What's new

Why the army will have to go into North Waziristan

Yeah we have to raise our families, GoP pays us regardless of whether we manage a Golf Course in Multan or fight the Taliban in NWA.

P.S: I'm an analyst, It's my job to go over the Pros and Cons, play the entire operation like a chess game. Derive all possible outcomes for it and then present all likely scenarios to the PA. Then when I go in, it's to see how well they are sticking to my game plan.

Sir Ji, kin kae saath moun mari ker rahay hooon, they the Tehreek -e- Insaf Pakistan are supporters of Tehreek -e- Talban Pakistan, don't the familiarity in names give you a hint ??

jaisaa leader, waisay hi party members.

He is most of the times drunk and has no idea what he talks about, talks about politics but doesn't knows what politics is and has no idea that how to run a govt. talks about democracy and his own party is being run by him all alone. They all are the same.

Hope army when moves in to hunt TTP, does it successfully and more of the danger to the country is eliminated and also something with regard to cross border attacks is done.

There will be short term consequences of going into NWA, but the the medium to long term benefits will be much higher. Bring an end to this war at least in Pakistan so we can move on. Afghnaistan will remain backward like the past 3000 years and they can choose their path the way they want. NWA needs to brought under Pakistan control.

what you have discussed are just Strengths and Weaknesses', if the Establishment gets paid why wouldnot they? when they would overcome their weaknesses, what would stop them ?? you ? me ? or the political leadership?

what is the price of our services, thats the only dispute...

is Pasha back, by the way?

You are total tatto, like your leader. Completely blind to the deaths of pakistanis at the hands of your taliban.

Yeah we have to raise our families, GoP pays us regardless of whether we manage a Golf Course in Multan or fight the Taliban in NWA.

P.S: I'm an analyst, It's my job to go over the Pros and Cons, play the entire operation like a chess game. Derive all possible outcomes for it and then present all likely scenarios to the PA. Then when I go in, it's to see how well they are sticking to my game plan.

Mah great, ever wonder Why you have to do these Pros and Cons Analysis ? if not then think !! :usflag:

Mah great, ever wonder Why you have to do these Pros and Cons Analysis ? if not then think !! :usflag:
Because of this
********.com - Taliban Swati Terrorists Killing Innocent Civilians (or PAK Soldiers-not clear but picked up in translation) in Shaltalu Pakistan(very graphic)
Let me give you an example - Say, I kill an American but also rape your sister/mother would you let me go free as i am your muslim brother and killed an American so raping your sister/mother is just a minor offense in your point of view?NO?

Because of this
********.com - Taliban Swati Terrorists Killing Innocent Civilians (or PAK Soldiers-not clear but picked up in translation) in Shaltalu Pakistan(very graphic)
Let me give you an example - Say, I kill an American but also rape your sister/mother would you let me go free as i am your muslim brother and killed an American so raping your sister/mother is just a minor offense in your point of view?NO?

The example is like the Amreeki raped your fellow citizens, and you presented them your sister/daughter !!

P.S. and you may know it very well that SWAT operation was supported by Nation..otherwise it would have been yet another grave place of our soliders and citizens...

Was he speaking pashto?

Anyone please translate it? i really want to know what he was saying!!!

There will be total destruction in Pakistan if Pakistan Armed Forces fight Haqqani network who never harmed a single Pakistani life.

If Afghan Taliban/Haqqannis are fighting to liberate their country, Pakistan should not get involved and not be in their bad side because we all know Afghan Taliban are coming back to power in Afghanistan thats why U.S. is desperate to hold talks with those guys.

There will be total destruction in Pakistan if Pakistan Armed Forces fight Haqqani network who never harmed a single Pakistani life.

If Afghan Taliban/Haqqannis are fighting to liberate their country, Pakistan should not get involved and not be in their bad side because we all know Afghan Taliban are coming back to power in Afghanistan thats why U.S. is desperate to hold talks with those guys.

and that is why they want Pakistan to have conflict with them, that when they come back in power an endless war between the two states get initiated...

What I hate is us being told to start an Operation. Future history books will say Americans pushed and pushed and scolded Pakistan for an Operation in NWA. Almost all major operations started by Pakistan, U.S had their mouth in it. Any ways, this is only a minor problem, no worries.

Operation in NWA is very necessary. It will happen most probably after Ramadan and right before Winter just like South Waziristan Operation. NWA population shouldn't be as much as Swat or even more than SWA because its mainly either desert like terrain, or mountainous hilly terrain (which is probably hard to get a hold of in a few days or even weeks). But no one knows, the terrorist have probably brought the population to well over a million or 2. I hope lessons are learned from previous operations regarding the way the government organised and handled refugee camps. the Poor must be kept in comfort and its a perfect time government acts like a government and helps their poor people.

Good luck Pakistan Army, hope for the best.

The example is like the Amreeki raped your fellow citizens, and you presented them your sister/daughter !!

P.S. and you may know it very well that SWAT operation was supported by Nation..otherwise it would have been yet another grave place of our soliders and citizens...
Well as far i can see cleaning up our own areas and not allowing criminals is not === giving our sister/daughter to Americans - After all Swat is not some American Area and Swatis were not Americans - They were Pakistanis and we had to save them from the clutches of Taliban.You would not last for a day under taliban rule ...trust me.So you can ***** as much as you want on internet and act like Taliban's ***** but the fact is Armed Forces will in fact clear those areas from Taliban thugs as they are clearing Khurram now.

Well as far i can see cleaning up our own areas and not allowing criminals is not === giving our sister/daughter to Americans - After all Swat is not some American Area and Swatis were not Americans - They were Pakistanis and we had to save them from the clutches of Taliban.You would not last for a day under taliban rule ...trust me.So you can ***** as much as you want on internet and act like Taliban's ***** but the fact is Armed Forces will in fact clear those areas from Taliban thugs as they are clearing Khurram now.

well it surely is when I see Amreeki pitho and recall "for dollars Pakistanis can sell their own mothers"by some american lawyer, it surely makes a lot of sense...

the only strategy suitable to Pakistan is peace with honour, a political solution, and thats not asking too much... otherwise, outfall shall be nothing less than a civil war which would be inevitable... and since I live here, and its my only home, and my whole concern is attached to it, I strongly donot want to end up in a civil war...

one and only one reason : it got paid !!

yes i believe it too!!

this is nothing army abt it, they are mercenaries, and it they go their i will instead support the talibans

you guy should have been tied in swat waiting for army to arrive to watch you chtrolled and butcher you alive, must be quite fun for us to watch that

or to put you where the next drone attack occurs, good riddence

what are you talking about, you probably misunderstood my post or something.

yes i believe it too!!

this is nothing army abt it, they are mercenaries, and it they go their i will instead support the talibans

Lol. you think living around and supporting Taliban is a joke? I recommend you come to Dir, or even try to put a foot in Waziristan.

Talking bull shi is easy, but just control what you say sometimes, cause taliban is not some fairly tale kiddo.

BTW. Good Bye :hang2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom