What's new

Why Modi wants Goa CM Manohar Parrikar as his Defence Minister

This is not about conversion. That is a whole different ball game, A much greater evil.

You blame caste practices by christians on the "hindu society" :lol: ...then why convert at all ? revert back to Hinduism.

Truth being Varna as prescribed by Hinduism has nothing to do with birth or discrimination, but by duties and responsibilities based on their nature.

The Nicene creed asks you to look at all Non-Christians as sinners who will go to hell, do you do that ? So why different standards for Hindus or Hinduism ?

Show me one authentic quote of Buddha where he has "mocked" hinduism. Buddha was a preacher of Hinduism.Even Buddha did not leave Hinduism. Only his followers started calling themselves buddhists.

What has vivekananda thought on caste in Kerala got anything to do with Hinduism ? :cheesy: ........ it is equally valid for christian from kerala :lol:

LOL at your knowledge of history. Even kerala history.

Only VERY few marthoma christians and few syrian Christians existed in kerala before the British. The christian population in Keral became 22% AFTER the British came :lol:

Rather disingenuous of you to discard NE Christians as Indian Christians :angel: ....... if this is not caste discrimination then I do not know what it is.

How do you what the numbers were when we never conducted a proper census centuries ago? Your knwoledge about facts astounds me.

It has nothing to with religion. Just read some history books. Let me ask you something, why would Brahmin names be remembered when Indian historical records are full of holes? YOu never heard of Mughals using Brahmins to administer their kingdoms and Hindus to fight for their military against other Hindu Kingdoms?

I knew you would an issue with the source but do you lack the ability to read thru the BS and see the facts for what they are?

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/ijt/46_099.pdf

Participation of Mangalorean Catholics in the Indian Independence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kurien lauds contribution of Syrian Christians in independence movement - The Times of India

This is so much bull written by another charlatan Christian to whitewash their own history. Do you have any other source other than what some Christian fanatic has to write?

So you lack the reading comprehension to read thru the BS and see the facts for what they are? You and your friend use RSS literature which is bunch of BS. Do you really believe Indian had flying saucers 4000 yrs ago?[/QUOTE]

LOL. All you are showing is only Christian attempts at whitewashing their history. One Christian applauding another Christian and everyone else just watching this theater of absurd.

I would say flying saucers are more believable than virgin births, no?

So, you're telling me you have never heard of Brahmins being bribed, giving information to undermine their Kings for the Mughals, Arabs, and the British? Names I don't know of, but there are recorded incidences.
So, you're telling me you have never heard of Brahmins being bribed, giving information to undermine their Kings for the Mughals, Arabs, and the British? Names I don't know of, but there are recorded incidences.
Leave brother..Their intention is pretty clear..
They have no knowledge about Kerala or Kerala Christianity..Its more better to talk to a buffalo than with these morons...They are still thinking that the whole India is revolving around their idol bal thackeray's a%€...

How do you what the numbers were when we never conducted a proper census centuries ago? Your knwoledge about facts astounds me.
please,leave the topic...

Because genius large scale conversion is NOT possible without State patronage and HUGE Financial support. Both of which came to kerala christians only after the British.

Leave brother..Their intention is pretty clear..
They have no knowledge about Kerala or Kerala Christianity..Its more better to talk to a buffalo than with these morons...They are still thinking that the whole India is revolving around their idol bal thackeray's a%€...

please,leave the topic...

Ok bro...I'm won't reply. The reality is I love my Hindu, Muslims, Christian, Tribal, whatever they are....as long as they are Indian. I can really go on and call them out for all their inconsistencies but I'll take your advice.

Attachments

• arguing-with-idoits.jpg
    arguing-with-idoits.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7
It has nothing to with religion. Just read some history books. Let me ask you something, why would Brahmin names be remembered when Indian historical records are full of holes? YOu never heard of Mughals using Brahmins to administer their kingdoms and Hindus to fight for their military against other Hindu Kingdoms?

I knew you would an issue with the source but do you lack the ability to read thru the BS and see the facts for what they are?

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/ijt/46_099.pdf

Participation of Mangalorean Catholics in the Indian Independence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kurien lauds contribution of Syrian Christians in independence movement - The Times of India

Bible studies ? :P seriously ?

What has the links you have posted got anything to do with my argument ? I am confuses. Are you knocking down a strawman ?

Non of them mention the "brahmins" who collaborated with the invaders :coffee:

As of today, you BS christian propaganda remains BS.

So you lack the reading comprehension to read thru the BS and see the facts for what they are? You and your friend use RSS literature which is bunch of BS. Do you really believe Indian had flying saucers 4000 yrs ago?

LOL. All you are showing is only Christian attempts at whitewashing their history. One Christian applauding another Christian and everyone else just watching this theater of absurd.

I would say flying saucers are more believable than virgin births, no?[/QUOTE]

The difference is you actually believe it when I don't! Honestly, I have no qualms with Hinduism. I like alot of it. I was just annoyed with Caste has become and how it continues to hurt our image. Its used by outsiders, not Indian Christians for the most part to put us down.
My attack is not Hindusim, strictly on the f-ked up version of Caste.

Bible studies ? :P seriously ?

What has the links you have posted got anything to do with my argument ? I am confuses. Are you knocking down a strawman ?

Non of them mention the "brahmins" who collaborated with the invaders :coffee:

As of today, you BS christian propaganda remains BS.

You didn't see the other links? Who do you expect to write down our history when the British ruled us and 99% of the population was illiterate? Every time someone writes the truth that happens to be negative about Hinduism, there are boycotts and calls for banning the book. Where is the debate and the reflection?

Brahmins were benefited by Muslim Conquest

Why wont you read it first....I don't think all Brahmins are bad. Some are, some aren't. the point is you and others forget what Vivekanda was trying to do with Caste. He and others were trying to reform it.

It's okay believe what you want. All it takes to find the truth is some good old fashioned research. Google helps but read many sources not simply RSS or christian propaganda. Learn to separate the facts from the Bull regardless of the source. So, it doesn't matter what source is as long as you can tell the truth/facts.

It's been said that Caste in its earliest form was good but got corrupted but it doesn't explain why Buddha disliked it? If you were cleaning shit and thought being an Untouchable was your only way of life till you die,.......your pov would change. You dont need Christians or Muslims to blame....just blame yourself with your rigidity and inflexibility.

However, I'm quite sure Christianity and Islam are far from perfect. Remember, European came to India and tried to change our Christian versions and practices by force. That;s why I don't really practice or subscribe to religion except Buddhism (somewhat).

Last edited:
The difference is you actually believe it when I don't!
You didn't see the other links?

What of the other links ? .... non of the links name the brahmins who collaborated with the invaders.

If you do not believe, you are not a very good christian, are you ? ...... not all chrisitians are a non believer like you. You remain a rarity. A exception (still anti-Hindu) to the rule.

Parrikar, Nadda, Suresh Prabhu likely to get cabinet berths in PM Modi's first reshuffle

Read more at: Parrikar, Nadda, Suresh Prabhu likely to get cabinet berths in PM Modi's first reshuffle : India, News - India Today

Sir, But Why Will Modi give another berth to the Shiv Sena, I know Suresh Prabhu is very capable; more capable than some BJP cabinet ministers.
But if one takes the present situation into account(quarelling over minsterial berths in Maha.), there is a good chance that the Sena could leave the NDA.

To be honest I don't see Shiv Sena getting one more ministry. And if it does, Naidu must bargain for one more minister from the TDP:frown:

P.S.:- Please tag me if you get any news regarding the entry of any Telugu person(BJP or TDP) into the cabinet.

two poi
No way! VK Singh has dishonoured his former service and is as decisive a character as one can find. He seems to care more for his personal goals than the greater good as far as defence goes and he as a DM would only cause tension amongst the 3 service chiefs. VK Singh was being suggested as the next Def Min before the cabinet was announced and Modi played a masterstroke to keep him out of defence matters and instead gave him charge of NE development which I think he is very suited for.

2 points.

1] educational qualifications should never matter for the suitability of a candidate for a portfolio. Contradicts the basic principle of democracy.

2]Singh went to court. That was wrong.. but you cant but admit that there were irregularities in how suhag was appointed...not to mention that a jat and strategy dont go together in the same sentence :P

That is no surprise.

The Greatest Opposition and Attacks against Hindus and Hindudtva and Modi has ALWAYS come from the Christians, from Indian and Abroad.

Most Hindus automatically assume the muslims to be the the villains due to the long unsavoury history, riots etc. but the truth is that all the "intellectual" and sophisticated propaganda against Hindus and Hindutva and Modi has and will continue to come from christians.

