What's new

Why not free Qadri?

The question raised by this thread is a joke. what a stupid idea that any tom dicck or harry can judge and then execute someone. Absolutly ridiculous that anyone could even entertain the idea of letting this nutter loose. He should be locked up for life

If we go by Webster Dictionary "rubric"

well

1.) "the betrayal of a trust : treachery"

---> CHECK

2.) the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

---> not quite there.....he committed the act and then he surrendered. Though one could argue that the so-called "lawyers" who threw petals on him seem to take their jobs as 'public defenders' a bit too seriously ---to the point that they are willing to justify an act of murder because they saw his action as 'noble'

that was irresponsible of them, but they weren't necessarily representative of the views of people in the entire country.

when push comes to shove -- murderers and their supporters/apologists such as the ones in this case, they are treacherous people.
Sir taseer disregarded his oath first our oath demands that the person will be loyal to Islam he betrayed and therefore oath is ended by all means and all sides and got what he asked for

Dont Play with Islam

It is the alarm for every one when its implementation exist in Pakistan than those related authorities who suffering on roads for the sake of Islam will hanging soon...
Hard talk..... you should not apply all the Islam perspectives in you life even the current open supporter of Islam only know its knowledge but not its ideology for human beings........

did taseer play with Islam and was it justified or necessary to shoot the guy 25 times at point blank range?

Mr Taseer also at wrong
we also say he did fail to define his point of view about Islam. misuses of word are the consequence of this bad incident. if he define this thing that the Islam is in unknown hands and not in proper authorities than it will presenting an other situation....
before his statement when ever the peoples form other countries make abuse language about Muhammad (saw) than we ever seen these people stay together and making strike ets but not make any contribution to study the case at international level, or making strong community to defend their own right at international agencies but prefer stay in local community and making their own numbers.....

why should we care about his view about Islam? it's his own business, not ours

or rather, it WAS his own business before Qadri took the ''law'' into his own hands

ashok,

Well rd aslo killed 2 ppl and got away so what and don't tell me these 2 guys were robbers holding guns etc, salman offended millions of pakistanies forget about bunch of cases u see on this forum.

IN OUR TERM WE CALL IT FITNA, HE WAS CREATING A FITNA

TARIQ

ashok,

Well rd aslo killed 2 ppl and got away so what and don't tell me these 2 guys were robbers holding guns etc, salman offended millions of pakistanies forget about bunch of cases u see on this forum.

TARIQ

he could have been impeached....you dont kill people just because you dont like them or what they say

Assalam alaikum

Abu bhai , in normal country where officials respect law i agree with ( though i don't agree with course qadri took ) u , but in pakistan? where those same high profile officials r playing with laws and judiciar

Actually these same ppl who made respect of law and courts unuseful

TARIQ

Waleykum Salaam.

now whether or not we agreed with his ''style'' and his ''way of politics'' (i think many did not, actually) it does not mean that his killing is justified......God is the final judge; people are imperfect. I think it's blasphemy for some uneducated person like Qadri to think that he is in the position to judge people and assume God's role as judge.

and speaking of blasphemy --since all these Qadri apologists support blasphemy law more than they support Pakistan's interests.....wasn't Taseer in favour of ''amending'''the law so that it cant be used to abuse minorities; he wasn't in favour of repealing the law

(me personally, i think it's the stupidest law that exists in our country)

ashok,

TARIQ

Dont use the word of any Molvi
my dear we still fail to presenting the beauty of Islam to international lobbies...
if you need to analysis this than make your self as Muslim not as Molvi....

Assalam alaikum

Actually qadri didnot act by himself he had the fatwa about salman ( if i m not wrong 500 of them let authorities should arrest and convict all of them)

yes i agree with u salman should have moved a petition in the parliment instead of using abusive language toward the general public. i wonder how many state governers in u.s wil go and meet convicts in jail cell , do press confernce.

I request u to give advice to these officials to start respecting law so others will have faith on our country's laws
salman sahib is not gonna comeback we need to avoid another fitna in our country

weather u like the law or not it is the law of the land and if anyone objects change it amend it thru parliment i got no problem

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Dont use the word of any Molvi
my dear we still fail to presenting the beauty of Islam to international lobbies...
if you need to analysis this than make your self as Muslim not as Molvi....

hhhh actually i don't know how molvies in pakistan talk and what words do they use since i was born and lived most of my life outside of pakistan

TARIQ

did taseer play with Islam and was it justified or necessary to shoot the guy 25 times at point blank range?
Yes when you take oath as the governer it includes that you will serve Islam and be loyal to it and its principals but he broke this oath by supporting a lady who committed blashmey and accepted it in court and punishment of blashmey is death in Islam

the guy isn't going to be freed....whether they stayed the execution or not, it's a matter of the courts. Sometimes death sentences get reduced to life sentences -
Don't you think that if Qadri isn't executed soon there will be a hijacking or kidnapping or terror incident somewhere and he will then be released as part of the negotiated settlement?

Back
Top Bottom