What's new

Why not free Qadri?

DK RUN.... I know your mentality, its all about trolling and stuff....

DK RUN.... I know your mentality, its all about trolling and stuff....

Why would I waste my time and energy on trolling here. I am putting up my views which are exactly on topic. You may feel uncomfortable and embarrassed, but I am not here to make you feel good either. I am here to explain my views and opinions which I believe. Please try to counter my opinions by facts, reason and logic instead of swearing about my mentality and stuffs.

Why would I waste my time and energy on trolling here. I am putting up my views which are exactly on topic. You may feel uncomfortable and embarrassed, but I am not here to make you feel good either. I am here to explain my views and opinions which I believe. Please try to counter my opinions by facts, reason and logic instead of swearing about my mentality and stuffs.

Yeah Yeah!! you are putting up your views, bit modified every time... And when your views are encountered immaculately you get vanish like horns of donkey, like yesterday, remember?

Islam is not the religion of Pakistan only..... So don't mix religion with one's tactics..

Oh, so bringing bad repute to the phophet's name is fine as a tactic.

So Taseer is bigger than Raj Pal, the prophet is bigger than Taseer but the fauj is bigger than the prophet.

Oh, so bringing bad repute to the phophet's name is fine as a tactic.

So Taseer is bigger than Raj Pal, the prophet is bigger than Taseer but the fauj is bigger than the prophet.

Islam is superior to all you cited including FAUJ.. Better learn about Islam before you comment anything.. Prophet Muhammad SAW is a prophet and I hope you know very well the meaning of 'Prophet'.

Read all of my posts on this thread you will get my view on Taseer, Qadri, Blasphemy and Ram Pal..

Islam is superior to all you cited including FAUJ.. Better learn about Islam before you comment anything.. Prophet Muhammad SAW is a prophet and I hope you know very well the meaning of 'Prophet'.

Read all of my posts on this thread you will get my view on Taseer, Qadri, Blasphemy and Ram Pal..

Fair enough, so you agree naming a terrorist organisation after the prophet is incorrect.

Now somehow getting the junta to act islamically correct...

What is the punishement for reverse blasphemy? is there any punishment if a muslim insults another religion?

Assalam alaikum

Ahmad brother , sometimes u put question which shows ( or may looks like ) u don't have any knowledge about islam. U know very well if a muslim doesnot believed in Prophethood of any Prophets will not remain muslim let alone to even think to insult them.

In the same token not everyone who talk against islam we ( i mean muslims or scholars ) call for his death. so if some muslim insult any other religions there is a punishment for that AND IT IS THERE IN THAT LAW ALSO AS I REMEMBER

I might add one more info, in other posts u said there r many in pakistan support qadri or something like that . I have talked to many of my arab friends normal not too much religious most of them also have sympathies toward qadri and not toward the governer sahib.

So it is not only in pakistan most of the muslims will not like their muslim brothers defending a person who committed the act and was found guilty by the court.

TARIQ

No sir, Blasphemy laws are not the laws defined by Allah almighty and his apostle Hazrat Muhammad SAW.. Please refer me to a verse of Quran or Sahi Hadith which supports your statement.. I am ready to rectify myself if I am wrong (GOD FORBIDS)

Allah says in Quran, in an essence - Ooo Muhammad SAW leave the people who dont listen to you, you are not a DAROGAH (in a sense that its not like you have to convince them at any cost). Those who will follow you will definitely get benefit and those who don't then I (ALLAH) have prepared a wrath for them.
So what I glean is, you cant fight or kill anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I can provide hundreds of Hadiths where Allah's apostle says killing is no way justified.

I have no problem with blasphemy laws as long as they are applied correctly, no innocent should be effected.

Assalam alaikum,
Brother there r incidents when Blasphemers were killed. and this act went on till before the colonial era ( can u give me in 1400 years of our history when someone was pardoned after he committed this crime in muslim states ).

however i strongly agree with u on the bolded part

Now a question to everybody who is asking for hanging qadri and bring respect to the law and courts why they r against applying the law against asia bibi who was found guilty, r they not for the law and respect of courts or it is dbl standards ?

Indians no need to respond lol

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Ahmad brother , sometimes u put question which shows ( or may looks like ) u don't have any knowledge about islam. U know very well if a muslim doesnot believed in Prophethood of any Prophets will not remain muslim let alone to even think to insult them.
WS
you are right, apart from the basics and a few other things, my religious knowledge is not very much, that is the reason i always refrain from religious debates where possible, i am sure you have noticed that.

In the same token not everyone who talk against islam we ( i mean muslims or scholars ) call for his death. so if some muslim insult any other religions there is a punishment for that AND IT IS THERE IN THAT LAW ALSO AS I REMEMBER
I was actually trying to follow a line of debate with Zarvan which didnt get far, that is why i asked the question. May i ask waht is the punishement of a muslim insulting a non muslim religion in Paksitan? what does the constituitio, law etc say?

I might add one more info, in other posts u said there r many in pakistan support qadri or something like that . I have talked to many of my arab friends normal not too much religious most of them also have sympathies toward qadri and not toward the governer sahib.
Maybe lack of informatio?

Assalam alaikum,
Brother there r incidents when Blasphemers were killed. and this act went on till before the colonial era ( can u give me in 1400 years of our history when someone was pardoned after he committed this crime in muslim states ).

however i strongly agree with u on the bolded part

Now a question to everybody who is asking for hanging qadri and bring respect to the law and courts why they r against applying the law against asia bibi who was found guilty, r they not for the law and respect of courts or it is dbl standards ?

Indians no need to respond lol

TARIQ

There you go!! There are incidences, no defined rulings by Allah and his Apostle. This is exactly what I was inculcating to the fellow who called Blasphemy laws, laws of Allah and his Prophet.

I remember many incidences, worth mentioning 'Badr', two brothers Muawaz and Muaaz and Abdullah Ibn Masoud (may Allah be pleased with all of them) killed Abu Jahl in war, and we all know how hostile was Abu jahl against Prophet and his preaching.

Agree with me when I say man made laws can be modified for improvements??.

There you go!! There are incidences, no defined rulings by Allah and his Apostle. This is exactly what I was inculcating to the fellow who called Blasphemy laws, laws of Allah and his Prophet.

I remember many incidences, worth mentioning 'Badr', two brothers Muawaz and Muaaz and Abdullah Ibn Masoud (may Allah be pleased with all of them) killed Abu Jahl in war, and we all know how hostile was Abu jahl against Prophet and his preaching.

Agree with me when I say man made laws can be modified for improvements??.

Assalam alaikum

Actually i believe that it is law by Allah and its Prophet pbuh, i mentioned those incident that even if u can't agree with actions during Prophets days this was applied generations over generations

how many times we tell u when Prophet was in makkah there were no order of jihad or any other activity other then dawa. there r other occasions when ppl were killed during his times but since u r not accept it i was telling u of our actions toward who committed this act ( and remember those generations r not in 7 th century they were ruling the half of this planet and not like us when americans and all the nanga qomain r bashing us and on our own land ) i m not gonna accept or give any thought to generatios who can't defend or give any honor to their elder generations

TARIQ

WS
you are right, apart from the basics and a few other things, my religious knowledge is not very much, that is the reason i always refrain from religious debates where possible, i am sure you have noticed that.

I was actually trying to follow a line of debate with Zarvan which didnt get far, that is why i asked the question. May i ask waht is the punishement of a muslim insulting a non muslim religion in Paksitan? what does the constituitio, law etc say?

Maybe lack of informatio?

Actually this law is a religious law and it was derived by all sect ( sunni ( brailvee , ahl hadeeth, deobandi ) and shia scholars ) and u give ur opinion about it hhh.

anyhow we exchange our views and learn from each other too.

i think the punishment to insult another religion in form of print or verbal abuse is somewhere from 2 to seven years it depends as i heard if from a lawyer but there is a punishment

regarding the bolded part,

i assume this lack of info on ur part since u already accepted u got little knowledge otherwise explain further brother

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Actually i believe that it is law by Allah and its Prophet pbuh, i mentioned those incident that even if u can't agree with actions during Prophets days this was applied generations over generations

how many times we tell u when Prophet was in makkah there were no order of jihad or any other activity other then dawa. there r other occasions when ppl were killed during his times but since u r not accept it i was telling u of our actions toward who committed this act ( and remember those generations r not in 7 th century they were ruling the half of this planet and not like us when americans and all the nanga qomain r bashing us and on our own land ) i m not gonna accept or give any thought to generatios who can't defend or give any honor to their elder generations

TARIQ

Sir jee my argues have nothing to do with Jihad and Dawah, its entirely a different debate. When Jihad became fard is quite irrelevant to what we are discussing right now.Why I refered to Badr was to point out the illimitiable love of Muawaz ibn Amr and Muaaz ibn Amr for Prophet Muhammad SAW, I am sure you know why these two Sahabas are famous. What relevant more is Qadri and his act, if you think whatever he did was in accordance to Islam and the traditions that we have been following for last 1400 years then I am afriad my brother we both are on two different banks. If I am not mistaken you were of the opinion that the way Qadri adopted was absolutely not justified??

As I have stated earlier I support neither Taseer nor Qadri, also made myself clear that I bear no problem whatsoever with blasphemy laws as long as they are applied correctly. And I still stand by to what I said.

Its better brother Tariq that we quit this discussion as it is not going to end.

Actually this law is a religious law and it was derived by all sect ( sunni ( brailvee , ahl hadeeth, deobandi ) and shia scholars ) and u give ur opinion about it hhh.
that is right.

anyhow we exchange our views and learn from each other too.
true.

i think the punishment to insult another religion in form of print or verbal abuse is somewhere from 2 to seven years it depends as i heard if from a lawyer but there is a punishment
it means that the citizens of pakistan are treated differently based on their beleif?

regarding the bolded part,

i assume this lack of info on ur part since u already accepted u got little knowledge otherwise explain further brother
not lack of religious information, lack of information about paksitan and its society.

No sir, Blasphemy laws are not the laws defined by Allah almighty and his apostle Hazrat Muhammad SAW.. Please refer me to a verse of Quran or Sahi Hadith which supports your statement.. I am ready to rectify myself if I am wrong (GOD FORBIDS)

Allah says in Quran, in an essence - Ooo Muhammad SAW leave the people who dont listen to you, you are not a DAROGAH (in a sense that its not like you have to convince them at any cost). Those who will follow you will definitely get benefit and those who don't then I (ALLAH) have prepared a wrath for them.
So what I glean is, you cant fight or kill anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I can provide hundreds of Hadiths where Allah's apostle says killing is no way justified.

I have no problem with blasphemy laws as long as they are applied correctly, no innocent should be effected.
Sir Blashmey laws are defined by both and ALLAH and HIS PROPHET SAW and they were even used by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and many who committed blashmey were taken out

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

What is the punishement for reverse blasphemy? is there any punishment if a muslim insults another religion?
If Any of the PROPHET PBUH is insulted the punishment is same but in other cases government can decide what harsh punishment they want to give but insulting any ones religious believes is not allowed in Islam even we don't believe they are right but still we can't insult them

Back
Top Bottom