What's new

The Final war between India & Pakistan

No we don't, anyone with half a brain understands the difference between a tradeable commodity and water shared by IWT.

When you talk about Tamatar don't forget how you Haram our namak.
Pakistan just exports rock salt, not all salt. And when you say you eat "humara namak" then we pay for it and buy it and no longer remains yours. Even if its about trade, you do consume our medicines as well.

So ? So what's your point ?
My point was its fine whatever he thought, uska dimaag, uski vichaardhaara.. mujhe kya lena dena with some long dead guy ?

Is forum pe hota to uski bhi utarta proper.

Ye "hero worship" ka keeda toh tum communiston me paaya jaata hai sabse zyada.

Sach me, bro.. timepass and interest hai politics me, obviously... but I'm not obsessed to the degree you, and tbf, many on the other side of the ideological spectrum from you seem to be.

Not going to be the end of my world even if that muppet, Raul Ghandy and his lot assume power.

Muh upper caste brahmin privilege will still stay, biatch.

BRAHMIN POWER.jpg

:smokin:

--------------------------------

mahashays @Paitoo @villageidiot @Skimming @iamnobody

aa jao sarey !

I favoured independent Kashmir this is the only valid solution of Kashmir issue
That's what my Kashmiri friends (i'm very close to a handful) say too, but then they also realize it'll remain a dream. Basically they say:

neither Ind or Pak, a full independent stare including all of current Indian controlled part + Ladakh and all of GB + AJK iver at yours. They'll have full control of the rivers and will charge both Ind and Pak for their water lol.. apart from tourism and carpets and handicrafts etc.

Aisa kisi din (upar waala na kre) ho gya na.. toh Cheen ek second me hadap lega.. those guys have a bad land (and economy) grabbing habit.

Pakistan just exports rock salt, not all salt. And when you say you eat "humara namak" then we pay for it and buy it and no longer remains yours. Even if its about trade, you do consume our medicines as well.
Yeah, than perhaps keep the Tamatar piyaz bitchin to yourself next time eh?
Use the .1% of your grey matter before coming out with failed comic lines.

The Bhagwa, the beard and the mustache are all there but missing is the sun glasses :
I have a nice capitalist collection of Oakleys.. not the most exotic or expensive things in the world but I love the sporty wrap around look, great for riding, suits me too.

I have a nice capitalist collection of Oakleys.. not the most exotic or expensive things in the world but I love the sporty wrap around look, great for riding, suits me too.
Kabhi Oakleys sport karte hue apne bike aur dog ke saath image upload karo. Hmen to ISI aur punjab pullas ke uthane ka khatre he. Ap ko kia khatra he? @jamahir ki nazar lagnay ka?

Kabhi Oakleys sport karte hue apne bike aur dog ke saath image upload karo. Hmen to ISI aur punjab pullas ke uthane ka khatre he. Ap ko kia khatra he? @jamahir ki nazar lagnay ka?
Thankfully no any such khatra but smartly krne ka.. keep your papers, license, insurance, pollution control on you.. always wear a helmet, stay within the speed limits, don't break lights etc and you'll be fine.

Oh, and never ever go any sort of hot potato issue protest.. that's a bad idea, let the rest of em go, aap social media pe likes daalo bas.

jamahir ki nazar toh poori dunia pe hai.. man wants to dissolve the nation state, remove all borders, abolish this thing called money and make communist human settlements on Mars. Something tells me he'll fail at it.. somehow

pic sharing is a bit dodgy around these parts, but maybe we'll figure a way, village bhai.

Entree profonde par la grand Royne faicte
Rendra le lieu puissant inaccessible:
L’armee des troys lyons sera deffaite,
Faisant dedans cas hideux & terrible.

This is actually an obscene verse. I won't detail too much but in vague terms it is something like

when the queen with army of three loins (or lions)
is deeply penetrated
resulting orgasm
is powerful but hideous.

Obviously Nostrodamus had a thing for three loined 'queens'

Thankfully no any such khatra but smartly krne ka.. keep your papers, license, insurance, pollution control on you.. always wear a helmet, stay within the speed limits, don't break lights etc and you'll be fine.
Yup. I have never upload my picture anywhere (except linked in).
Still have agent 47 as my FB profile pic from school years (but it's a badass pic) :lol: . I'm very cautious (and a bit of a pussy)

Oh, and never ever go any sort of hot potato issue protest.. that's a bad idea, let the rest of em go, aap social media pe likes daalo bas.
Can't go even if I want to. Sole breadwinner, aging parents, no friends, extended family or other support structure to take care of family if I get dinked (headshot) like those protestors in the were in the last couple days.

jamahir ki nazar toh poori dunia pe hai.. man wants to dissolve the nation state, remove all borders, abolish this thing called money and make communist human settlements on Mars. Something tells me he'll fail at it.. somehow
But you gotta respect his commitment. The guy is like the lone juror in 12 Angry Men. Maybe he'll convince us all one day. @jamahir, you hopeful ?

pic sharing is a bit dodgy around these parts, but maybe we'll figure a way, village bhai.
Forum pe karo na. We are all your fans here, incl. @jamahir I presume. (albeit grudgingly )

But you gotta respect his commitment. The guy is like the lone juror in 12 Angry Men. Maybe he'll convince us all one day. @jamahir, you hopeful ?

Thank you and yes, hopeful. Even about @-=virus=- miyaan. :D

Forum pe karo na. We are all your fans here, incl. @jamahir I presume. (albeit grudgingly )

I don't know why Virus is Sharma'ing because he had posted his pics before, face blacked out but with some thin women.

Yup. I have never upload my picture anywhere (except linked in).
Still have agent 47 as my FB profile pic from school years (but it's a badass pic) :lol: . I'm very cautious (and a bit of a pussy)
Can relate, not that 'big brother' type se khatra hai, but I'm just a bit privacy conscious, always been that way.

No SM here, never got on that train, but kuch select forums hai where I been active years now and have on occasion shared a handful (of good'ish ones lol)

Best be cautious and remain anonymous to the extent one can these days.

Aapka toh, sadly, bura scene chal ra hai waha filhaal (hope you guys sort it out soon and it gets better, not worse from here on.. I mean it)

but even here, too much antagonistic loudmoutherry with that SM handle and the authorities will come a knockin' .. India bullies twitter and the rest of em to comply or we've threatened to go the China way and they'll get the boot and lose their millions of money unwittingly generating user twits. :P

Dorsey, (((Zuckerberg))), Gates and Ballmer ... sab Modi Ji ki TC krte like good obedient bots :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom