What's new

Why not free Qadri?

Qadri will walk free very soon because hanging him will lead to disaster of uncontrollable nature
Which disasters of Pakistan have been of a controllable nature? From Dengue, to Zardari, to floods, to Mullah and to bijli.

No one should be allowed to subvert the law, then maybe we'd have some disasters of controllable natures.

Which disasters of Pakistan have been of a controllable nature? From Dengue, to Zardari, to floods, to Mullah and to bijli.

No one should be allowed to subvert the law, then maybe we'd have some disasters of controllable natures.
Sir go ahead than you will know what I was talking about

Quadri will walk free because unless taseer family gave him amnesty,kidnapped son of taseer will also be killed.This stupid law of entrusting "justice" with the family of victim is stupid from the beginning.With this law in place,one can arrange the murder of own family member for personal gains and simply forgive the murderer,one can kill someone and get away from justice by buying out the family(remember how raymond davis got free from his crime) or one can kidnap the victims family member and make others pardon the murder for the safety of kidnapped...Who included this utter crap law in pakistani penal system?

10 pages of debate, lol....

the guy isn't going to be freed....whether they stayed the execution or not, it's a matter of the courts. Sometimes death sentences get reduced to life sentences ---even in countries like the U.S. and other ones which have a high volume of death sentences being carried out on yearly basis

Qadri is a criminal, he ought to be treated and viewed like one --which it seems that is what is happening. Those "lawyers" who greeted him with petals should never have even been given even 4 seconds of attention, they are also rascals

... Or else you'll blow yourself up? :D Tempting...
Sir Check the increase in Suicide bombings after LAL MASJID You will know than what I am talking about this will give people a chance to motivate people and fight against Pakistan which is not what Pakistan can face right now

Sir Check the increase in Suicide bombings after LAL MASJID You will know than what I am talking about this will give people a chance to motivate people and fight against Pakistan which is not what Pakistan can face right now

And I still say Lal Masjid was a must. At the end of the day Mullah traitors got defeated and Pakistanis won. Mullahs can threaten to blow themselves up as much as they want, but end result is we can't co-exist with them.

I don't support his hanging since I generally oppose the death penalty. What Qadri did was the real insult to Islam. If he had the guts, he should have first resigned, declared the intent to kill Taseer, gotten Muslim majority approval for his action and then do what he wanted - of course he was afraid no one would agree with him and kill him for his crackpot views.

And I still say Lal Masjid was a must. At the end of the day Mullah traitors got defeated and Pakistanis won. Mullahs can threaten to blow themselves up as much as they want, but end result is we can't co-exist with them.

I don't support his hanging since I generally oppose the death penalty. What Qadri did was the real insult to Islam. If he had the guts, he should have first resigned, declared the intent to kill Taseer, gotten Muslim majority approval for his action and then do what he wanted - of course he was afraid no one would agree with him and kill him for his crackpot views.
Pakistan won on cost of thousands of innocent people killed and Sorry Sir Pakistan lost it

Pakistan won on cost of thousands of innocent people killed and Sorry Sir Pakistan lost it

A man breaks into your house.

He wants to kill one member of your family but if you resist he may try to kill all. Do you sacrifice that one family member or fight to save everyone?

Taseer's killing showed us, Mullahs won't stop killing us no matter what. Maybe they'll kill in a slower pace, but they will kill. So let's try getting rid of them, no matter what the threat.

A lot of people have given their lives for Pakistan we won't be the first. Risks accepted.

A man breaks into your house.

He wants to kill one member of your family but if you resist he may try to kill all. Do you sacrifice that one family member or fight to save everyone?

Taseer's killing showed us, Mullahs won't stop killing us no matter what. Maybe they'll kill in a slower pace, but they will kill. So let's try getting rid of them, no matter what the threat.

A lot of people have given their lives for Pakistan we won't be the first. Risks accepted.
Sir LAL MASJID people didn't enter our house they were asking to stop evils and you killed them because they demanded Islam and your master America didn't wanted Islam so you killed them and than country has gone into civil war and for your information those Chinees Girls who were there do you know who helped out in confirming that they were running brothel their students of Beacon House School

Sir LAL MASJID people didn't enter our house they were asking to stop evils and you killed them because they demanded Islam and your master America didn't wanted Islam so you killed them and than country has gone into civil war and for your information those Chinees Girls who were there do you know who helped out in confirming that they were running brothel their students of Beacon House School

bringing small arms, medium arms, RPGs and lethal grenades into a holy place --in the nation's CAPITAL --- i think they "surrendered" their holiness and piousness, no?

what Islam allows that?

if they were of such a conviction, why didn't their coward leader die fighting for his cause.....didnt he run out from the back entrance in a burqa :rofl:

bringing small arms, medium arms, RPGs and lethal grenades into a holy place --in the nation's CAPITAL --- i think they "surrendered" their holiness and piousness, no?

what Islam allows that?

if they were of such a conviction, why didn't their coward leader die fighting for his cause.....didnt he run out from the back entrance in a burqa :rofl:
Sir they didn't had any weapons other than AK-47 and if demanding Islam is wrong than I am really sorry than people will fight and get it and Sir one ran but the other brother fought and died and by the way Burka Molvi son also fought and died and their mother too and leave 100s other ladies who bodies were burnt and I know that because my relative is in ISI and he was ashamed of what Army did their and was afraid that it will have disastrous affects for Army and that fears came true :hitwall:

because they demanded Islam and your master America didn't wanted Islam so you killed them

It was china who pressurised for military action in lal masjid,not america.Chinese citizens were kidnapped by the mad mullahs.

It was china who pressurised for military action in lal masjid,not america.Chinese citizens were kidnapped by the mad mullahs.
Operation was done of the pressure of America not China we yes Chinees citizens were kidnapped but they were freed later

don't matter if they had wooden sling shots made in timbuctoo!!! they brought weapons into a holy place of worship for God's sakes......and for the record, they had RPGs; not just AKs. Did they not even claim that they had male and female suicide bombers? What Islam tells children (especially girls, who i thought were supposed to be covered head to toe and hidden at home :whistle::lol:) to strap themselves with explosive devices to inflict harm on fellow citizens???

demanding Islam my ARSE....they were jahhils who traumatized the city's residents and guests for days.

the state security agencies and government failed by allowing that incident to happen in the first place, right under their nose. It was a blunder.

those guys who think kalashnikov 'diplomacy' is "Islam" and "Decency" need to have their heads examined thoroughly

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

factually incorrect

Pakistani security agencies did the planning, the negotiations, and the eventual clean-up operation which involved engaging the armed thugs

Back
Top Bottom