What's new

Why not free Qadri?

OP article is correct in lamenting the loss of the State's powers but wrong in suggesting that Qadri be released. Yes, the 'Blood Money' is an option but ONLY if Taseer's family accepts that. In case of Raymond Davis, the recipients were poor people and may well have taken the money. But Taseer's is a different, rich family.
Also, OP article is plain too negative. The judge may be running for his life but, knowing all the dangers, he still made one of most bold legal verdicts in Pakistan's history and that is not a trivial matter. Qadri should NEVER be released. Doing so will only encourage others like him to kill others in the name of the Blasphemy Law.
As to the question of what are the saner elements in Pakistan going to do about the radicalization, I think so long as the WOT is going on in and around Pakistan the State will not and cannot open more fronts. But rest assured, even Nawaz Sharif--widely accused of a 'fundamentalist'--found the means to ruthlessly crush sectarian outfits in the 90's. I am confident that Pakistanis still are not fully lost. Much needs to be done. Let the right time comes.

Don't you think that if Qadri isn't executed soon there will be a hijacking or kidnapping or terror incident somewhere and he will then be released as part of the negotiated settlement?

Taseer's son is already kidnapped.It is obvious that the kidnappers want taseer family to forgive qadri for the sake of safety of their kidnapped son.

Taseer's son is already kidnapped.It is obvious that the kidnappers want taseer family to forgive qadri for the sake of safety of their kidnapped son.
According to reports taseer son has been kidnapped on issue of money not by extremists so they can exchange him for Qadri but still Qadri will soon walk free

not by extremists so they can exchange him for Qadri but still Qadri will soon walk free

No demands on ransom was made by kidnappers yet.So its pretty obvious.And they dont even need to exchange him,or even demand anything.According to pak law qadri can walk free if taseer's family give him amnesty.And they are now forced to give him amnesty for the safety of their kidnapped son..

According to reports taseer son has been kidnapped on issue of money not by extremists so they can exchange him for Qadri but still Qadri will soon walk free

extortion is anti-Islamic

these goons conveniently the forget these guidelines

yes, the kidnapping and drugs pushing is needed by them to run their battles.......as for Qadri, no i doubt he'll be released

and in fact, those calling for him to be released need to have their mental health examined

No demands on ransom was made by kidnappers yet.So its pretty obvious.And they dont even need to exchange him,or even demand anything.According to pak law qadri can walk free if taseer's family give him amnesty.And they are now forced to give him amnesty for the safety of their kidnapped son..
Do you think they are so stupid when whole government focus is on this case they will make any demand very soon

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Do you think they are so stupid when whole government focus is on this case they will make any demand very soon
Kidnapping is Haram in Islam but what happened to taseer was he asked for it according to his oath he should be loyal to Islamic Principals not defend the blashmers

296489_283706791654297_154422941249350_1045515_1845035353_n.jpg

Kidnapping is Haram in Islam but what happened to taseer was he asked for it according to his oath he should be loyal to Islamic Principals not defend the blashmers

So you conveniently kill off a person if his beliefs don't match up to "ideal" muslim beliefs ?

This is how the Roman Empire broke down...the central gov't could no longer enforce law and safety and it issued tax-collecting regulations no one care to enforce. The result was that rich people fled to their country estates and poor people flocked to them, asking for safety in exchange for loyalty. That accelerated the process of decay. The estate owners became lords ("law-wards") and most cites decayed into anarchy until they accepted a strong lord as their master.

It took Europe roughly twelve centuries (from A.D. 450 to A.D. 1650) to recover. How long do you think it will take the inhabitants of the Indus valley?

Though maybe there is still hope. How many of you are willing to grab a gun and protect this judge with your lives, including hunting down his attempted militant assassins and bringing them to justice, if necessary?

Us Americans can supply the weapons to help you defend yourselves, but somewhere inside you are going to have to find the will, or else suffer the consequences.

It is better if you invest that money to solve problems of people protesting on Wall St. Always up for war, eh??

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

So you conveniently kill off a person if his beliefs don't match up to "ideal" muslim beliefs ?

No, he was killed because he violated an article of the constitution...

my answer to this : ramond tu gair muslim tha r uska kaam tha muslimz ku marna so koi ghum nai
but idhar tu aik musalman nay musalman ka gala kat diya mazhab k naam par
r woh b uus gunaah ki padash mein ju uus say sarzad hee nai howa

my answer to this : ramond tu gair muslim tha r uska kaam tha muslimz ku marna so koi ghum nai
but idhar tu aik musalman nay musalman ka gala kat diya mazhab k naam par
r woh b uus gunaah ki padash mein ju uus say sarzad hee nai howa

apko pakka pata hai k us say koi gunah sarzad nai hua? Behter yhi hai k ap nuetral stance rekho is issue per, muamlay ki nazakat samjho. sahi baat Allah behter janta hai.. wallaho alam..

apko pakka pata hai k us say koi gunah sarzad nai hua? Behter yhi hai k ap nuetral stance rekho is issue per, muamlay ki nazakat samjho. sahi baat Allah behter janta hai.. wallaho alam..
no doubt in it brother ... if no one knows he did wrong or not then he is not guilty of anything ....
In Islamic law you need strong evidences without that you can not declare anyone guilty ....
i have not seen any strong evidence that is why in my eyes Salman was innocent but Qadri did a murder and there are evidences for it ...
brother i am not the supporter of Salman nor supporter of Qadri i am totally neutral person but this what i think may be i am wrong then make me correct ...
but what i have learnt about Islam is that Islam dont want to do ZULM on anyone and order us to speak truth loudly ....

no doubt in it brother ... if no one knows he did wrong or not then he is not guilty of anything ....
In Islamic law you need strong evidences without that you can not declare anyone guilty ....
i have not seen any strong evidence that is why in my eyes Salman was innocent but Qadri did a murder and there are evidences for it ...
brother i am not the supporter of Salman nor supporter of Qadri i am totally neutral person but this what i think may be i am wrong then make me correct ...
but what i have learnt about Islam is that Islam dont want to do ZULM on anyone and order us to speak truth loudly ....

We must condemn people who take the law in their own hand. Society cannot function. This qadri took it upon himself to be judge jury and executionar and as such this is not acceptable or excusable no matter who salman is.

We must condemn people who take the law in their own hand. Society cannot function. This qadri took it upon himself to be judge jury and executionar and as such this is not acceptable or excusable no matter who salman is.
no one should be allowed to take law in his hand.... if people think that Salman did a wrong thing then there is a proper law for this in the country and if he proved guilty in the eyes of Law then i have no reservations in punishing him .......
if everyone start taking law in his hands then you will see such killing on daily basis and everyone will claim the same as Qadri did......

Back
Top Bottom