What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

That allows you to set state agenda. Not national one. In all general elections your guys get booted out/kicked around etc. Excepting Gujarat and a second fiddle in Bihar, probably MP, I don't see major presence of BJP in any other major state. You had karnataka, now that's gonna go too. No one wants to touch your guys in UP. So where are the nos.?

Why are you getting so IMPATIENT mate??

Just One Year is left, we will see what happens, till than RELAX.

Why are you getting so IMPATIENT mate??

Just One Year is left, we will see what happens, till than RELAX.

To guynextdoor2
Guynextdoor1 was banned lol
Relax n reply about ill gotten wealth of sonia in swiss accounts....lol he is silent on this....

ohhh congi paid social media bots (indian version of chinese 50 centers, shall we call then 50 paises ?) lecturing others....go take a hike 50 paise......

Who are you and why did you come to this thread?

That allows you to set state agenda. Not national one. In all general elections your guys get booted out/kicked around etc. Excepting Gujarat and a second fiddle in Bihar, probably MP, I don't see major presence of BJP in any other major state. You had karnataka, now that's gonna go too. No one wants to touch your guys in UP. So where are the nos.?

u forget to add jharkhand , goa dude. :azn: BJP had 115 lokshabha seats , i wonder did madhesi's voted for them?

So who are you again? WHo exactly are you to ask me to change my 'secular' mentality? You can say 'secular', 'sikular' whatever, but WHo cares about you? WHo votes for your people? Who even takes you seriously? Just because you have a big mouth and can blare it in forums like this don't mean anything. Who gave you the idea that you can recommend what is good for us and our country? Guess what SECULARISM is the BEST THING to have happened to our country and most hindus agree with it. That's why we kept your guys out of power.

Here you are quoting me for nothing , and saying that i said this and bla blah , which is not said by me. You are just manipulating words and you are feeling that you are arguing here. Here i am not talking for any party and it's you who is defending congress from starting. I am talking about the elements who are against my country. why you are feeling so hurt in this case ? .. Well we all know that when we talk about such elements, congress people are on the top.
There is no secularism in our country. Because we have people to support religion cause in name of secularism.
Nation pride is better then secularism pride.
You people do not kept people like me out of power. People like you vote in name of religion.
People who care about secularism are those people who go and vote in name of religion .
We need Indians with nationalism feelings, with not some sickularism feelings.

And your question that what we do . Well whenever your country face any protests in name of corruption,anti- terrorism against women crime, or any major cause , you can see people like me there. We are not sickular people who are ready to harm country interest in name of feeding traitors.

Here you are quoting me for nothing , and saying that i said this and bla blah , which is not said by me. You are just manipulating words and you are feeling that you are arguing here. Here i am not talking for any party and it's you who is defending congress from starting. I am talking about the elements who are against my country. why you are feeling so hurt in this case ? .. Well we all know that when we talk about such elements, congress people are on the top.
There is no secularism in our country. Because we have people to support religion cause in name of secularism.
Nation pride is better then secularism pride.
You people do not kept people like me out of power. People like you vote in name of religion.
People who care about secularism are those people who go and vote in name of religion .
We need Indians with nationalism feelings, with not some sickularism feelings.

And your question that what we do . Well whenever your country face any protests in name of corruption,anti- terrorism against women crime, or any major cause , you can see people like me there. We are not sickular people who are ready to harm country interest in name of feeding traitors.

Yeah but...we kept you out of power. That's the message. Again Secularism is better or worse, not interested. In reality yours is a marginal group that's never been mainstream so political philosophy etc. of your group is irrelevant.

mr. secular in indian politics thr are only 2 so called big state. BIHAR- ruled bye BJP+JDU , and u.p- ruller( mulla-yam)
i do not see al-kongress here too.

forget all this, i don't understand why SOME people are ignoring the India Today survey conducted this year:

India Today-Nielsen Mood of the Nation poll: How UPA-2 lost India and its leadership failed to contain the slide : North, News - India Today

& In all probability NDA's tally will only go north as we come closer to 2014.

Yeah but...we kept you out of power. That's the message. Again Secularism is better or worse, not interested. In reality yours is a marginal group that's never been mainstream so political philosophy etc. of your group is irrelevant.

We are all talking as an INDIANS here, no one belongs to any particular party except few.

What is "WE" & "YOU" here??

Is it about Congress winning or Is it about India winning??

forget all this, i don't understand why SOME people are ignoring the India Today survey conducted this year:

India Today-Nielsen Mood of the Nation poll: How UPA-2 lost India and its leadership failed to contain the slide : North, News - India Today

& In all probability NDA's tally will only go north as we come closer to 2014.

IDIOT.

We are all talking as an INDIANS here, no one belongs to any particular party except few.

What is "WE" & "YOU" here??

Is it about Congress winning or Is it about India winning??

WHO the hell gave you the right to comment upon whether 'secularism' is India winning or not? And yes, we kept you out of power.

Back
Top Bottom