What's new

Why not free Qadri?

Qadri will walk free very soon because hanging him will lead to disaster of uncontrollable nature

that is true, and keep in mind that the kidnapped son of Taseer is another card being played by the supporters of Qadri(this is what i think). Qadri type people and their ideas have a vast support among common pakistanis or at least they dont see anything wrong with it which can be defined as indirect support.

I have a question

Can Qadri be tried for blasphemy,for using God's name to kill someone ?:what:

Especially-since Islam is a peaceful religon and killing an unarmed person is forbidden.

I have a question

Especially-since Islam is a peaceful religon and killing an unarmed person is forbidden.

You got to understand blasphemy at first.. Blasphemy laws are man made laws like other laws.

Qadri deserves conviction under all laws..

You got to understand blasphemy at first.. Blasphemy laws are man made laws like other laws.

Qadri deserves conviction under all laws..
Sir Blashmey law is the law of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and was used by none other than HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself and ordered people to take out many blashmers in his lifetime

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

I have a question

No he cannot be tried for blashmey sir

Sir Blashmey law is the law of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and was used by none other than HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW himself and ordered people to take out many blashmers in his lifetime
if that is the case, then why the prophet himself forgave the woman who pured rubbish on him?

if that is the case, then why the prophet himself forgave the woman who pured rubbish on him?
Sir because this incident happened in MAKKAH and in MAKKAH Jihad was not made farz and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was not allowed to hit back but when he migrated to Madinah and when Jihad was made farz than who ever committed blashmey was taken out

Sir because this incident happened in MAKKAH and in MAKKAH Jihad was not made farz and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was not allowed to hit back but when he migrated to Madinah and when Jihad was made farz than who ever committed blashmey was taken out
What is the punishement for reverse blasphemy? is there any punishment if a muslim insults another religion?

No sir, Blasphemy laws are not the laws defined by Allah almighty and his apostle Hazrat Muhammad SAW.. Please refer me to a verse of Quran or Sahi Hadith which supports your statement.. I am ready to rectify myself if I am wrong (GOD FORBIDS)

Allah says in Quran, in an essence - Ooo Muhammad SAW leave the people who dont listen to you, you are not a DAROGAH (in a sense that its not like you have to convince them at any cost). Those who will follow you will definitely get benefit and those who don't then I (ALLAH) have prepared a wrath for them.
So what I glean is, you cant fight or kill anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I can provide hundreds of Hadiths where Allah's apostle says killing is no way justified.

I have no problem with blasphemy laws as long as they are applied correctly, no innocent should be effected.

Why not shoot all Jaish E Mohammed terrorists for blasphemy for using the prophet's name for a terrorist organisation and bringng it bad name and blood?

Or is my demand fundamentally wrong? ;)

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

No he cannot be tried for blashmey sir

So Qadri dint bring bad name to Allah by killing someone in Allah's name.
Sir I will agree to it cos you know better but Samajh main nahin aaya.:no:

Why not shoot all Jaish E Mohammed terrorists for blasphemy for using the prophet's name for a terrorist organisation and bringng it bad name and blood?

Or is my demand fundamentally wrong? ;)

Your demand is islamically wrong. Using violence to further religious cause is not forbidden in islam, if not actively encouraged. Jihad for example.

Your demand is islamically wrong. Using violence to further religious cause is not forbidden in islam, if not actively encouraged. Jihad for example.

What an ignorant we have here.... What do you know about Islam?

Islam is not the religion of Pakistan only..... So don't mix religion with one's tactics..

Back
Top Bottom