What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

well a trend givenby mr. diggi rajja from al-kongress , not easy to go.

IQ level very low....................Past 10 years MP is a BJP ruled state................Don't bring in lame excuses to cover BJP incapability in MP

well a trend givenby mr. diggi rajja from al-kongress , not easy to go.

IQ level very low....................Past 10 years MP is a BJP ruled state................Don't bring in lame excuses to cover BJP incapability in MP

Who are you and why did you come to this thread?

i should be asking this....what r u doing here.....

go be foreover at madam ji's feet.....

Hindu_Sonia.jpg

Its better than Togadia.................

I find it funny when people debate over who is worse, togadia or owaisi. Let me tell you clearly, togadia can not hurt muslims in any meaningful way, and owaisi can not hurt hindus in any meaningful way. But if successful owasisi will hurt the muslims and togadia the hindus like nobody else. Have a look into our western neighbor, you think young people overdosed on ideology and religion is goodnews?

So the debate should really be in the muslim community about owaisi and in hindu community about togadia. But looks like hindus like to debate owaisi and muslims togadia. Its a major logic fail.

Those are allegations, unsubstatiated.

Why she did not apply for indian citizenship for 17 years is her choice. She wa not in public life then and hence it did not matter either way. Lots of indians not in public life take foreign passports and it does not matter too.

I however fully believe she is corrupt and her dealings are dangerous to national security in a way. But thats my belief only and I do not have proof, unfortunately.

You dont need the proof, when you can connect the dots about her billions.
Can you reasonably say that she does not have them?

forget all this, i don't understand why SOME people are ignoring the India Today survey conducted this year:

India Today-Nielsen Mood of the Nation poll: How UPA-2 lost India and its leadership failed to contain the slide : North, News - India Today

& In all probability NDA's tally will only go north as we come closer to 2014.

We are all talking as an INDIANS here, no one belongs to any particular party except few.

What is "WE" & "YOU" here??

Is it about Congress winning or Is it about India winning??

This is the problem with these people.
They shout for secularism but hating other Indians in name of secularism .
This is the side effect of secularism :D.

@fateh71

togadiya is hand in glove with congress...to undercut modi....he is the one who the congress used to frighten muslims and make them vote for them.....just like he tried to do in guj elections.....the same reason why raj thackeray has been allowed to be outside because he eats into sena-bjp votes.....why else do you think that both andhra and maharashtra congress govt did not arrest togadiya ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont need the proof, when you can connect the dots about her billions.
Can you reasonably say that she does not have them?

I'm being consistent. While I believe she is corrupt, I do not have proof and I must be consistent. Like how I keep asking for proof an conviction against Modi too.

I hate congress, all I'm asking for is iltelligent, honorable company.

This is the problem with these people.
They shout for secularism but hating other Indians in name of secularism .
This is the side effect of secularism :D.
WOuld help if other Indians felt the same as you (and liked you just as much in return) :lol:

;) still doing better then delhi , and MP is one the india most poor and backward state ( again thanks to al-kongress and thr 50 year rule.

What about you..................Are you too in some ones paylist...............
I am really sorry Ragul Gandi for exposing ur paid friend... & Ya i am directly paid by Narendra Modi in Cash ... :agree: ... Rs.1000 for every post ... Rs.10000 for a new thread...Rs. 5000 for replying ... Rs. 20000 for defending ... ;) ...

u wanna join our firm...

I find it funny when people debate over who is worse, togadia or owaisi. Let me tell you clearly, togadia can not hurt muslims in any meaningful way, and owaisi can not hurt hindus in any meaningful way. But if successful owasisi will hurt the muslims and togadia the hindus like nobody else. Have a look into our western neighbor, you think young people overdosed on ideology and religion is goodnews?

So the debate should really be in the muslim community about owaisi and in hindu community about togadia. But looks like hindus like to debate owaisi and muslims togadia. Its a major logic fail.

I am Not a supporter of Both nor Congress...............But in Democratic India Togadia get away with Hate speech but not Owasi..............Italians are send to Vote & celebrate Xmas............What about an Indian Convict...........

I am really sorry Ragul Gandi for exposing ur paid friend... & Ya i am directly paid by Narendra Modi in Cash ... :agree: ... Rs.1000 for every post ... Rs.10000 for a new thread...Rs. 5000 for replying ... Rs. 20000 for defending ... ;) ...

u wanna join our firm...

Mai tere staar tak naahi gir sakta........

I am Not a supporter of Both nor Congress...............But in Democratic Togadia get away with Hate speech but not Owasi..............Italians are send to Vote & celebrate Xmas............What about an Indian Convict...........

blame the secular congress govt for that........

After Arvind K and his lieutenant M Sisodia was audited for 72 hours (they found nothing), and now his wife.....

Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal’s wife Sunita Kejriwal has been shifted from Serious Fraud Investigation Office to her parent cadre Central Board for Direct Taxes.

She has to join her parent cadre by Tuesday.

The transfer implicates likelihood of Kejriwal’s wife, an IRS officer, being shifted to anyplace in the country, and in that case, she may lose her administration accommodation in Koshambi near Ghaziabad.

A senior CBDT representative said on condition of secrecy that usually an officer in IRS manage to reside in NCR for a longer period by working as OSD in Commissioner’s offices, but in Sunita’s case this seems to be tricky, owing to her hubby’s involvement with Team Anna.

Those who have taken Bribes are Free and turned indirectly into representatives for Congress

blame the secular congress govt for that........

BJP is neither good................Policies of these two parties are almost same...............Only difference is they find different ways to woo their voters.................

Back
Top Bottom