What's new

Why the army will have to go into North Waziristan

Something very stopped from the senior members.
we must start this opp: only if USa pays for the lives we must give in this opp: other wise there would be no opp: in NW.\
according to my knowledge haqqani's and others in NW have a pact with PA for peace. and they are responsible not to let TTP in NW. PA has a base camp in wanna did you people ever come to know some one attacked there???
just following the American media wont work. theories only theories.

(i'll continue my post as light come back ... time for loadsheding):undecided:

Sir Ji, kin kae saath moun mari ker rahay hooon, they the Tehreek -e- Insaf Pakistan are supporters of Tehreek -e- Talban Pakistan, don't the familiarity in names give you a hint ??

jaisaa leader, waisay hi party members.

He is most of the times drunk and has no idea what he talks about, talks about politics but doesn't knows what politics is and has no idea that how to run a govt. talks about democracy and his own party is being run by him all alone. They all are the same.

Hope army when moves in to hunt TTP, does it successfully and more of the danger to the country is eliminated and also something with regard to cross border attacks is done.

With utmost respect, one should not go to a level of attacking someone's personal life whose level of information and knowledge is zero, since the thread is not about Imran Khan and his motives. Shall I tell you how many Army officers in the higher ups doing the same? They even offer their wives to each other for promotions? Honestly speaking, I didn't expect such low level of reply from a senior member who I use to be a big fan of. If you can't rebuke an argument with valid reasons stay away from brining in things which has got nothing to do with thread and post at hand.

I hope the Army doesn't take the initiative of going into NW and the Govt. agencies should make every effort to make them into talks, rather taking orders to kill. If Obama and his administration opted out for talks with Taliban in Afghanistan, why can't we do the same? or is it that we are a war monger blood thirsty nation who likes to see the blood fled regardless of the consequences.

Well as far i can see cleaning up our own areas and not allowing criminals is not === giving our sister/daughter to Americans - After all Swat is not some American Area and Swatis were not Americans - They were Pakistanis and we had to save them from the clutches of Taliban.You would not last for a day under taliban rule ...trust me.So you can ***** as much as you want on internet and act like Taliban's ***** but the fact is Armed Forces will in fact clear those areas from Taliban thugs as they are clearing Khurram now.

Excellent, simply excellent and rigtheous is your post brother.

well it surely is when I see Amreeki pitho and recall "for dollars Pakistanis can sell their own mothers"by some american lawyer, it surely makes a lot of sense...

the only strategy suitable to Pakistan is peace with honour, a political solution, and thats not asking too much... otherwise, outfall shall be nothing less than a civil war which would be inevitable... and since I live here, and its my only home, and my whole concern is attached to it, I strongly donot want to end up in a civil war...
Well my friend you can call me whatever you want - American Pitho or not - I'd love to see our country cleansed of radical elements like Talibans.You are so much filled with Anti Americanism that you see everything through that prism.Now - You see I've been called names before so i frankly don't care - People have called me American Agent, sometimes Radical etc..As far as political and peace bullshit is concerned how well did the Swat deal go?OH i remember they went up to Buner..You want to have peace talks with people who would love nothing more then blowing you up or cutting your throat just for their governance and yes, drone strikes happen because we don't have writ in those areas we give reason to the whole international community to attack those areas as we can't blame them because after all we don't control it either.It's like your someone robs your house and then moves all the stuff to your horseshoeing house and then days later come back to your house to rob it again but your abhorring says hey man i can't allow police or you to enter my house because well you gotta respect my privacy and sovereignty (I am surprised you don't consider Taliban thugs and foreign radical thugs who are now living in those lawless areas as violators of our sovereignty).You know how proud and arrogant Mullah Omar was he is the true criminal who gave full justification for American Invasion..all he had to do is hand Osama over instead of asking for Proofs etc bs.Guess What happened he got a$$ kicked and his government removed within a couple of weeks - Eventually they got Osama so was the whole pashtunwali guest honor bs worth it?

Everything within Pakistan's borders is of the nation itself and of the people.
No organization or group has the right to say, "Hey, this is our area, get out of here or face the consequenses!".

Simply put, the Taliban or any other extremist organization do NOT make the rules in our country, they are citizens of Pakistan and should abide and respect the Pakistani law and not make up their own.

Who on earth gave these barbaric idiots the right to proclaim certain parts of Pakistan as their own, and anyone who says otherwise will face death and destruction according to them.

I think the main issue of people who say that we should hold dialogue with any extremist group is that these people have not been affected directly or indirectly by the Taliban, Al Qaeda etc.

If your daughter or sister was murdered on her way to a girls school, stoned, or bombed to death, ONLY because some disgusting inhuman elements in our country think they are in charge and can act as they please. Then i'm sure you'd react otherwise.

It's like your neighbour comes up to you and tells you to do this or that, or else you'll lose your head or get riddled with bullets.
This is unacceptable.

Destroy these scum, destroy and eradicate their ideology, do whatever it takes, and I do not care if human rights are violated or not, because these Taliban dogs also have no respect for human life. And if you want to contain or counter them, you have to use their methods against them.

They have no feelings, root them out.

If the Army has to go into NW, and if it's financially permitted then we must do so.

With utmost respect, one should not go to a level of attacking someone's personal life whose level of information and knowledge is zero, since the thread is not about Imran Khan and his motives. Shall I tell you how many Army officers in the higher ups doing the same? They even offer their wives to each other for promotions? Honestly speaking, I didn't expect such low level of reply from a senior member who I use to be a big fan of. If you can't rebuke an argument with valid reasons stay away from brining in things which has got nothing to do with thread and post at hand.

I hope the Army doesn't take the initiative of going into NW and the Govt. agencies should make every effort to make them into talks, rather taking orders to kill. If Obama and his administration opted out for talks with Taliban in Afghanistan, why can't we do the same? or is it that we are a war monger blood thirsty nation who likes to see the blood fled regardless of the consequences.

I have very good knowledge about Imran Khan, so kindly get yourselves updated with some knowledge about your leader if you do really like him. he was one of my favorite too till some time back, but after reading his views about politics and especially about the militant organizations, whatever respect i had for him is lost, otherwise he was a favorite of mine too.

And hadn't leader gone with his remarks, i would have not said anything about Imran Khan, but since he did the first attack, i had to respond in the same manner, with off course some truth, even though leader had no idea what he was talking about.

And as for Army officers related comments, i have no doubt that there are drunkards in it also, Army is no angels, they are human beings too, very much prone to corruption and other stuff. And yeah as for your second allegation, kind do PM me some concrete data like names and rank stuff, i would definitely get info from wherever i can and confirm your findings too, just like the first allegation i agreed with you. I would be waiting for some data to be verified, send as soon as possible.

And the big problem with you guys is this, that you people start shouting without reading properly. The Americans want us to go into NWA and fight the Taliban which ares fighting and supporting the people inside Afghanistan, they are not asking us to fight those which kill our men and women & children. While on the other hand Army if and when goes into NWA, will be targeting the TTP, the basstardss who kill our men, women and children without any remorse and with the help and financial support from people across the border. Army is not going against those who are fighting the occupation in Afghanistan and even if they did went against them, it will be a topi drama.

And as for you guys and your leader, every Pakistani with common sense knows that TTP is in no mood to negotiate, their negotiations we saw in Swat, what they did and what they want. No schools, no education, no TV, nothing whatsoever, just stone age life style, they want to implement their version of Shariah, they want nothing less. So if you TIP guys want such system be implemented in Pakistan, then kindly go to them, join them and wherever they are in power, live under them and their Shariah law, as we are in no mood to give up and live under their brand of Islam.

Or atleast ask your leader to get in touch with TTP and ask them what they want and also Imran Khan should give his views on does he likes to have their version of shariah or what.

By the way i did once ask Imran Khan these questions, and i won't divulge what he said as it will make you guys get on fire as you people can't listen such stuff about him, but that was the day, i lost all respect for him.

And it would be an excellent idea if we go into NWA and eliminate TTP, while we keep on negotiating with the real Taliban, not with foreign funded and controlled TTP.

Here watch this if you people have the balls: http://www.********.com/view?i=1c4_1310684156

This is what Islam they want, this is what they want with Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Dont disturb the Haqqanis plz- it will be a strategic blunder- and that is what amerika wants- an operation there is not in our national interest otherwise it would have been finished by now-

TTP agenda of killing civilians always contradict with Taliban.Every one should have to understand that TTP is a separate entity with completely different ideology.

Mah great, ever wonder Why you have to do these Pros and Cons Analysis ? if not then think !! :usflag:

Because my paperwork saves some poor soldier from walking dead straight into Talib-land armed with a slingshot. I make sure they have the proper gear, air, armour and heavy artillery support. Then I micro-manage every ounce of information coming in and turn it into a net of intel. And if you think the Americans are involved in it somehow(I'm guessing by the Flag) then no. The most they do for us, is give us real time coverage of the area via their UAVs. And if your Imran Khan can end this war without what we do, then by all means he can walk into NWA and end this. Everyone would like to go back to their families. If he can't, then show some respect for what we do and shut it.

There will be total destruction in Pakistan if Pakistan Armed Forces fight Haqqani network who never harmed a single Pakistani life.

If Afghan Taliban/Haqqannis are fighting to liberate their country, Pakistan should not get involved and not be in their bad side because we all know Afghan Taliban are coming back to power in Afghanistan thats why U.S. is desperate to hold talks with those guys.

Nobody is fighting the Haqqanis, infact we are involved in dialogue with them. If there will be an op in NWA, Haqqanis will probably be on board as friendlies.

wow the prestigious professional guy remarks abt the mental level of somebody just because the guy speaks the bitter truth

did you recently flew from the cukkoo's nest??, didnt you hear that US has started giving aid again when your pasha visited america

which idiot awarded you professional status, are you professional hooker??

present for 2 yrs and you were just an average member

Your language shows your inability to maintain a civil discussion.
Get your facts straight, the military aid is still suspended and your argument is thus full of hot air, nothing else.
And he doesn't say the truth, all he said was a pathetic one liner.

yes i believe it too!!

this is nothing army abt it, they are mercenaries, and it they go their i will instead support the talibans

Be my guest. It's only until someone from your family dies in a suicide attack, you will snap back to normal.

you guy should have been tied in swat waiting for army to arrive to watch you chtrolled and butcher you alive, must be quite fun for us to watch that

or to put you where the next drone attack occurs, good riddence

Where do you get your information from Talib TV ? Your posts are so deficient in quality I can only imagine what a fag you must be in real life.

Nobody is fighting the Haqqanis, infact we are involved in dialogue with them. If there will be an op in NWA, Haqqanis will probably be on board as friendlies.

So it means US/NATO and Afghan policy makers came with bringing counter balance providing save heavens to Fazalullah (Swat militants), anti Pakistan Afghan groups & TTP in Afghanistan along Pakistan border which could put pressure on Pakistan that either they will launch operation against Haqqani group or Pakistan have to face a new border violence.

Pakistan don't want to consider any idea of operation against allegedly presence of Haqqani in NWA and US & Afghanistan don't want to consider Fazalullah (Swat militants), anti Pakistan Afghan groups & TTP.
PA's position is weaken by that strategy where PA concentrated to block TTP & Afghan insurgency & border violence but it seems, that is not permanent solution of problem. All counter measures are adopt to force back Pakistan's position to maintain strategic depth in Afghanistan.

Army is not going against those who are fighting the occupation in Afghanistan and even if they did went against them, it will be a topi drama.

At the same time army(ISI) have been giving ground intel for american drones strikes in north wazeeristan and cooperating with cia ever since the start of wot. Really,guys..u need to pick any one side or else this double game will lose you the respect of both.No amounts of those "topi drama" will save you from after effects.

Muslims should not be fighting against Muslims especially not in a country that was made so that Muslims could be safe in their homeland.

Pakistan army should not give into pressure by a foreign power, they will not care what happens to Pakistan and will dump Pakistan again like they dumped Pakistan after the Soviet War.

I think Pakistanis are in a dire need to boost their self-esteem. If a foreign country says, our people lost 3,000 lives so now you should lose 30,000 lives we Pakistanis should say our Pakistanis lost 30,000 lives now you should lose 300,000 lives. 1 Pakistani life = 10,000 non-pakistani lives.

Live up to your motto, Pakistan army = Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah

Americans are not your gods, there is nothing special about those people so dont go out of your way to impress them. The common American hates Pakistan and Muslims and would chose India over Pakistan in a heart-beat.

Bring back ISLAMIC in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN
Be an Islamic army, not kuffar's pets.

Back
Top Bottom