What's new

Why Sonia Gandhi Is More Indian Than You

I agree with you... But the question is.... do we have any other option????

There is always an option mate its just that whether u have the courage to take the take the extra step for the sake of ur nation.

I voted for a diff party then my family n took a stand n explained them whats my pov n why i don't agree with this stupid bhed chal n nobody in my family opposed my decision.

But if u feel that u can't convince ur family then just simply lie(we already lie day n night for personal gains) n vote for the party u feel is correct doesn't matter whether Congress or BJP but take a stand man n I REQUEST ALL INDIAN MEMBERS OUT HERE THAT PLEASE STOP VOTING FOR THESE REGIONAL PARTIES THEY R NOTHING BUT MESS n Plz DO VOTE....:angry:

true i dislike her for her deeds,not because of her origin

How many of you have seen movie " the ghost writer"

Remember story ?

It took 16 year to sonia gandhi to take Indian citizenship, still both son and mother hold dual citizenship.
She was even not able to speak in hindi. She used to read speech written in italian lang. If doing this make some one more Indian sorry i am happy with less Indian tag.

Sonia ghandi relationship with Quattrocchi .

'He met Sonia 21 times after Rajiv's Death' - Yahoo! News India
Check out about her sister.
Check out about son in law.
We saw news about our Indian son in law news in 2012. But if you check youtube, such videos were available from a long time. Even swami points on sonia and rahul are correct.

Today who is the owner of all swiss bank of gandhi family ?

So as per op logic to be more Indian i need to be more corrupt, anti India ?? Well no. i don't think so, i ll love to shot you to prove myself Indian.

well india have a large number of '' secular's '' .

Why don't you win a few elections once in a while to show that 'non seculars' actually have a base. All that I have seen- liek clockwork the BJP brigade saus all sorts of things- pseudo secular- this, that and all sorts of fancy words. And then in elections they lose, no one wants to join them, people gang up against them etc. Why should we take you seriously? Only thing you do is sit in opposition canteens and swat flies.

There is always an option mate its just that whether u the courage to take the take the extra step for the sake of ur nation.

I voted for a diff party then my family n took a stand n explained them whats my pov n why i don't agree with this stupid bhed chal n nobody in my family opposed my decision.

But if u feel that u can't convince ur family then just simply lie(we already lie day n night for personal gains) n vote for the party u feel is correct doesn't matter whether Congress or BJP but take a stand man n I REQUEST ALL INDIAN MEMBERS OUT HERE THAT PLEASE STOP VOTING FOR THESE REGIONAL PARTIES THEY R NOTHING BUT MESS n Plz DO VOTE....:angry:

Regional parties are going to change the indian democracy in coming years...... Reason.... the way congress and BJP run their parties..... I dont think any party gonna get majority in 2014..... and these regional parties are going to have a say in govt.... They care a damn about india.... all they want is to ensure their votes are not lost or they are consolidating it...... I cant imagine what will happen if 4 or 5 such govts rule the country.... you will be compared to congo sooon.....

How many of you have seen movie " the ghost writer"

Remember story ?

It took 16 year to sonia gandhi to take Indian citizenship, still both son and mother hold dual citizenship.
She was even not able to speak in hindi. She used to read speech written in italian lang. If doing this make some one more Indian sorry i am happy with less Indian tag.

Sonia ghandi relationship with Quattrocchi .

'He met Sonia 21 times after Rajiv's Death' - Yahoo! News India
Check out about her sister.
Check out about son in law.
We saw news about our Indian son in law news in 2012. But if you check youtube, such videos were available from a long time. Even swami points on sonia and rahul are correct.

Today who is the owner of all swiss bank of gandhi family ?

So as per op logic to be more Indian i need to be more corrupt, anti India ?? Well no. i don't think so, i ll love to shot you to prove myself Indian.

Actually swiss bank account of Gandhi family is an allegation that even the BJP has never made (they really jumped in when Rajiv Gandhi was alleged to have got Bofors so that shows they aren't being soft either). Swamy pulls nos. and allegations out of his @$$. He even says MMRCA deal 'Sonia got 2 Billion'.

Why don't you win a few elections once in a while to show that 'non seculars' actually have a base. All that I have seen- liek clockwork the BJP brigade saus all sorts of things- pseudo secular- this, that and all sorts of fancy words. And then in elections they lose, no one wants to join them, people gang up against them etc. Why should we take you seriously? Only thing you do is sit in opposition canteens and swat flies.
:lol: look like i hurt your secular heart , well a large number of ppl who go to vote are secular or wanna be secular's , and then a other big part is fool and blind hv no idea about what going in or out india. and whatever left are ppl like us who want to see a great , powerful , peaceful nation and will vote for anyone who work for my mother india , for me party doesnt matter what matters is the way how they rule and what they gv to this country.

Regional parties are going to change the indian democracy in coming years...... Reason.... the way congress and BJP run their parties..... I dont think any party gonna get majority in 2014..... and these regional parties are going to have a say in govt.... They care a damn about india.... all they want is to ensure their votes are not lost or they are consolidating it...... I cant imagine what will happen if 4 or 5 such govts rule the country.... you will be compared to congo sooon.....

That why i request n try to convince people, not to vote for regional parties bcoz they make the ruling govt. weak n stops them from taking strong decisions.

This one thing, i really like about the US, they got just 2 parties n they conduct public debate among possible candidates to present there pov n here in India public debate is a far cry n even PM is decided after elections r completed on the basis of religional party support...:angry:

That why i request n try to convince people, not to vote for regional parties bcoz they make the ruling govt. weak n stops them from taking strong decisions.

This one thing, i really like about the US, they got just 2 parties n they conduct public debate among possible candidates to present there pov n here in India public debate is a far cry n even PM is decided after elections r completed on the basis of religional party support...:angry:

Yes there should be a change in the way our system works... May be 2 parties only to be allowed to participate in LS polls - and they shouldnt allow them to participate in assembly polls..... ( I know this will not work out.... But i felt this could be a better solution)

Actually swiss bank account of Gandhi family is an allegation that even the BJP has never made (they really jumped in when Rajiv Gandhi was alleged to have got Bofors so that shows they aren't being soft either). Swamy pulls nos. and allegations out of his @$$. He even says MMRCA deal 'Sonia got 2 Billion'.

Forget what swami is saying on MMRCA, we are talking about sonia here.
When 99.99 % of population does not know anything about sonia, you are expecting BJP to go dare.
Do you remember Indian son in law case, where with in hours many cabinet ministers came to defend him ? Any action taken by government ?? no.

Where is going all scam money ? I didn't get any single $. Did you get any ?
List of scandals in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you think you are living in democracy and people vote ll bring change, then forget it. Congress is ruling from more then 5 decades and still we are fighting to come over from these gandhi family. Constitution and law is just tool to protect the politicians. Vote can not change anything. We have to look for other options.

:lol: look like i hurt your secular heart , well a large number of ppl who go to vote are secular or wanna be secular's , and then a other big part is fool and blind hv no idea about what going in or out india. and whatever left are ppl like us who want to see a great , powerful , peaceful nation and will vote for anyone who work for my mother india , for me party doesnt matter what matters is the way how they rule and what they gv to this country.

No- it's a genuine question. No one elects you, so why should anyone take you seriously? And it happens again and again and again.

No- it's a genuine question. No one elects you, so why should anyone take you seriously? And it happens again and again and again.

:sick: are u alright bro? u dont see gujrat gov. is still thr? so does in bihar and many other states?

in my bidhanshabha seat- BJP never lost in last 8 elction . who told u no one elect BJP?

Forget what swami is saying on MMRCA, we are talking about sonia here.
When 99.99 % of population does not know anything about sonia, you are expecting BJP to go dare.
Do you remember Indian son in law case, where with in hours many cabinet ministers came to defend him ? Any action taken by government ?? no.

Where is going all scam money ? I didn't get any single $. Did you get any ?
List of scandals in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you think you are living in democracy and people vote ll bring change, then forget it. Congress is ruling from more then 5 decades and still we are fighting to come over from these gandhi family. Constitution and law is just tool to protect the politicians. Vote can not change anything. We have to look for other options.

You're saying the BJP knows and is not taking advantage- hell this stuff would bury the Gandhis forever and BJP, for some reason is not 'exposing' them. What kind of Kooky theories are you coming up with man. Rajiv didn't take money on Bofors (Even swedish investigators say so) and still they DISEMBOWELED HIM and got him thrown out for good. And here you say there are billions and BJP is not doing anything?

Yes there should be a change in the way our system works... May be 2 parties only to be allowed to participate in LS polls - and they shouldnt allow them to participate in assembly polls..... ( I know this will not work out.... But i felt this could be a better solution)

It doesn't workout that way mate neither in India nor in any other Democracy.

However, this can happen in India but only through awareness when people will stop voting for regional parties or Regional Parties r able to secure only handful of seats then this will automatically happen.

Else the whole country will turn into UP n goons like Akhilesh n Mayawati will be ruling us...:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom