What's new

Why Pakistanis lack rationality and common sense?

Because the genes are inherently inferior. Most ethnic groups love having idols to worship and pledge loyalty to tribes and feudal lords. They refuse to give up their dogmatic cultures and infuse ancient tribal mindset with religion.

They have been doing that for 1000 years, and the only chance they had to kill these ideals off they did not.

Pakistanis arent going anywhere, changing anything or improving their mentality.
We can discuss it, slam keyboards about it; but as movement after movement has shown.. no supposed positive change is permanent and Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis,Balochis, Hazara, etc etc that make up thr sons of soil “Pakistani” are happy exactly as they are. Be it under Alexander, Lodhi, Akbar , Victoria or Nawaz Sharif.

If you are one of the smart ones to gain this realization among this disjointed collection pf human beings.. get out of the country. If you are out now, consider yourself lucky.. please don’t buy a petrol station or grocery store and please send your kids to a good school, participate in the social and political activities of your adopted country(unless you’re in a Arab fiefdom, in that case just pretend you support them and live in ignorant bliss) . secure a future for your next generation.

Those of you in Pakistan, good luck.. keep praying, might help keep your morale up even as the rest of the world slowly decends into its cesspool of socio-economic conditions.

Remember to do the dhamal or beat/kill those who do, curse whichever of the prophet’s companion you did not support during the events 1400 years ago.. and enjoy khota karhai.
If the genes are inferior (which in many cases they are) could not Pakistan adopt a eugenics program (I don't mean sterilising unfit people) but promoting the smart to have more children...aspros usually it is they who have the least...

I did not find any rationale in bringing India into this thread, but hey if that helps you to sleep...ok

If the genes are inferior (which in many cases they are) could not Pakistan adopt a eugenics program (I don't mean sterilising unfit people) but promoting the smart to have more children...aspros usually it is they who have the least...

Blaming it on genetics isn't all there is to it. Environment plays a huge role too. In order to develop critical thinking and have a rational mindset you need to give children a positive thinking space and give them an opportunity to question. As we all are aware though that this simply isn't possible in our society which is ruled by a religious mindset and centuries old stigmas. You can't expect to produce philosophers when you're told not to question.

Genetics do ofcourse play a good part in it. Centuries of inbreeding has limited to the reduction of the overall gene pool (British Pakistanis are the major victims to birth defects even though they make a small minority). Just imagine the reaction you'd see if the govt outlawed cousin marriage.

since 1970 pakiatanis most of turn ignorant religous zombies

Rationality? Let me tell you this: I live in the 'South' part of America. They are among the poorest in America. It's the Democrats who are far more likely to provide 'benefits'. And yet these bozos overwhelmingly vote for Republicans because of racism and some imagined Christian fairy tales. The result is that the actual 'benefits' they get are constantly under threat under Republicans and yet they continue to vote Republicans and blame the 'liberal media' for their problems.

Rinse and Repeat!!

Now THAT's called irrational!! In an 'educated' society which happens to be the largest economy in the world.

PS. The OP is mostly a shallow troll in PDF.
So the magic word is bigotry and fundamentalism hmm got it

since 1970 pakiatanis most of turn ignorant religous zombies
Apple di siri vs
Pen di siri

Blaming it on genetics isn't all there is to it. Environment plays a huge role too. In order to develop critical thinking and have a rational mindset you need to give children a positive thinking space and give them an opportunity to question. As we all are aware though that this simply isn't possible in our society which is ruled by a religious mindset and centuries old stigmas. You can't expect to produce philosophers when you're told not to question.

Genetics do ofcourse play a good part in it. Centuries of inbreeding has limited to the reduction of the overall gene pool (British Pakistanis are the major victims to birth defects even though they make a small minority). Just imagine the reaction you'd see if the govt outlawed cousin marriage.
You mean a pseudo religious mindset.
Outlawing a practice overnight ain't gonna work. Especially since it is not forbidden by the one who created humans.
A culture needs to be built up first.
Also it ain't necessarily cousins marrying cousins. Two people with a genetic condition but not related to one another should perhaps not marry?

You mean a pseudo religious mindset.
Outlawing a practice overnight ain't gonna work. Especially since it is not forbidden by the one who created humans.
A culture needs to be built up first.
Also it ain't necessarily cousins marrying cousins. Two people with a genetic condition but not related to one another should perhaps not marry?

As if close relative marriages would be the bode of ills. What were Hazrat Ali and Bibi Fatima if not close relatives.

The issue has to do with a built in mindset. Mindsets that do not change unless you have something like Mao’s great leap forward or face an existential threat like the Turks did at Gallipoli.

Since the sons of “soil” Pakistanis never took East Pakistan as a loss of actual homeland territory and more the loss of a colony, it never registered that much on a national level.

I can guarantee on a 20 rupee legal paper that if tomorrow Nawaz Sharif follows Bhutto and says “Jahunnum mein jayien” to the PTM guys and FATA folk; Lahore will be Jubilant.

@Oscar Brutally honest appraisal, the pain you had to endure as you penned down the post is palpable. Respect.
Honesty is lost on most Pakistanis. Where rule of law and even wish for the rule of law is an exception; then you cannot expect honesty to actually have an effect.

Those Swat dwellers who claim they wanted Sharia for Law are liars of the first order. They wanted some religious edict to satisfy their internal self-appraisal guilt and feel loved by god. Law was never part of their equation.

