kuttays. Tohora to hossla rakho. Itnay darnay ki zarwat nahi hain. Taliban say itna math darro.

Live up to your motto, Pakistan army = Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah

The slogan of Pakistan as stated by Qauid-e-Azam is Unity, Faith and Discipline. Zia era sloganeering is part of the problem.

Americans are not your gods, there is nothing special about those people so dont go out of your way to impress them. The common American hates Pakistan and Muslims and would chose India over Pakistan in a heart-beat.

No of course not, Arabs are your gods, which is why you run after them just in the slightly hope that they will one day consider yourself as equal Muslims. Too bad it will never happen, just like the failed and decaying concept of ummah and khilafat. Keep on dreaming that arabs respect you.

Bring back ISLAMIC in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
Be an Islamic army, not kuffar's pets.
Be a Pakistani army, not arab's or afghans pets. Also, stop living in kuffar lands of America while you're preaching to others. You are the worst kind of pet, as you do not even realize you are a mental slave to others.

You should go and preach this to your taliban, both pakistani and afghan taliban and see how they react to your message. Make sure you don't end up headless. Where were you when swati taliban was killing and attacking fellow muslims and breaking even peace treaties? The true nature of talibani islam!

But your taliban is free to not only give in to pressure from arabs, chechans, uzbeks, even german jihadis all in the name of Islam. Do you think thes foreign terrorists care about Pakistanis? They are the most brutal of a the lot and until the Pakistani state does not have sovereign control over all the areas, there will be an operation in one form or another, no matter American or PTI/JI pressure to save their prized assets.

I think Pakistanis are in a dire need to boost their self-esteem. If a foreign country says, our people lost 3,000 lives so now you should lose 30,000 lives we Pakistanis should say our Pakistanis lost 30,000 lives now you should lose 300,000 lives. 1 Pakistani life = 10,000 non-pakistani lives.
You need to boost your self worth, where you can watch the brutal murder of Pakistanis security forces, read news of the brutal attacks on Pakistanis civilians and still you want to wear bangles on your arms and sit at home in a state of fear of these taliban kuttays. Tohora to hossla rakho. Itnay darnay ki zarwat nahi hain. Taliban say itna math darro.

The slogan of Pakistan as stated by Qauid-e-Azam is Unity, Faith and Discipline. Zia era sloganeering is part of the problem.

No of course not, Arabs are your gods, which is why you run after them just in the slightly hope that they will one day consider yourself as equal Muslims. Too bad it will never happen, just like the failed and decaying concept of ummah and khilafat. Keep on dreaming that arabs respect you.

Be a Pakistani army, not arab's or afghans pets. Also, stop living in kuffar lands of America while you're preaching to others. You are the worst kind of pet, as you do not even realize you are a mental slave to others.

You hit the nail on the head! :tup:

i ask all these barbarians wishing for more blood for their own countrymen, who brought blood shed to this country first, talibans or pakistani government or america, before 9/11 pakistan was peaceful, respectful, now after killing 40,000 pakistanis and also we have lost 'shaheeds' of our pakistan army, so many, that couns thousands, what has your master america done for pakistan, except whinning for 'do more' and stopping the aid

pakistan is doing all these because americans pressure and 'aid money' but what respect pakistan has gained through out the world???? more suicide bombings, more blood shed etc

if pakistanis have forgotten what happened in 1971, then they should be remined, how ruthlessly our army killed our own people and bengalis who were once pakistan were forced to separate from us

even if talibans from pakistan go into afghanistan, they kill US army not pakistani army, all the trouble to home has been brought to us by ur own politicians and army, we have allowed drone attacks to attack our pakistani homes our pakistanis have died, they are neither pashtuns or afghans, 40,000 pakistanis have been killed and they are not strangers to us, they are our own countrymen for fuccks sake you idiots

karachi hates army, balochis hate army, now KP people also hate army, what does the army want, they create hatred for themselves all across pakistan and thus divide pakistan again???

kia niya pakistan phir se banaye kia?? comprising punjab land only???

Stop putting words in my mind. When did I say that we have to be pets of anyone? Only Allah is our God, not Americans or Arabs. Just because I want Pakistan Fauj to be an Islamic army (which it claims to be) doesnt mean I worship Arabs. Islam is for all of humanity not only for Arabs.

And this land doesnt belong to the kuffar, this land belongs to Allah.

As Allama Iqbal once said "Muslim hain hum, watan hain sara jahan hamara".

This land didnt even belong to these goraiys who are causing most of the problems for Pakistan these days, it belonged to Native Americans ("Red Indians"). And I'm only here temporarily, Pakistan is my country.

Think where were these "Pakistani Taliban" before Americans made their presence in Pakistan. I know Americans and the American government more than you. They will get what they want from you, hurt your interests, and then leave and screw you over when they get what they want. All because of a few dollars that will not last long.

No one in America likes Pakistan or Muslims anymore from the politicians to the garbage man here. But everyone, seems to love India. Why do you think Obama spent all that time in India without making a stop in Pakistan? Global politics have changed and theres no reason for Pakistan to be Amreeka's chamcha anymore.

Stop trying to please the very same people who dont give a crap about you. Thats why secularists like you have no self-esteem. The amreekan gora is your god but for them because you are a Muslim Pakistan you are less than dirt that dont deserve to live. Thats why for their 3,000 killed on 9/11, Pakistanis lost more than 50,000 people because of their war OF terror they brought to Pakistan even though we had nothing to do with 9/11 but their mentality is 1 American life = 10,000 non-american Muslim lives.

At the same time army(ISI) have been giving ground intel for american drones strikes in north wazeeristan and cooperating with cia ever since the start of wot. Really,guys..u need to pick any one side or else this double game will lose you the respect of both.No amounts of those "topi drama" will save you from after effects.

The intel cooperation on the ground being provided by ISI / Army is against the AQ, not the Talibans. Talibans are being hit by US drones on their own intel, not with the intel of PA/ISI.

We have already picked up our side and are working on it and sticking by it too.

The intel cooperation on the ground being provided by ISI / Army is against the AQ, not the Talibans. Talibans are being hit by US drones on their own intel, not with the intel of PA/ISI.

We have already picked up our side and are working on it and sticking by it too.

lay off your hypocricy will you

the drones are themselves operated from pakistani land, if innocent pakistanis get killed, doesnt the pak army hold any moral grounds to stop those attacks

ooh i forgot, the million dollar aids!!!

so many innocent lives, 40,000 pakistanis have got killed but our taxes still pay to feed these army guys who are indirectly killing pakistanis

last year some girls school got bombed by drones, look and decide innocent girl might have got killed on those attacks

Last edited by a moderator:
lay off your hypocricy will you

the drones are themselves operated from pakistani land, if innocent pakistanis get killed, doesnt the pak army hold any moral grounds to stop those attacks

ooh i forgot, the million dollar aids!!!

so many innocent lives, 40,000 pakistanis have got killed but our taxes still pay to feed these army guys who are indirectly killing pakistanis

last year some girls school got bombed by drones, look and decide innocent girl might have got killed on those attacks

Well since you are a little kid, it would be a difficult job to make you understand, as little kids brain are not used to absorb complicated things, especially since they are pertaining to international relations between countries and where there is terrorism involved.

When you grow up, may be then you can understand, till then i won't waste your precious time kiddo.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ask all these barbarians wishing for more blood for their own countrymen, who brought blood shed to this country first, talibans or pakistani government or america, before 9/11 pakistan was peaceful, respectful, now after killing 40,000 pakistanis and also we have lost 'shaheeds' of our pakistan army, so many, that couns thousands, what has your master america done for pakistan, except whinning for 'do more' and stopping the aid

pakistan is doing all these because americans pressure and 'aid money' but what respect pakistan has gained through out the world???? more suicide bombings, more blood shed etc

if pakistanis have forgotten what happened in 1971, then they should be remined, how ruthlessly our army killed our own people and bengalis who were once pakistan were forced to separate from us

even if talibans from pakistan go into afghanistan, they kill US army not pakistani army, all the trouble to home has been brought to us by ur own politicians and army, we have allowed drone attacks to attack our pakistani homes our pakistanis have died, they are neither pashtuns or afghans, 40,000 pakistanis have been killed and they are not strangers to us, they are our own countrymen for fuccks sake you idiots

karachi hates army, balochis hate army, now KP people also hate army, what does the army want, they create hatred for themselves all across pakistan and thus divide pakistan again???

kia niya pakistan phir se banaye kia?? comprising punjab land only???

Bhai, even us Punjabis are fed up with this war OF terror that was never our war to begin with. We do not blame people of FATA or anywhere else in Pakistan of hating Pakistan army anymore.

Justifying the execution of Pakistani policemen by murderous insurrectionists is just intolerable -- and yet on this forum, it is tolerated - don't respond to this fellow traveler, get rid of him.

Justifying the execution of Pakistani policemen by murderous insurrectionists is just intolerable -- and yet on this forum, it is tolerated - don't respond to this fellow traveler, get rid of him.

hello, i dont even want to reply you, but still, i wanna say, if your america and pakistan army can justify the innocents killed and continue to push on those murderous drone attacks and esp when you get the news like pakistan army failed to evacuate shamsi airbase due to american pressure and some lucrative deals on aids, than i think any thng is possible in this world

ager pakistani apne watan ke logo ko chand paise main bech sakta hai tu taliban tu kuch bhi nahi hai us ke saamni, taliban tu nahi bech raha na apne logo ko is tarha, 10 saal se america se larh raha hai without getting billion dollar aid

hello, i dont even want to reply you, but still, i wanna say, if your america and pakistan army can justify the innocents killed and continue to push on those murderous drone attacks and esp when you get the news like pakistan army failed to evacuate shamsi airbase due to american pressure and some lucrative deals on aids, than i think any thng is possible in this world

ager pakistani apne watan ke logo ko chand paise main bech sakta hai tu taliban tu kuch bhi nahi hai us ke saamni, taliban tu nahi bech raha na apne logo ko is tarha, 10 saal se america se larh raha hai without getting billion dollar aid

Do you hate Pakistan??? :angry:

any one ranting here specially darkinsky should go to mohmmand agency and should see the brutality of TTP. i am not against taliban as far as they are out of pakistani territory...................infact i am against all terrorist activities............. my message to "fellow members demotivating and being demotivated ones" to stop weening and do something good for the society if you can. and where you hide when TTP killed innocent civilians and Army personals before the operation was conducted so there is a limit to bear such Hippocrates...... dont become self rounded analyst who only revolve around one point and can comment on universe...............

Do you hate Pakistan??? :angry:

kion bahi sach qarhwa ha? he is saying what is bitter truth and reality. now please ban him or label him anti pakistani because he speaks against the majority secular fascists here.
Kill your own innocent people, make them refugees in their own country, make life miserable for them just because you need US aid. sell your own countrymen for few million dollars.
Our own millitary establishment has destroyed our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom