What's new

Why Pakistan is an Overmatch for India

Swahney has mentioned in one of his earliest videos-

"You must always over estimate the opponent"

That has been his mantra/narrative in his videos and I fully agree with this opinion.

However, at the end of day he has earn his beard and like many Indian youtuber/Bollywood stars profits by preying on Pakistani insecurities. For example he made a bizarre claim Pakistan is ahead of India in fourth industrial revolution

This is a very cruel way to mock intellect of Pakistanis considering the only area India is ahead of Western nations is AI adoption and other being skill penetration rate

Artificial Intelligence Index Report 2021

View attachment 788354

So when as according to you did india surpass the Western countries? Care to elaborate? Didn't realise that india is ahead of China and the West............ :disagree:

PS The above link is a 222 page report. Can you find the part where it says india is ahead of the West and China in AI? I can't seem to find it.

Swahney has mentioned in one of his earliest videos-

"You must always over estimate the opponent"

That has been his mantra/narrative in his videos and I fully agree with this opinion.

However, at the end of day he has earn his beard and like many Indian youtuber/Bollywood stars profits by preying on Pakistani insecurities. For example he made a bizarre claim Pakistan is ahead of India in fourth industrial revolution

This is a very cruel way to mock intellect of Pakistanis considering the only area India is ahead of Western nations is AI adoption and other being skill penetration rate

Artificial Intelligence Index Report 2021

View attachment 788354
Pravin's estimation and analysis of adversaries to India should be one among the voices that are considered in military strategic and tactical planning. Obviously, it should not be the only one.

With respect to Indian adoption of AI, it is good to see that India is not far behind unlike some other sectors. But the real props in my opinion should go to the countries that dominate in impactful technical publications in the field.

1635452092880.png

Pravin's estimation and analysis of adversaries to India should be one among the voices that are considered in military strategic and tactical planning. Obviously, it should not be the only one.

With respect to Indian adoption of AI, it is good to see that India is not far behind unlike some other sectors. But the real props in my opinion should go to the countries that dominate in impactful technical publications in the field.

View attachment 788375
China will publish more bcz it has many HE institutes,, The impact factor of Iranian papers is mesmerising..
This project includes all asian members (Indos, Pak, India, Moroccan, etc)

The events of 5 August 2019 has strengthened Pakistan-China cooperation

Prawin Sawhney is one of the few sane and independently thinking minds in India. Though as one can see from this comment section, his own nationals are quick to discredit him and mock him! They do the same with any intellectual. Ridicule and attack them, till they prefer to stay quiet. India has not won any war on its western boarder. The proof is in the fact that they could not gain any territory despite wanting to have break fast in Lahore! Pakistani forces would continue to provide an unbearable punch to the Indians any time they try some mischief. Now add China in the mix, India is at severe deficiency. India just can't fight and win a 2 front war. All 3 countries are nuclear countries. Anyone who thinks they can "solve" anything with wars is fooling himself and should wait for a rude awakening! India is the large kid with an attitude problem, its about time that the kid grows up and acts mature. Here in Australia, working in a multicultural environment I can assure you, Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, IOK Kashmiris, none of them like Indian politics, its jingoism, its egoistic rants. India is clearly and fairly exposed to its neighbours and the world. The only people cheering it up and the desh bhakts which unfortunately are plenty under Modi!

China will publish more bcz it has many HE institutes,, The impact factor of Iranian papers is mesmerising..
This project includes all asian members (Indos, Pak, India, Moroccan, etc)
Yes, in general I've seen Iranians to be good at technical work in western countries. So, I'm not particularly surprised.

From an Indian perspective, despite the lower impact of Indian publications - the fact that India has registered on this scale at all is encouraging. In other sectors, India is not particularly known to make any sort of contribution. I suppose the healthy dose of outsourcing IT work to India is starting to make an impact. So long as the trend (of outsourcing) continues, there is scope for India to catch up with others in terms of meaningful contribution.

You seriously think Pakistani forces will hear him and start feeling content. The things he says most Indian Generals say it in secret but in public they are just there for ratings. Even in 1971 our worst time. On western front which is current Pakistan we managed to capture some area in India which made it easier to get our 93000 people released.
I have seen think-tanker ltn. generals taking him on their panels as chief guests and promising to get him heard in the halls of NDU. Some of the things he says about changing the character of war have merit. However, he goes too far when he makes such sweeping statements.

Prawin Sawhney is one of the few sane and independently thinking minds in India. Though as one can see from this comment section, his own nationals are quick to discredit him and mock him! They do the same with any intellectual. Ridicule and attack them, till they prefer to stay quiet. India has not won any war on its western boarder. The proof is in the fact that they could not gain any territory despite wanting to have break fast in Lahore! Pakistani forces would continue to provide an unbearable punch to the Indians any time they try some mischief. Now add China in the mix, India is at severe deficiency. India just can't fight and win a 2 front war. All 3 countries are nuclear countries. Anyone who thinks they can "solve" anything with wars is fooling himself and should wait for a rude awakening! India is the large kid with an attitude problem, its about time that the kid grows up and acts mature. Here in Australia, working in a multicultural environment I can assure you, Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, IOK Kashmiris, none of them like Indian politics, its jingoism, its egoistic rants. India is clearly and fairly exposed to its neighbours and the world. The only people cheering it up and the desh bhakts which unfortunately are plenty under Modi!

ALL indians are sanghis/bakhs/rss shills. It's just that when not in india, some hide it better than others.

This is not translating to military solutions. Like india builds some of the best steel but Indian military vehicles are sub armored. The kanchen armor was found to be lacking….
k
Kanchen armor is made up of aluminum oxide, ceramic and fiberglass so steel industry has little to/ no impact on its development

India has long history of using civilian technologies for military use

Most recent example India's hypersonic missile test was done only after scramjet propulsion was tested in ISRO's space shuttle Technology Demonstrator

India is behind Pakistan just slightly tho example we all saw what happened in Feb 27 they were overly jammed and lost communication. The notion that India is making ground-breaking tech designs is absolutely bollocks which has been proven time and time again there is only two places imho that is going thru great tech military revolution and these places are respectively Turkey and China which is funny because Pakistan has great ties to these both industries. The US is not going thru a revolution because it had already arrived decades ago and it has sort of stagnated in the recent years example they are years behind China now in hypersonic weapons etc etc.

When it comes to tech revolution some areas just explode in some decades while others stagnate or left behind etc etc. This is inter-changable right now some other areas are going thru some ridiculous revolutions and India ain't one of them they failed with even Tejas etc etc.

The dice will keep rolling for the next 20-30 years in this same pace where everyone is trying to get ahead etc etc imo Pak will get ahead India by a margin during late 2030s and they will perserve that margin lead into early 2050s that margin itself won't be big but it will be a margin nonetheless even tho it will be small

Last edited:
India is behind Pakistan just slightly tho example we all saw what happened in Feb 27 they were overly jammed and lost communication. The notion that India is making ground-breaking tech designs is absolutely bollocks which has been proven time and time again there is only two places imho that is going thru great tech military revolution and these places are respectively Turkey and China which is funny because Pakistan has great ties to these both industries. The US is not going thru a revolution because it had already arrived decades ago and it has sort of stagnated in the recent years example they are years behind China now in hypersonic weapons etc etc.

When it comes to tech revolution some areas just explode in some decades while others stagnate or left behind etc etc. This is inter-changable right now some other areas are going thru some ridiculous revolutions and India yet one of them they failed with even Tejas etc etc.

The dice will keep rolling for the next 20-30 years in this same pace where everyone is trying to get ahead etc etc imo Pak will get ahead India by a margin during late 2030s and they will perserve that margin lead into early 2050s that margin itself won't be big but it will be a margin nonetheless even tho it will be small

india is already ahead. All the major technological and scientific inventions/breakthroughs in the west have come from indian scientists and engineers. 95% of nasa scientists are indian. 99% of IBM software engineers are indian too.

I have seen think-tanker ltn. generals taking him on their panels as chief guests and promising to get him heard in the halls of NDU. Some of the things he says about changing the character of war have merit. However, he goes too far when he makes such sweeping statements.
That is good thing because we need to focus on Artifical Intelligence and Cyber which he insists on. Plus Hyper Sonic weapons but one man opinion doesn't change or make our people content.

All his points are very valid. Not 1 lie. Gangedeshis cannot stand the truth.

What they did to Pakistan in the last 2 decades, now Pakistan will do to them on a scale of X100.

A hostile Afghanistan is a threat to Pakistan but not a major one.

A hostile China to India is more than enough to break it into pieces. Throw Pakistan and its proxies and its a done deal. I have said this many times and will reiterate again... The next Indo-Pak Conflict will be extremely swift and far less bloody than many people here tend to believe. The Gangis will surrender in the hundreds of thousands. Srinagar and Amristar will be taken without much fight... MARK MY WORDS.
"Mark my words"😂😂😂.... Who are you? Henry Kissinger!

Kanchen armor is made up of aluminum oxide, ceramic and fiberglass so steel industry has little to/ no impact on its development

India has long history of using civilian technologies for military use

Most recent example India's hypersonic missile test was done only after scramjet propulsion was tested in ISRO's space shuttle Technology Demonstrator
Not really …… Isco has satellite launches and satellites but Tejas is 40 years without induction, Arjun is a joke , Indian indigenous sub was not water proof ….. need I go on

k

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom