What's new

Why Pakistani Media & Govt silent on Mayanmar issue?

Muslim youth from all over including BD have participated in Jihad all over - Palestine, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Bosnia and Mindano. From time to time we hear in the Indian media that Muslim youth from BD and Pakistan join their Indian brethren in their fight against Hindu extremist oppression. Wherever Jihad has become applicable, Muslim youth must act according to the edict of Islam.

Err... you forgot that your National Anthem Amaar Sonar Bangla has been written by a Hindu Kafir, Ravindranath Tagore. Before Jehad, you guys should concentrate on basic things buddy.

how many times muslims of burma come out and protest on drone attacks or terror attack on pakistan ? keep eye on pakistan before we lose it ok .go to hell ummah .nobody will give you 1 month stay and 3 times food if you lost pakistan let alone fever you :tdown:

Well atleast someone understands it.

We need to worry about the terrorism of mqm and talibans and stop worrying about others. :frown:

They are only here to harm Pakistan & work for foreign powers, that's it.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well what about issues in our back yard? such as killings carried out by talibans and some mullahs killigns of barelwiyis?

we cannot say a word GIVEN OUR CURRENT SITUATION. so i am glad media is quiet because who knows mullahs will use the hue and cry to brainwash more people!

Muslim youth from all over including BD have participated in Jihad all over - Palestine, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Bosnia and Mindano. From time to time we hear in the Indian media that Muslim youth from BD and Pakistan join their Indian brethren in their fight against Hindu extremist oppression. Wherever Jihad has become applicable, Muslim youth must act according to the edict of Islam.

So you advocate terrorism? Hum....

Pakistan should be more worried about safe guarding it's own people like the Hazaras who actually live in Pakistan!

Thats because there is no 'Bahria town' in Burma.

I don't know the Official stand of Saudi Government on this issue or has been any statement issued by them but yesterday The Imam of the Masjid where I offer Salah made Dua against the Buddhists during Maghrib Prayer.

I don't know the Official stand of Saudi Government on this issue or has been any statement issued by them but yesterday The Imam of the Masjid where I offer Salah made Dua against the Buddhists during Maghrib Prayer.

1.The Arabs know the Rohingyas are originally their people. Even now some of the Rohingyas speak Arabic. The Khatib of Ka'aba is great supporter and never forgets to put in a word for the Rohingyas to visiting BD dignitaries. We learn from our media that the Saudi Crown Prince had told our visiting leader Begum Zia to be considerate to these unfortunate people.

2. The Arabs and other Muslims have always tried to help the Rohingyas. However, the BD govt has not been cooperative except Gen Zia. Even Sheikh Mujib had taken a tough stand in favor of the Rohingyas - which the Burmese still recall. Ershad did not disturb them and has been a supporter. Our two lady leaders have been criminally pathetic on this issue.

3. Rohingyas have been settling in Karachi from Pakistan period. They are a large community in that city. There are non-Rohingya Bumese also - mostly belonging to Rangoon. For instance, the industrialist Bawani family are from Rangoon.

1.The Arabs know the Rohingyas are originally their people. Even now some of the Rohingyas speak Arabic. The Khatib of Ka'aba is great supporter and never forgets to put in a word for the Rohingyas to visiting BD dignitaries. We learn from our media that the Saudi Crown Prince had told our visiting leader Begum Zia to be considerate to these unfortunate people.

2. The Arabs and other Muslims have always tried to help the Rohingyas. However, the BD govt has not been cooperative except Gen Zia. Even Sheikh Mujib had taken a tough stand in favor of the Rohingyas - which the Burmese still recall. Ershad did not disturb them and has been a supporter. Our two lady leaders have been criminally pathetic on this issue.

3. Rohingyas have been settling in Karachi from Pakistan period. They are a large community in that city. There are non-Rohingya Bumese also - mostly belonging to Rangoon. For instance, the industrialist Bawani family are from Rangoon.

Why Muslims are killed around the world. Why Muslims are killing each other. Is there any news that other religious people are killing each other or it is only Muslims...............................

Why Muslims are killed around the world. Why Muslims are killing each other. Is there any news that other religious people are killing each other or it is only Muslims...............................

Because we are weak and not united . Every powerful will attack and kill u coz they know that there will not fight back.

People are fools saying there is not ummah concept ,I say the more quickly they realize this that we all Muslims are one nation not multiple nations we can stand against the powerful killers............

But i think the time will come not in near future Muslims will have to suffer for now.Coz we are very busy with our own selves.

May Allah grant the departed souls Jannah.Ameen .

Back
Top Bottom