What's new

Why Pakistan is an Overmatch for India

It never was.

It always has been an overmatch take it from the learned not laymen... For 5000 years Nothing will be different today and hack nothing is even different today. 30m Indian Punjabis dominate all of India. If 30m dominate them than 110m will enslave them at will.. They won't be able to compete with us if we decided one day we had enough and storm them? They won't be able to stop us nor stand in front of us.. They are weak people in truth and not cut out for this they are entirely at our mercy

Last edited:
It always has been an overmatch take it from the learned not laymen... For 5000 years Nothing will be different today and hack nothing is even different today. 30m Indian Punjabis dominate all of India. If 30m dominate them than 110m will enslave them at will.. They won't be able to compete with us if we decided one day we had enough we will storm them
I dont understand your argument. Pakistan was never an overmatch for India.

I dont understand your argument. Pakistan was never an overmatch for India.

Pakistan has always been.. A pakistan with only 20m population defeated India back than with 500m in 2 wars and lost 1 because I don't count Kargil it was an skirmish? Don't you see an overmatch?

They won't be able to stop an oversized and grown Pakistan the tight has changed sometime ago Pakistan has managed to multiple in order to reach the critical mass to be able to dominate India.

These vegaterians and Pacifists won't be able to stop us nor are we losing a conventional war or any form of nuclear war against them.. You can bet the house on that... For fuk sake our goal goes way beyond than only India we are in the world comeptition and always have been unlike India

Pakistan has always been.. A pakistan with only 20m population defeated India back than with 500m in 2 wars and lost 1 because I don't count Kargil it was an skirmish? Don't you see an overmatch?

They won't be able to stop an oversized and grown Pakistan the tight has changed sometime ago Pakistan has managed to multiple in order to reach the critical mass to be able to dominate India.

These vegaterians and Pacifists won't be able to stop us nor are we losing a conventional war or any form of nuclear war against them.. You can bet the house on that... For fuk sake our goal goes way beyond than only India we are in the world comeptition and always have been unlike India

They won't know what hit them.. We could take all of it and it only depends on what we want like you said if we decide than it shall be!! everything depends on our choice and decision

Last edited:
They won't know what hit them.. We could take all of it and it only depends on what we want like you said if we decide than it shall be!! everything depends on our choice and decision

Gangus will de dead scared of an aggressive hell-bent on offensive Pakistan they know deep down whats up that Pakistan is the superior race, warlike folks and more capable and if they were to come at them at full speed they will be overrun.. They should be grateful that Pakistan has not gone kill or be killed mode if they were ever to enter such mode India will be history they are completely at our mercy it all depends on our mood of the day

Last edited:

The events of 5 August 2019 has strengthened Pakistan-China cooperation

Summary:
Indian army is incapable of defending the country. They are making an excuse of two fronts but infact Pak Army is enough!

Summary:
Indian army is incapable of defending the country. They are making an excuse of two fronts but infact Pak Army is enough!

Exactly. There is alot of underlaying technicality with them that would make India perhaps Pakistan's easiest front assuming Pakistan goes west and west and west after that it could run into tougher opponents down the line and it could meet it's chellenge elsewhere but the Indian frontline everything suggests this is gonna be rather easier then even majority assume today and for some it may not be apparent today nor to the eye but the hints and pieces are allover the place

US didn't help India physically in Dokhlam and in Laddakh. However, US has successfully made Dehli enemy of China. August 5 has made a huge impact on geo strategy thinking of China. It will effect both East and North India. With surging economy and inspiring to be 5 trillion $, India cannot afford even a war, no less a loss.
Also, as proven in 27th Feb, that a small gap in tech like radio communication, had hampered IAF. A Chinese invasion, dominating the EM spectrum, will mount colossal losses to IA. Indian has nothing to respond, like on 27th Feb. After PAF strikes, the next option Dehli had to use CMs. I mean, if you cannot fight Pak conventionally, how can you fight China? Can Dehli dare to fight China unconventionally?
Whereas China can launch Cyber attack (stock market, power grid), jam communication, drones, etc

What India can do besides using IAF, IA etc?

Why should US help India in Doklam or Ladakh? Do you honestly expect US to bring in troops? We don't have that level of cooperation yet. Moreover US soldiers do not have the experience of Mountain warfare st the Himalayas.
We are at that stage where intelligence sharing has just begun along with whole gamut of exercises.

If the Chinese are threatening India over this Intel cooperation then it shows their mentality. In a all out war, US Co op would be limited to Intel sharing, some cyber capabilities, even some naval posturing. But they won't shoot a bullet for us nor we expect them to. India in her own time will challenge China. Probably 15 years or 20 years time will tell. For now, we just need to defend our borders.

India is not a client state and has its independent foreign policy. Pakistan, on the other hand, is a client state of Pakistan and cannot function without Chinese support.
Gangus will de dead scared of an aggressive hell-bent on offensive Pakistan they know deep down whats up that Pakistan is the superior race, warlike folks and more capable and if they were to come at them at full speed they will be overrun.. They should be grateful that Pakistan has not gone kill or be killed mode if they were ever to enter such mode India will be history they are completely at our mercy it all depends on our mood of the day
Superior race? Warlike folks? You guys have always been dictated by USA and China. Your alpha male paranoia ends when China and USA starts showing your true identity.

India is not a client state and has its independent foreign policy. Pakistan, on the other hand, is a client state of Pakistan and cannot function without Chinese support.

Superior race? Warlike folks? You guys have always been dictated by USA and China. Your alpha male paranoia ends when China and USA starts showing your true identity.

Mofo I have been here over 1000 years reigning a whole section of Asia the mongols came by once but we defeated them during Alauddin Khilji era we even reigned over all the way to Burma.. I didn't see US or China? Besides China is a close ally lets not go there.

The US lost in it's longest war against IEA and the collapse of the soviet union..

This is the tomb of Muhammad of Ghor father of multiple countries in the area :p:
1280px-Shrine_of_Mu%27izz_al-Din_Muhammad.JPG

Last edited:
islamophobic posts
Mofo I have been here over 1000 years reigning a whole section of Asia the mongols came by once but we defeated them during Alauddin Khilji era we even reigned over all the way to Burma.. I didn't see US or China? Besides China is a close ally lets not go there.

The US lost in it's longest war against IEA and the collapse of the soviet union..

This is the tomb of Muhammad of Ghor father of multiple countries in the area :p:
Shut up. USA is the father of Indonesia. You Indonesian muslims could do shittt when Christians created East Timor by showing middle finger to you. Papua New Guenea will soon be free from Indonesia.

Muslims did not have the guts to rule till Burma but your Rohingya muslim brothers are serving us since 1500s.

Shut up. USA is the father of Indonesia. You Indonesian muslims could do shittt when Christians created East Timor by showing middle finger to you. Papua New Guenea will soon be free from Indonesia.

Muslims did not have the guts to rule till Burma but your Rohingya muslim brothers are serving us since 1500s.

I was not talking religion just region which is off topic but whatever floods your boat... You got the Phobia

You have also proven to be mentally ill and unstable you talk about few 1000s of ppl who are minorities as if it is glory expelling them. I could kill 50m buddhist tomorrow if i wanted but what would that make me mentally ill and deranged

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom