What's new

Why Pakistan is an Overmatch for India

Why would a guy come in public and tell all these things which are telling the enemy how less prepared his country is? Then we saw Indian attempt where a submarine exposed its presence, and Pakistanis went to public with full drum beat. Many websites, so called experts tell us how great ISI is. I have actual facts and figures about ISI, and to the best of my knowledge isi is as under performing organization as any other organization in Pakistan.
Dear Pakistan, better getup and start doing work. Jhoti kahanion se Kab tak dil ko behlao gy?

Yes, he's right. India is no match.

actually no need....

Pakistan has sub contracted that work to China.....
Pakistani feels so much happy and help these poor youtuber to earn some money by saying anything on YouTube..

actually nothing he said was incorrect....

in the western sector where PAF maintained local air superiority IA never really made any progress..

Overmatch? may be but Numerical superiority exists and we have no solution of this problem. yes Pakistan is ahead in many areas but overall, a war would serve no purpose.

Overmatch? may be but Numerical superiority exists and we have no solution of this problem. yes Pakistan is ahead in many areas but overall, a war would serve no purpose.

lel at numerical that is ludicrous what do you think you will be engaging everyone but reality is you won't engage nothing but the armed forces who will fight the remaining are just couple of vegeterians and pacifists they won't even rebel once their armed forces are bested.. How do you think the previous rulers kept in check these goons they were always more numerically

Last edited:
Pakistani feels so much happy and help these poor youtuber to earn some money by saying anything on YouTube..
Ahh yet Internet is infested with Indian vermin taking about rape and other threats.
Where were you yesterday during the cricket match. This forum was so peaceful. The mods applied the cricket spray on you

Ahh yet Internet is infested with Indian vermin taking about rape and other threats.
Where were you yesterday during the cricket match. This forum was so peaceful. The mods applied the cricket spray on you

I didn't even watch that cricket match tbh

galwan scandal

Last edited:
If India is ahead than N.America and EU then I assume, it is simple. It also suggests the data is scale based (pop).
It is not AI but more of control management system. But does India has anything like that? As AI is a tier higher than this.

I don't know what this is

I don't know what this is
It is basically robots working using sensors and taking feedback and implementing actions after evaluating different variables according to a pre-defined code.
Like if you feel cold, you will put on a jersey or close the window which ever is feasible.
AI uses the same feedback from sensors but learn it and adapt it in the code.
So in case of the cold example, humans don't wait for cold, but record date and time and check weather. Therefore, they pre-empt the cold preparation. Hence, AI is not a reactive behaviour but plans it.
Whereas that feedback control robots just give reactive responses such as if there is obstacle, then wait, they cannot bypass it and wait indefinitely.

These liberal cleanshaves are really stupid . Feeling proud because india will not attack? Last if checked they have kashmir and we want to free it , so who has to attack whom?

These cleanshave traitors and their unwillingness are a shame on the nation. India would be happy to not attack pakistan if it keeps pakistan happy that india will not attack. They would gladly accept kashmir as international border so tell me our liberals how is that something to feel happy about?

These liberal cleanshaves are really stupid . Feeling proud because india will not attack? Last if checked they have kashmir and we want to free it , so who has to attack whom?

These cleanshave traitors and their unwillingness are a shame on the nation. India would be happy to not attack pakistan if it keeps pakistan happy that india will not attack. They would gladly accept kashmir as international border so tell me our liberals how is that something to feel happy about?

Kashmir itself has no value really completely zero from stragetic point of view but what is south of it is different however. Besides everything has it's time and place. There is no need to be hasty.. It was never about an irrelevant small valley I will leave the rest for you to figure out

It is basically robots working using sensors and taking feedback and implementing actions after evaluating different variables according to a pre-defined code.
Like if you feel cold, you will put on a jersey or close the window which ever is feasible.
AI uses the same feedback from sensors but learn it and adapt it in the code.
So in case of the cold example, humans don't wait for cold, but record date and time and check weather. Therefore, they pre-empt the cold preparation. Hence, AI is not a reactive behaviour but plans it.
Whereas that feedback control robots just give reactive responses such as if there is obstacle, then wait, they cannot bypass it and wait indefinitely.

Some sort of factory i guess

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom