What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

Yeah but...we kept you out of power. That's the message. Again Secularism is better or worse, not interested. In reality yours is a marginal group that's never been mainstream so political philosophy etc. of your group is irrelevant.

Whos care if people like us are few. What matters is we are not sick in name of sickular feelings. For us nationalism matters.

For people like you..
Development does not matter, country security does not matter, Your soldiers get killed, well it does not matter, Indian security does not matter. traitors are growing, well no issue.
sab chalta hai for sickularism people.

You people talk in name of secularism but most riots are happening in this secularism government time :D. people are getting addicted to caste, religion reservation. People who talks on secularism are the first, who cry for terrorists human rights.

btw what is secularism kid ?? nation does not matter for you. Indian does not matter to you ? then what''s matter for you ?

On topic- how much congress is paying to you per hour :D

forget all this, i don't understand why SOME people are ignoring the India Today survey conducted this year:

India Today-Nielsen Mood of the Nation poll: How UPA-2 lost India and its leadership failed to contain the slide : North, News - India Today

& In all probability NDA's tally will only go north as we come closer to 2014.

We are all talking as an INDIANS here, no one belongs to any particular party except few.

What is "WE" & "YOU" here??

Is it about Congress winning or Is it about India winning??

he is a secular. owaisi style.

Well under Sonia's leadership, we had 100s of billions of dollars worth scams, riots in UP, Assam, West Bengal, rampant Rapes in New Delhi, nation's capital, state and central govt. of Congress, terrorist attacks like 26/11, Hyderabad blasts, farmers committing suicide, selling organs etc. etc.

But MP ruled by BJP is the Rape Capital of India..................

She waited 17 years to apply for her Indian citizenship why?
AND
when she travels, nobody knows nothing on which passport she traveled, and which destination.
It is given to understand that after she reaches Dubai, she gets Ambanis charter plane which takes her to Europe to moniter the health of her accounts in Swiss.
Very clandestine operations, very treacherous.
Indian?
My foot.

Those are allegations, unsubstatiated.

Why she did not apply for indian citizenship for 17 years is her choice. She wa not in public life then and hence it did not matter either way. Lots of indians not in public life take foreign passports and it does not matter too.

I however fully believe she is corrupt and her dealings are dangerous to national security in a way. But thats my belief only and I do not have proof, unfortunately.

But MP ruled by BJP is the Rape Capital of India..................

it takes a congressi of special calibre to compare a overall backward, rural, illiterate, vast state like madhyapradesh to the small, rich, relatively more literate, cosmopolitan, national capital region of delhi......

it takes a congressi of special calibre to compare a overall backward, rural, illiterate, vast state like madhyapradesh to the small, rich, relatively more literate, cosmopolitan, national capital region of delhi......

Now don't bring in.............. Bharat & India.................

constructive criticism is good and appreciated, but it makes me sick when I see anti congress posters blame everything happens in India on sonia gandhi and congress and when ever you see a defence purchase or good development they will come and troll that it will all go to gandhi family pocket, they derail every thread with imaginary acquisitions with out any sense.

Back
Top Bottom