What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

You think I'm happy voting for either? One has run a national government poorly & the other has looted my state. How the hell do I differentiate?

Show us that you are not a clueless dude, why cant you determine? do you lack discerning qualities?

My point is simple. The BJP is not filled with angels. A single swallow does not a summer make.

Same can be said upon Congress, who has given indians scams after scams, ruled n fooled Indians. why not?
So whats yr moot point here?

Thing is people will again going to vote on basis of religion and false promises made by Congress. Is BJP good, no it isn't. Karnataka Govt. can't even touch the failures of UPA by any means, even if we consider proportion wise.

That is not what the Lokayuktha thinks. In any case, now you have been reduced to arguing relative proportion of corruption. As I have said before no one does less corruption in absolute terms because they somehow set limits. They do what they can, if given better opportunities, they will do more. They are not somehow deciding to be a little corrupt only.

Pretty much bang on. I have no problems with people not voting for Congress because of the mess that they have made- BUT DON'T tell me they're voting for BJP coz BJP is 'not corrupt'. I too live in Karnataka and not one part, one organ of this state is even acceptable- EVERYTHING is drenched in corruption. Every road has potholes (coz the contractors make money by cutting corners), RTO is a den, MPs and MLAs are haggling for cash- it really cannot get worse than this. I've also lived in Chennai- TN parties are corrupt but every major road (and most minor ones) are well maintained. Just compare Mount Road in Chennai with Old Madras Road in BNg and you'll immediately see the difference.

So you're gonna tell what an 'Indian' has to do and what is 'duty' is?

To him his duty, I merely was trying to seek his opinion on his choice of party.
And I am yet to rcv his straight answer.

They do what they can, if given better opportunities

How many billions were looted by atal n advani type government? while we know congressi 100 billion USD scams TILL NOW.

Show us that you are not a clueless dude, why cant you determine? do you lack discerning qualities?

Same can be said upon Congress, who has given indians scams after scams, ruled n fooled Indians. why not?
So whats yr moot point here?
Till 90s when Congress almost ruled centre there was a saying............100 mai se 80 baaiman (assuming that 80 are from congress) Phir bhi meera Desh Mahaan...............From mid 90 till date the saying has Changed........ 100 mai se 100 baaiman( assuming 100 are from congress,bjp,sp etc...........Now don't fight for numbers) Phir bhi meera Desh Mahaan

Hypothetically, if you prove that Congress is non secular- you think I should therefore vote for a communal/ fundamentalist party?
Oh no. You should vote a party which thinks of Italian interests over Indian. Which loot Indian tax payer money in billions. Which makes India a laughing stock and Delhi a rape capital of the world.

Why vote for a person that has kept a state which used to have riots every year, with 0 case of communal riots for a decade whereas as "Secular" party which do media blackout when 200 houses of Hindus are burnt and women molested in WB.

BTW can you tell me why don't you see the Fatwas issued to girl band in Kashmir under NC, ally of Congress rule, banning of Kamal Hassan's movie, Assam unrest by Muslim fundamentalist groups which gained power under Congress rule,

Is Secularism is only for minorities ? If minorities of the country are majority in a state, and they commit all these crimes, should we handle them with kid gloves ?

So is congress, which is NOT milk n honey....
But during national election, as an Indian, you should vote on national line instead of regional (karnatak) issue.
Why you are clueless is beyond me...
The previous congress party in karnataka did not loot karnatak?
Where r u mister? Need some mirror?

Call me clueless is a bit rich coming from you. There are no national lines to vote for. I have to vote for the candidate put up. Why should I vote & reward a party for being corrupt so that there might be a chance of removing another party that might be corrupt? The previous Congress administration of S.M Krishna (not the coalition led by Dharam Singh which was another corrupt chapter)was regarded as one of the best governments in terms of performance (ousted by a Vajpayee "ajja" wave, not because of bad performance). In any case, if your argument is that both are same, why should I not punish the one running the government now?

Till 90s when Congress almost ruled centre there was a saying............100 mai se 80 baaiman (assuming that 80 are from congress) Phir bhi meera Desh Mahaan...............From mid 90 till date the saying has Changed........ 100 mai se 100 baaiman( assuming 100 are from congress,bjp,sp etc...........Now don't fight for numbers) Phir bhi meera Desh Mahaan

If every son of his mother is chor in india, then go for lesser evil...that way congress gets eliminated....AAP should be the future of india down the road

Numbers do play important role here, today its 100 billions, tomorrow its trillion.
India kaput....
Marna hai kiya?

That is not what the Lokayuktha thinks. In any case, now you have been reduced to arguing relative proportion of corruption. As I have said before no one does less corruption in absolute terms because they somehow set limits. They do what they can, if given better opportunities, they will do more. They are not somehow deciding to be a little corrupt only.
Corruption also requires skills and Congress is best in the game.

I have only one problem, different level of criticism and analysis of Modi and UPA. I won't vote Modi, just bring me a leader who talks about development which is feasible, one who has vision, one who has experience with success over a decade. Nitish is a good alternative.

Only reason to support Modi's line of approach towards election is that Indians start voting on basis of development based manifesto India and its national interests, not for religion, caste, etc. I don't like rest of BJP and Congress.

Its about changing the basis of politics in India. It won't happen in few years, just one has to start somewhere.

This country needs a strong PM with iron fist who can bring the country at its potential and rightful stature in the world.

Just a sense of Highest priority to India's interest.

Call me clueless is a bit rich coming from you. There are no national lines to vote for. I have to vote for the candidate put up. Why should I vote & reward a party for being corrupt so that there might be a chance of removing another party that might be corrupt? The previous Congress administration of S.M Krishna (not the coalition led by Dharam Singh which was another corrupt chapter)was regarded as one of the best governments in terms of performance (ousted by a Vajpayee "ajja" wave, not because of bad performance). In any case, if your argument is that both are same, why should I not punish the one running the government now?

The tragedy of Karnataka- with SMK moving to national role, you can't rule out the congress bringing another joker like Dharam Singh to power.

Swamy’s petition against Sonia, Rahul admitted | Niti Central

Swamy, a well known activist against corruption in high places, has alleged criminal breach of trust by the accused persons against the All India Congress Committee (hereafter Congress) and The Associated Journals Ltd (hereafter AJL) who are the publishers of National Herald newspaper, founded under the chairmanship of Jawaharlal Nehru to support the freedom struggle. Funds were collected from the public at large and since 1977 the party received tax exemption under Section 13A of the Income Tax Act as it was funding the paper.

Yet the assets of AJL shareholders were allegedly ‘misappropriated’ by the accused, under the cloak of Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956, through crony control over the Congress and AJL, disregarding the conflict of interest and breach of trust involved.

The tragedy of Karnataka- with SMK moving to national role, you can't rule out the congress bringing another joker like Dharam Singh to power.

Now that SMK was relieved from the national duty... he might go back to the state politics. However If congress allies with JDS once again... there is no chance of SMK taking over the reigns. Once again some one like Dharam Singh might be placed in the chair.. & JDS will carry on with their mischief as usual with Congress's blessing!!

Now that SMK was relieved from the national duty... he might go back to the state politics. However If congress allies with JDS once again... there is no chance of SMK taking over the reigns. Once again some one like Dharam Singh might be placed in the chair.. & JDS will carry on with their mischief as usual with Congress's blessing!!

In which case I might vote BJP. Yeddy was corrupt, but not lazy- hell he had the energy of a 100 rhinos when it came to looting his office. But Dharam Singh was both Lazy and Corrupt. I absolve Yeddy of that sin for sure.

@KRAIT @KS @nairSaab @Indian members.....

Why are Indians not willing to give change a chance? We have seen enough of the pi55 poor rule of CONgress, what has India got to lose by giving change a chance? There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that things cannot get any worse! If a country and people are not willing to give change a chance, what hope is there?

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT @KS @nairSaab @Indian members.....

Why are Indians not willing to give change a chance? We have seen enough of the pi55 poor rule of CONgress, what has India got to lose by giving change a chance? There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that things cannot get any worse! If a country and people are not willing to give change a chance, what hope is there?

Every one want a change..... But no one knows what or where is that change??????.... If you want to change congress... who is the alternate??????? May be NaMo.....His party is in a mess..... 1 person cant run this country..... then you have all ther chinnu munnu parties...... They are more corrupt than congress the only issue is they dont have the access.... if they get an access they will sell the entire country......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom