What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

BJP is neither good................Policies of these two parties are almost same...............Only difference is they find different ways to woo their voters.................

why bringin in bjp here ??.....you mentioned togadiya specifically.....i mentioned that it was congress govt in ap and maha that did not arrest him...

I am Not a supporter of Both nor Congress...............But in Democratic India Togadia get away with Hate speech but not Owasi..............Italians are send to Vote & celebrate Xmas............What about an Indian Convict...........

If togadia gets away, ask this question to congress.

Whatever togadia said, was not good but still he didn't speak against India. But secular people beloved qwasi went against India. Qwashi made such speech in all over maharastha.

So we have here two people who are giving stupid speech. Here qwashi is not willing to kill other religion people but also want to destroy India, and togadiya is giving reply.

People like qwasi are the reason of existence of togadiya type people.

WHO the hell gave you the right to comment upon whether 'secularism' is India winning or not? And yes, we kept you out of power.

the same constitution that tells india is seculaar.....freedom of expression.....

actually do you know one thing......freedom of expression is a fundamental right enshrined in the constition from beginning....but secularism was a word inserted when india was in emergency.....in 1976.....so every indian has the right to debate and criticise secularism is he wants...you are no one to question that 50 paise wala....

regarding keeping out of power...wait for it.....that smugness wont last long...right now you people vote in blocks......but the majority is already waking up from sleep due to spread of education....in coming years it will only increase.....then you ll know your true place....

why bringin in bjp here ??.....you mentioned togadiya specifically.....i mentioned that it was congress govt in ap and maha that did not arrest him...
Is there any Ban on me that i can't speak about BJP.............................I don't support Congress too

Is there any Ban on me that i can't speak about BJP.............................I don't support Congress too

no there is no ban......but speaking irrelevant things is not desirable....like trying to connect not arresting togadiya with BJP......non-arrest of togadiya was solely due to congress......

I am Not a supporter of Both nor Congress...............But in Democratic India Togadia get away with Hate speech but not Owasi..............Italians are send to Vote & celebrate Xmas............What about an Indian Convict...........
Mai tere staar tak naahi gir sakta........
In democratic India, Congress sponsored Sikh Genocide and no justice to victims, in Gujarat riots started by Muslims, 75 convictions. Dozens of Riots in UP,Assam, West Bengal after 2002 riots in Gujarat.

Congress pitched schemes for Farmers, farmers are selling organs, corruption in crores. GOI respects Italian Court over Choppergate while Govt. of Italy disrespects our Court.

Coalgate, 2G, CWG, Choppergate, etc.etc. scams after scams.

Even Maldives is defying India now. How low can India get ?

Owaisi also on bail, compare his speech with Togadia. Togadia released just to appease Hindu community to bail out Owaisi.

Whole world is talking about Rapes in Delhi, state and Central govt. of Congress.

Don't support anyone, but vote to Lesser of Two evils. BJP under Modi is much-much better than Congress under Gandhi family. Modi is bringing Development based Politics. Support the cause, if not the man

the same constitution that tells india is seculaar.....freedom of expression.....

actually do you know one thing......freedom of expression is a fundamental right enshrined in the constition from beginning....but secularism was a word inserted when india was in emergency.....in 1976.....so every indian has the right to debate and criticise secularism is he wants...you are no one to question that 50 paise wala....

regarding keeping out of power...wait for it.....that smugness wont last long...right now you people vote in blocks......but the majority is already waking up from sleep due to spread of education....in coming years it will only increase.....then you ll know your true place....

SECULARISM is the word that was added ONLY in the PREAMBLE of the Constitution.

& as you may know, Preamble is non-binding on anyone.

Yeah but...we kept you out of power. That's the message. Again Secularism is better or worse, not interested. In reality yours is a marginal group that's never been mainstream so political philosophy etc. of your group is irrelevant.
Posted by @KS

“Steven Wilkinson, Duke University, has authored a paper on Violence and Riots in India. Raw data has been published in the paper "Varshney-Wilkinson Dataset on Hindu-Muslim Violence in India, 1950-1995, Version 2.":

During NEHRU’s rule – 1950-1964, 263 riots in 16 states occurred.

During INDIRA GANDHI’s rule (1966-1977 and 1980-1984) 337 riots in 15 states have been recorded. And, this is apart from the Khalistani violence and then Sikh Youth cleansing in rural Punjab – a chapter of violence by Congress led Police rule (led by KPS Gill), that no one ever talks about!

During RAJIV GANDHI’s time 291 riots in 15 states have been documented incl. the Sikh massacres of 1984.

So, surely, when so many riots and killings were going on in Nehru’s, Indira’s, Rajiv Gandhi’s rules, they must have been at the receiving end as well. Right?

WRONG!!

All THREE of them received BHARAT RATNA for exemplary Governance.”

Those who say its a matter of Italian ambassador and SC alone are wrong. Look at the following excerpts from article 41 of the Geneva convention on immunity and other stuff involved, coupling with the DUTIES of such person (or in this case Italian ambassador):

All official business with the receiving State entrusted to the mission by the sending State shall
be conducted with or through the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the receiving State or such other
ministry as may be agreed.

He must go through PMO ot MFA, which he must have had.
Hence the Sonia collusion stands tall on such merit.

SECULARISM is the word that was added ONLY in the PREAMBLE of the Constitution.

& as you may know, Preamble is non-binding on anyone.

Secularism is in the fundamental principles of the constitution, whether it is in the preamble or not is irrelevant. Since the supreme court has ruled that the fundamental tenets of the constitution cannot be altered, it doesn't matter who wants to do what or how much majority they have. Secularism will remain the basis of the Indian state.

Back
Top Bottom