Because the genes are inherently inferior. Most ethnic groups love having idols to worship and pledge loyalty to tribes and feudal lords. They refuse to give up their dogmatic cultures and infuse ancient tribal mindset with religion.

They have been doing that for 1000 years, and the only chance they had to kill these ideals off they did not.

Pakistanis arent going anywhere, changing anything or improving their mentality.
We can discuss it, slam keyboards about it; but as movement after movement has shown.. no supposed positive change is permanent and Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis,Balochis, Hazara, etc etc that make up thr sons of soil “Pakistani” are happy exactly as they are. Be it under Alexander, Lodhi, Akbar , Victoria or Nawaz Sharif.

If you are one of the smart ones to gain this realization among this disjointed collection pf human beings.. get out of the country. If you are out now, consider yourself lucky.. please don’t buy a petrol station or grocery store and please send your kids to a good school, participate in the social and political activities of your adopted country(unless you’re in a Arab fiefdom, in that case just pretend you support them and live in ignorant bliss) . secure a future for your next generation.

Those of you in Pakistan, good luck.. keep praying, might help keep your morale up even as the rest of the world slowly decends into its cesspool of socio-economic conditions.

Remember to do the dhamal or beat/kill those who do, curse whichever of the prophet’s companion you did not support during the events 1400 years ago.. and enjoy khota karhai.
khota karhaai?? cm'on man really ? now being a lahori i am offended. Pakistan is in a state of war for the last 15 years.Everything is halal in war man cm'on.

Great question we act lije stupid we dont calculate circumtances and act accordingly common sense is a .Question like do alien exist today

Very, very true.

Going back to the subject thread Pakistani's lack good quality education the lack of which produces ignorant mass who are not fit to handle the modern world. Education is the number one need of the times for Pakistan. Even if defence budget has to be tweaked more money needs spent on education. Primary education should be 100% by now.Rationality and progress would follow.

Why do we have to import Chinese engineers to build our roads? It's not like we have shortage of people. The reason is Pakistan produces way too many madaris graduates who know way too much about the after life but fcuk all of about life here. All those madaris students should studying maths, physics, chemistry, aeronautics, civiul engineering, matarials engineering, electronics engineering.

Then we won't need to bring in Chinese engineers to build our roads or import Ukrainian tanks or import Russian helicopters. We would have then wo(men) to do that in Pakistan. It's called having human assets.

Majority of Pakistanis have attended both Madrasa and Schools for education,but you only target target Madrasas.

WHY?

It is not Madrasas fault that our Gov. and Private schools have failed to produce high quality engineers in high numbers.

Madrasa are for religious education .Its schools who are responsibly for modern education.
It is the failure of schools,not Madrasa that our graduates do not live up to high standards..

Education does not equal rationality or wisdom.

America, one of the most educated nation in the world have one of the most dumb people in the world.

If education was the answer to everything, then they would have been no social and mental crisis in the west and they would not have destroyed half the world under the pretense of Democracy.

When we were young we were taught Arts in school. It was replaced by Arabic. By studying art you create new ideas, think and fearlessly apply your thinking. This thing was discontinued.

Religious teachers are incompetent, therefore have disallowed free thinking in religion. They can not answer your question, therefore they have inculcated this thought that asking question about religion is blasphemy. In fact one who ask question about religion is actually the one who is interested in religion.

Arabic did not replace ARTs. Arabic was added as extra subject in syllabus.

Are you telling me that all theproblems in our education system stem from teaching arabic?

You do know that, polyglots are generally more intelligent then the average population?So how can Arabic be the reason of short falls in our education system.

Usually Artisitic people are under the false impression that they are free thinkers. Majority artists just follow the herd,just like non-artistic people.

They confuse undisciplined mind with free-thinking.

And majority of great artists in the world were religious minded people.

People are just quick to blame Islam and Islamic education for all the ills of society.Not relizing,the most of the problems in the world are created by secular people.

This is a really weird thread for me to read.

As a kid, I would visit Pakistan every summer and hear all my relatives tell me how amazing Pakistan was, how Pakistan military can defeat anyone, how Pakistanis invented everything.

Even as a young kid, my mind was saying "you are saying all this stuff, but I just walked through sewage to go pray at the mosque" or "you are telling me how Pakistan is the best, but then are trying do everything in your power to move to Canada"

As an adult, I have more or less given up on Pakistani society.
They want to be conservative Muslims but love Western culture. They love Indian movies and music but hate Bollywood. They Think Pakistan is a great country but do anything they can to leave.

Personally, I think Pakistan needs to go secular and stop with the religious stuff. It's causes more problems then it solves.
Every Text book, every TV program, every sports game should start with:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

— trans. Yusuf Ali, Quran 2:25"

Stop all these mullahs and molvis from imposing their uneducated version of Islam onto people.

At the title.

I believe I am a reasonable and logical person.

W
It has awe struck me with more force than a sledge hammer that average Pakistan no matter how qualified is totally devoid of common sense and rational thinking. The lack of rationality promotes various dark cults, obsession, religious fundamentalism, feudal mindset and backward-ism. It also gives negative powers undue iron grip over the society which leads to weakening of law enforcement and lacking respect for rule of law.

Pakistanis are always comparing themselves to India..why dont they compare themselves to USA, EUROPE, Russia etc ? As per Pakistani theory, India is an inferior state therefore which self respecting person compares themselves to inferior cast?

What kind of mentally sick and hyper obsessive nation Pakistan has become?
Why should we Pakistanis compare ourselves with India, that is a low standard to compare ourselves with.

Back
Top Bottom