Even on PDF the trend is clear.

However most prefer to remain ignorant of the dangers by dismissing them as "stray" elements even thought the fact is that such elements in Christianity is the rule rather than the exceptions.

I don't entirely agree with what you have said,

but if you personally ask me:- I consider the Evangelist Missionary to be more lethal and dangerous then the Islamist goon.

The Islamist is atleast honest enough to make his intentions public(Owaisi 15 minute speech, frequent riots etc), unlike the Missionary who works in Silence and Stealth and shows his true strength when his enemy is unprepared.

Arvind Kejriwal is an IIT grad.
Should we make him Defence Minister?

Such bullshit posts here that an IIT grad will push for indigenisation at cost of capability and national security.

Lets hope Mr.Parrikar is smart enough to bring a quick and decisive end to this LCA debacle

You modified your post AFTER I replied to it.

The difference is you actually believe it when I don't! Honestly, I have no qualms with Hinduism. I like alot of it. I was just annoyed with Caste has become and how it continues to hurt our image. Its used by outsiders, not Indian Christians for the most part to put us down.
My attack is not Hindusim, strictly on the f-ked up version of Caste.

Nope. Your attack on Hinduism is disguised as attack on caste. Else you would have also spoken about caste in Christianity.

In fact, there was no need to bring up "caste" when discussing hinduism in the first place :lol: ..... you are only attempting to JUSTIFY your attacks. LOL.

You didn't see the other links? Who do you expect to write down our history when the British ruled us and 99% of the population was illiterate? Every time someone writes the truth that happens to be negative about Hinduism, there are boycotts and calls for banning the book. Where is the debate and the reflection?

:cheesy: 99% of our population was illiterate ? :cheesy: ........ let me guess. That 99% was the Hindus, right ? :lol:

I can see the "truth" in your posts. I think its is visible to everybody.

The twisted logic in that is Muslim Invasion was beneficial to brahmins. LOL.

So maybe the brahmins of India should pray for more islamic invasion :lol: ............ history for Retards.

Why wont you read it first....I don't think all Brahmins are bad. Some are, some aren't. the point is you and others forget what Vivekanda was trying to do with Caste. He and others were trying to reform it.

Why are you discussing the autobiography of Vivekanand ? :cheesy: .......... how is this related ?

It's okay believe what you want. All it takes to find the truth is some good old fashioned research. Google helps but read many sources not simply RSS or christian propaganda. Learn to separate the facts from the Bull regardless of the source. So, it doesn't matter what source is as long as you can tell the truth/facts.

Is this condescending post supposed to establish your moral superiority ? :coffee: .......... cause if it is, you have failed miserably.

It's been said that Caste in its earliest form was good but got corrupted but it doesn't explain why Buddha disliked it? If you were cleaning shit and thought being an Untouchable was your only way of life till you die,.......your pov would change. You dont need Christians or Muslims to blame....just blame yourself with your rigidity and inflexibility.

I am yet waiting for an authentic quote of Buddha where he spoke against Hinduism.

More condescending nonsense. Does anyone get taken in by this BS and propaganda ? :coffee:

However, I'm quite sure Christianity and Islam are far from perfect. Remember, European came to India and tried to change our Christian versions and practices by force. That;s why I don't really practice or subscribe to religion except Buddhism (somewhat).

Do you accept Buddism is nothing but repackaged Hinduism ? :P ........... you can't. You see, you need some sort of anti-Hindu clutch to hang on to your faith. Its pathetic.

I don't entirely agree with what you have said,

but if you personally ask me:- I consider the Evangelist Missionary to be more lethal and dangerous then the Islamist goon.

The Islamist is atleast honest enough to make his intentions public(Owaisi 15 minute speech, frequent riots etc), unlike the Missionary who works in Silence and Stealth and shows his true strength when his enemy is unprepared.

You can see from this thread itself where some christians will come online only to advice other christians not to get involved in such volatile debate which has the power to expose the truth.

Its the silence that speaks the loudest. Its the silence of the majority christians that is deafening. Not one will admit that there is anti-Hindu propaganda that is spread by them.

The Evangelist operate due to tacit support from the other christians. Kill one of the evangelist and you will see how the whole community come together to condem and punish the pagan. Deaths of hindu missionaries in N.E or Orrisa goes unreported or get very little coverage.

BTW, which part of my post do you not agree with ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom